It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT Team Fail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Shows the importance of building a good and strong house

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
haha its in Romania but I think its been looped

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Not looped, I saw the whole video. It seems like the door was jammed from the inside, very strong door though.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Special forces try to enter an apartment, apparently the strong door gives them a hard time.
Police was searching people from a counterfeiters network. While trying to enter their apartment the police had an unexpected surprise. The door was not going to yield. The owner, who rented the apartment, would not say how he "Armored" the door. After 15 minutes, the police managed to break the door, unfortunately nobody was home.

15 minutes of Fail..

edit on 29-4-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Love it at the 40 second mark when the neighbour open their door to see what's going on!

Yup, that's a strong door!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I got a $100 that this is either fake...or more likely just a training video.Also,pretty sure they don't call them the same thing we do here in the states.It's not a "swat fail" as you put it

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's the new police workout video...

Another one:

Volume 2:

edit on 29-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In Soviet Russia, door brakes you!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Shows the importance of building a good and strong house

I wonder if the guy put stuff to block the door from being opened. I'm sorry, but this was funny. I know I shouldn't root for the bad guy, but this was too much.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That first video is funny. The guy drops his gun, the bankrobbers that are in their car while the police run right past them into the bank.

Going back to watch the others now, after I get a cup of java.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
my smart brilliant husband said on about the 4th attempt "easy break down the wall, you can go through the neighbors door and break down the wall, or use the passage wall".

lol i was like wow i didnt even think of that.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I woulda gave up after a few minutes, and slammed that thing through the weak drywall.

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

I wonder if the guy put stuff to block the door from being opened. I'm sorry, but this was funny. I know I shouldn't root for the bad guy, but this was too much.
The fact that cops are trying to bust down the door, does not automatically mean that there is a 'bad guy' on the other side of the door.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

lol i thought you might like this one here, though its not police, but really funny

edit on 29/4/12 by Whateva69 because: not police

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

lmao

You would think that the last couple of guys to jump would've put a lil more thought into it, after seeing that their buddies were stuck.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is going to be fun thread
sandf ( to all the posted vids lol)
...I like it at 0:40 in the OP
where the criminals opened the other door and looked out to see whow many swats there were.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Originally posted by Danbones

...I like it at 0:40 in the OP
where [color=FFD9EC]the criminals opened the other door and looked out to see whow many swats there were.
Are you being serious? How did you reach that conclusion?

Based on what is provided in this video, there is no proof of any criminal activity within the apartment that the police are trying to enter. So what makes you think that there are criminals living in the apartment next door?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why don't they break through the wall instead?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yea he was like "what do eff is you guys doing outside" opens door, "Oh snap" closes door.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Wall might be concrete, Im surprised they didnt use any shaped charges wouldn't that make quick breach entry work?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I got a $100 that this is either fake...or more likely just a training video.Also,pretty sure they don't call them the same thing we do here in the states.It's not a "swat fail" as you put it

either way it's a fail. they, or any good team always has multiple ways to breach in case other means fail, like this video, THEY FAIL>>>> in my opinion from being in these types of shoes before, these guys failed hard, and are lucky to still be alive as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join