It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have noticed my dreams getting more and more vivid. As well as being able to remember them more then i have ever before. Maybe its my age and it is something my brain is rewiring to do... i don't know. The latest dream is of flooding. I had a dream that the entire road system was flooded. That i was driving up on embankments to get around. I came upon a car that was entirely under water and for some strange reason i had to get something from that car. I don't remember what i had to retrieve but i dove in and was searching the car...all i can remember about that car is the fact that bones were floating around in the car, like it had been there for a very long time. I then woke up a little freaked out. I do not have dreams like this.. so just wanted to share this and see what you all had as a thought to why im getting more vivid dreams.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Hmm very strange dream! Perhaps you should take notice of the overall message of the dream... perhaps what is soon to come?

Great floods, disease, death - I certainly hope not!!

Start a dream diary, write down anything you can remember, do this for the foreseeable future - your dreams will become much easier to remember, and then you may notice certain patterns/recurring dreams.

Hope that helped.

K

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks i really dont like that my dreams are more easy to remember it makes me uncomfortable when my dreams are like reality...clear vivid and like im really there.
i will try to find the time to start a dream diary not sure i can lol...busy busy mom here.

new topics

join