It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bikie Laws Are A Precursor To Loss Of Freedom For Us All

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
where I live theres a biker club called the blue knights and their all cops,i know a couple of members.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The bikie name is kinda funny. I just picture an Australian stereotypical dude with a think accent "Crikey, what are we gonna do with all these bikies?"

I agree with most of what you're saying OP but other people do have a point that sometimes things do get out of hand with these type of gangs. I think if we were to finally fix the drug laws, basically by eliminating them, then a lot of gang activity would suddenly cease to exist because their main source of income would be lost. I don't know how much Australian biker gangs are involved in that but I know that gangs in the US are quite dependent on that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
When you take away every freedom, you create a monster not afraid of anything, and with Nothing to loose. Someone with nothing to loose and nothing, will be perfect participants in anarchist uprisings... " bikie's' sounds like a complete naieve person discription..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is it mandatory to be overweight to become a bikie?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, it hasn't taken long for the tabloid fear mongering to surface.
First, you don't need to kill anyone to get into a club. You have to be a stand up bloke and get on with the members.
Second, sure, if you make your own patch and pass yourself off as a 1%er then you're gonna get trouble. And why not? The people who wear those patches bloody earned them, they rode hard, partied hard, stood up for their brothers no matter the odds and also, spent a year plus being a slave to the club, doing all the crappy jobs and long hours looking after the clubhouse etc.
Damn right they are gonna have a go at some wannabe who's only sacrifice was a couple of quid on eBay and a bit of sewing.

Rant over. Just try and see the people, not the shadow of Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a guy i know is in a "bike club" as they call it down in detroit and to be honest if i had to be in detroit thats where i would want to be! don't act a fool and they will be cool. they just normal people some worse then others nothing different then any other social group IMO. except they ride bikes and like to get loud and have a good time! i have fun there at least!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I suspect the law is to target bike gangs .. There is violence there and people get killed.. there's been a number of large incidents in the united states for sure.. and I know it's happened in Australia as well just from reading the thread.

The thing is the idea that "the law does not discriminate" .. in other words they can't selectively ban, say.. they hell's angels and then allow the friendly biker enthusiast club down the street to go on it's merry way.

So if they create a law intended to try to curb the violent acts, it has a blanket effect... I don't think they are TRYING to be unfair.. I think they are trying to end the violence that flares up .. I've seen videos of some of these events where violence breaks out.. it's brutal ... And it's on the rise, not the decline.

I'm not saying I support it, I just see it from another vantage point..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
a guy i know is in a "bike club" as they call it down in detroit and to be honest if i had to be in detroit thats where i would want to be! don't act a fool and they will be cool. they just normal people some worse then others nothing different then any other social group IMO. except they ride bikes and like to get loud and have a good time! i have fun there at least!

They aren't all like that.. some are jerks just to be a jerk.. but I agree most are fine, there's quite a few bike clubs where I'm from.. most are small groups of people who are parents during the week going to PTA meetings and baking cookies.. then bikers during the weekend clad in leather on top of harleys
edit on 4/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gee...outlaw a gangs colors and flag and what will they do?
Find a new way to flag themselves.
This is a dog chasing it's tail and won't work but will make any group the government wants to single out for persecution a much easier target.

Solidarity with Bikers?
It;s come to that.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I actually like crotch rockets

Ha! Thats a good one. I also get alot of people telling me Im compensating for something if you know what I mean.

Im so not

I just like to go fast. Alot of Harleys are pretty quick though hey. Especially down low.

They sound good too.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Just heard Sydney bikie clubs are banding together to try and curb the violence. The police reaction... "Too late for that". Too late to try and stop people from killing each other?
Can't find a link on it, here's one on WAs reaction to new laws...
bikie, union officials and social justice groups oppose a bill making it illegal for people in declared criminal organisations to associate with each other

edit on 1/5/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

A guy I knew had a nos bottle hanging of his Harley! I could never convinced him to give me a ride but I recon it'd be pretty quick

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID...

NO...not you guys, nor me....but the state!!!

Wake up governments of the world and take note of what's happening all over the world. Take the Middle East for example. The people CAN take power and ARE!

The game's up. It's not good enough to say that anyone with a voice is 'against the state' and is therefore considered a criminal, locked up and tortured, even murdered, and for what...so you boneheads can push more legislation through to contain us and tell us what's good for us?

I for one, being a Christian, am not perturbed nor scared of your tactics. Why should I be? I have the promise of eternal life, whilst you nugget heads are going to hell...forever! Now that was your choice not ours politicians!

STOP being scared of the state...they are not going to have power for much longer. Their power is weakening and yeah so I'm on a red list, because although I abide by every law made I aint gonna be pushed around neither...SO WHAT...get a back bone those of you who are scared of the government. This December marks the start of the last 7 year period of the 3rd Dimension. Over 2 billion of us are coming back after world war three for a great life in the fifth dimension...ahhh peace for a thousand years...sounds like something worth fighting for doesn't it!!

So, they (the illuminati) purportedly have 8,000 to 10,000 insurgent camps throughout the U.S now, ready for the micro-chipping of its fine citizens, so they can be tracked like dogs. Not withstanding that we don't know the real number, their program will FAIL big time. Mammon is getting armed and ready for conflict. The secret government is outnumbered.

Rise up and take your sword. Don't give these pipe dreamers any excuse to lock you up. You can still be powerful and make a difference. Just get ready so that when law and order does break down and you can get away with what you couldn't before, because they will be too busy trying to incarcerate you, you will be ready to defend your rights. If you have to take a life then (and only then), God understands. Read Deuteronomy if you have any doubts about this.

Just know this illuminati...if you lock a white angel up against their will and they haven't broken any laws whatsoever, know that an RPG would not be a bad way to prove our point. Case in point...it was done recently to a prison and I think they got the message. Not saying I agree with whatever the reason was or not. Just saying that it proves that it can and eventually will be done, if innocent individuals are being held by the state for no valid reason, at least when the time comes.

Last word...watch your backs illuminati...the Grim reaper works for us too!

Want to join a great organisation that stands for family values and clean living, whilst at the same time preparing for the coming world war three event, by joining our Christian Militia? (optional). Take a look at what will be the world's largest and most powerful motorcycle club, or should I say the kingdom's. My goal is 10,000 members minimum, period...and we will achieve it, with your help. I'll be looking for Members for the USA chapters too. Check out the NWO Youtube page , that'll keep ya busy in knowing what these scumbags are up to, for now.

www.thewhiteangelsride.com...

www.thewhiteangelsride.com...

Brett Young

International Club President
New Zealand Club President

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
oh yeah intimidating people for protection money.

Shutting down RSL clubs.

Yeah we would like these people in charge hey.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join