SWAT Team Fail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by smyleegrl

Wall might be concrete, Im surprised they didnt use any shaped charges wouldn't that make quick breach entry work?

that, but more likely the hinges would be the next target.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
my smart brilliant husband said on about the 4th attempt "easy break down the wall, you can go through the neighbors door and break down the wall, or use the passage wall".

lol i was like wow i didnt even think of that.

Whateva

that is the last strategy after usually 3 different try's on the door.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In America we use shotguns,its effective on most locks.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
This is going to be fun thread
sandf ( to all the posted vids lol)
...I like it at 0:40 in the OP where the criminals opened the other door and looked out to see whow many swats there were.

I think you're absolutely correct....this thread is already hilarious.

WARNING the following video contains profanity!!!

At the end of the video, it sounds like the cop crashes into something while backing up
edit on 4/29/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Top priority of all ATSers... Find out how to do that to all our doors....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

2 words
Chain... Saw. (or powersaw, if you've happened to have brought Fire/EMS along)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

I was actually thinking about they could have used the jaws of life spreaders if they had FIRE RESCUE with them along..

The only way it could not be defeated was if the door and frame and wall was reinforced and the door was steel as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

this should do the trick.
www.darleydefense.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

Its 4k Dollars lol...I bet a stick of shaped charge would be faster and a lot cheaper

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat

this should do the trick.
www.darleydefense.com...

I love it; they paint it black, add the word "tactical" and jack up the price into the stratosphere.

Only idiots in big gubment would pay that much for this stuff.

Grangier

Even the "rescue" saws (page 2) are only $1,200 - $1,400 but, they don't have the "tactical" paint job.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There was probably something like this behind the door:

I noticed that the door was wood in the OP video, but the frame around the door looks like a steel frame. Where I live, my door is steel and the frame around the door is steel. Oh, and I use a couple of the above door security bars as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I woulda gave up after a few minutes, and slammed that thing through the weak drywall.

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

I wonder if the guy put stuff to block the door from being opened. I'm sorry, but this was funny. I know I shouldn't root for the bad guy, but this was too much.
The fact that cops are trying to bust down the door, does not automatically mean that there is a 'bad guy' on the other side of the door.

True. You're right. I was in a hurry when I wrote it, so I used bad worry. It could have been an innocent individual. It was still funny as h@ll though.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I love how one guy is just waiting for the door bust open and he keeps looking back and forward holding his gun.
Funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

lol i thought you might like this one here, though its not police, but really funny

edit on 29/4/12 by Whateva69 because: not police

Oh man that was hysterical. I've got tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. Too funny. I especially liked quicksand man that required numerous attempts to get him out of the muck and mire.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Maybe not because it can only be placed by someone inside the room, unless he escaped through the window or something like that while they were busy trying to break it down.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
IF there was a criminal inside,he could have jumped out the window and been on the other side of town before they got in.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is why you need a sliding thick steel door like in the movie panic room, or even a panic room in your abode:

How much would it cost to make such a room with steel walls...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join