It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Caught Censoring Vaccine Deaths out of News Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The BBC are the ones who told us that WTC Building 7 had collapsed before it did
www.youtube.com...

The BBC showed us 'protests' in 'Tripoli (Libya) where the protestors had Indian flags
www.youtube.com...

A lot of people will already see that the BBC cannot be trusted for information relating to War Propaganda or Terrorism. Unfortunately they cannot be trusted on the topic of vaccination either. Here is the evidence:-

BBC story changed to avoid vaccine criticism www.whale.to...

Original BBC story - Source: BBC News Online, Mon 12 Nov 2001
Morbidity and Mortality after Polio vaccination in Assam
www.whale.to...

Changed story (all polio references gone)
Tuesday, 13 November, 2001, 13:39 GMT (still with polio sidebar links)
Deaths follow Indian health campaign
www.whale.to...

The BBC are trying to keep us in a bubble where we have all the wrong facts, they don't want us making informed decisions, they are trying to manipulate us into making decisions that will benefit the Elite and their agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
News stories change when they are updated. Perhaps the fact that new information had come in changed the story. If you assume that the initial report is incontrovertible fact and the narrative must therefore remain fixed and unchanged, then you will always be disappointed as the narrative will always changes and the story develops.

A bit of a reality check is required, rather than ranting on about censorship when the accusation carries no reference to the reality of a news story changing through time.

Regards

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
News stories change when they are updated. Perhaps the fact that new information had come in changed the story. If you assume that the initial report is incontrovertible fact and the narrative must therefore remain fixed and unchanged, then you will always be disappointed as the narrative will always changes and the story develops.

A bit of a reality check is required, rather than ranting on about censorship when the accusation carries no reference to the reality of a news story changing through time.

Regards

But in this case it is nothing more than them twisting the truth. You honestly believe the new bull# that VITAMINS are responsible??

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just another reason why those to take advantage of the important information that is provided here on ATS. .The Powers that Be own the Media, and will do everything the keep the sheep corralled and clueless..Also why I do not trust the CDC, WHO, FDA, or any other agency of the sort.. The CDC tells you the Vaccines are safe and the FDA in the US puts their stamp of approval on them Yet most Contain mercury,. of which is the second most hazardous element in the table and the body has absolutely no use for it at all..
edit on 29-4-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
to the supporters of vaccines:
In Canada it has been shown more peeps got the flu who took the shots

I was asked to write a paper on some of the newer mechanisms of vaccine damage to the nervous system, but in the interim I came across an incredible document that should blow the lid off the cover-up being engineered by the pharmaceutical companies in conjunction with powerful governmental agencies.

It all started when a friend of mind sent me a copy of a letter from Congressman David Weldon, M.D. to the director of the CDC, Dr Julie L. Gerberding, in which he alludes to a study by a Doctor Thomas Verstraeten, then representing the CDC, on the connection between infant exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines and neurodevelopmental injury. In this shocking letter Congressman Weldon referrers to Dr. Verstraeten's study which looked at the data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink and found a significant correlation between thimerosal exposure via vaccines and several neurodevelopmental disorders including tics, speech and language delays, and possibly to ADD.
www.whale.to...

the right to turn a profit at the expense of those affected is an inviolate right
innit
there ought to be a vaccine for that sickness

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Regards

Perhaps? Is that how reality would look if it was your child on the receiving end of the needle?

And how many children will have sickened and died from the vaccine in the course of this "changing story"? Were the parents informed that the story regarding the safety of the vaccine was subject to change?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The whole area of vaccines seems marred by a small number of people who think that somehow they are a force of evil, but do not seem to have persuaded the wider scientific community with proper peer reviewed studies supporting their various concerns.

Vaccinations are in fact a force for good, such as the eradication of smallpox and massive reduction of the incidence of polio worldwide – a disease that thankfully you will never be exposed to. It is perhaps lucky that people can complain about vaccinations, but be secure in the knowledge that they can do so without the risk of catching some of the nasty diseases that have in the past taken an untold toll of misery, pain and death – but presumably that does not count.

If there was a scandal whereby a batch of vaccinations caused problems, then this would have been local and not in any way invalidate the wider benefit of vaccinations.

Regards

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I agree that vaccines are a good thing, but there is the potential for misuse, whether it be to dumb us down and control us all, depopulate, or simply to save/make money. This is where the conspiracy lies, and with human nature being as diabolical as it is, its more likely than not.

Many of the vaccinations pushed upon people are not really necessary, and can even be bad. Flu vaccinations are a prime example. Also the inclusion of metals such as mercury, is this really necessary too? By dispensing vaccinations that are pointless or harmful, they are causing other conditions in people such as autism, and other things, which then require a lifetime of drug dependency.

I speak from personal experience, as my health deteriorated after an unnecessary vaccination forced upon me at school, I had no choice in the matter.

As for the BBC, yes they are corrupt. People really need to just do away with live TV and the need for a license.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

IF they did all that you say and left us uninjured you'd have a point. As it is, they do injure people and the information is out there for anyone who is truly worried about public health. You'll find many studies here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the meantime, maybe you could explain to me why the oath doctors take upon graduation no longer includes the phrase, "first, do no harm". I haven't been able to find a reasonable answer to that question.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
2 years ago I got the 3 course HPV vaccination....every now and then I regret having it

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yep, thats our good old British Bulls**t Company.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The HPV vaccines are specifically to target female fertility rates, but they're not 100% effective, also it depends if you were planning on having children or not as to whether it's a problem for you.

articles.mercola.com...

Anti-Fertility Vaccines

The World Health Organization (WHO) and its subsidiaries have been actively researching and funding the development of contraceptive / anti-fertility vaccines that prevent full-term pregnancies to take place, for over 20 years. There’s even a Task Force on Birth Control Vaccines of the WHO!

However, no anti-fertility vaccine has ever been placed on the market and promoted as such as of yet.

Instead, as described in a 1993 journal paper published in The British Medical Bulletin, anti-fertility vaccines were being engineered “incorporating tetanus or diphtheria toxoid linked to a variety of hCG-based peptides.”

The authors of this article state,

"The fundamental principle behind this approach to contraceptive vaccine development is to prevent the maternal recognition of pregnancy by inducing a state of immunity against hGC, the hormone that signals the presence of the embryo to the maternal endocrine system.”

Free tetanus vaccines that were offered to young women of childbearing age for years in countries such as Tanzania, Nigeria, Mexico, and the Philippines, were found to contain human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), which causes spontaneous abortions if the woman becomes pregnant.

While the woman is not technically sterilized, once injected with hCG, she may never be able to carry a child full term thereafter.

HCG-containing anti-fertility vaccines have also been pursued for more than two decades by the Indian National Institute of Immunology, and The Population Council of the Rockefeller University, among others.

One disturbing paper published in the FASEB Journal in 1993 states:

“… we initiated studies relating to possible mechanisms of action and potential side effects of this vaccine, which should be relevant to world-wide regulation of population growth.”

So again, why the frantic push for the HPV vaccine, created for young, fertile women, when there’s NO solid, rational basis for its use?

More info here www.whale.to...
edit on 29-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Holy fekkin moley!! I had a bad feeling about that vaccine too, I talked my self into getting it as my mom had cervial cancer at one point, and I would've kicked my self if I ever got it...

I rarely intake perscribed medicine as now I know the level of corruption within the medical industry..I don't even take painkillers, the amout they would have me take for my injuries would defo cause all sorts of problems,n it doesn't take a genious to figure there delibratley slowly overdosing me

Remember the bird that dies throung Iborofen? That'd be me if I don't know any better!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sinny,

Sometimes what they do is contaminate a certain percentage with X substance that has one desired effect, then another percentage with Y that has a different desired effect etc. Some of those vaccines might well be problem free. This is their way of making it harder to track what's going on, if anyone ever did an official study in the future. So you might have been left unharmed, apart from the standard damage that any vaccine does to the body.

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Rubinstein

Holy fekkin moley!! I had a bad feeling about that vaccine too, I talked my self into getting it as my mom had cervial cancer at one point, and I would've kicked my self if I ever got it...

I rarely intake perscribed medicine as now I know the level of corruption within the medical industry..I don't even take painkillers, the amout they would have me take for my injuries would defo cause all sorts of problems,n it doesn't take a genious to figure there delibratley slowly overdosing me

Remember the bird that dies throung Iborofen? That'd be me if I don't know any better!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I cant believe my eyes! There is research available to the public that will easily back up Big Pharma and the FDA are in bed together. Let me point out a few facts from personal experiences.

I am a 25 year old girl and I own a tanning salon in my small hometown. From what everyone understands about tanning per MSM, "tanning beds cause cancer". Because of that single lie, I am forced to pay additional taxes.

To those of you who lack the basic knowledge of living in good health, it would be my pleasure to inform you that tanning beds produce high amounts of Natural Vitamin D which, in moderation, reduces cancer by up to 70%. Vitamin D has equal importance to our bodies as Vitamin C, Iron, antioxidants, fiber etc.. Depleting out bodies of Vitamin D results in a weak immune system and weakens our bones. Technically, Vitamin D is sunlight derived pro-hormone calcitriol. Calcitriol in its pro-hormone form is important in determining how our cells express themselves and is important in the production of various hormones and neurotransmitters (messengers in the brain). Cells not receiving messages, and or incorrect messages CAN cause cancer.

So, with that said, was I able to prove how MSM gives out false info? Maybe the fact that Bill Gates and the Rockefeller brothers (corporate elites), believe in eugenics practice (population manipulation), and actually fund vaccine companies such as Merck & Co.. Look it up, and face the facts.

top topics

join