It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Wenzel's 'David' Speech Crushes Federal Reserve's 'Goliath' Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I did a search for this by name of the title which it is posted under originally. Nothing came up, so I apologize now if it has been posted all ready.

With that said, I found this to be very intriguing and thought it needed to be shared here. Seems it was posted up on April 27, though Im not sure when he made the actual speech. Nice to see there is still some integrity left in this country. I just hope this gentleman hasnt marked himself iffin you know what I mean.

This is a speech made by Robert Wenzel to the Federal Reserve

Just so you know what you will be reading.

In perhaps the most courageous (and likely must-read for future economists) speech ever given inside the New York Fed's shallowed hallowed walls, Economic Policy Journal's Robert Wenzel delivered the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to the monetary priesthood. Gracious from the start, Wenzel takes the Keynesian clap-trappers to task on almost every nonsensical and oblivious decision they have made in recent years.

Some snippets from the speech:

"My views, I suspect, differ from beginning to end... I stand here confused as to how you see the world so differently than I do. I simply do not understand most of the thinking that goes on here at the Fed and I do not understand how this thinking can go on when in my view it smacks up against reality."

and further...

"I scratch my head that somehow your conclusions about unemployment are so different than mine and that you call for the printing of money to boost 'demand'. A call, I add, that since the founding of the Federal Reserve has resulted in an increase of the money supply by 12,230%."

But his closing was tremendous:
"Let’s have one good meal here. Let’s make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It’s the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let’s lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats."

To read the whole speech, Click HERE for Speech

Im very curious as to what some of you think of this.
edit on 29/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I read the entire speech with great relish.

I have only a layman's sense of large economic systems, and yet I've wondered for years why the Fed and the government are so enamored with the thoroughly discredited Keynesian system.

Of course, after having discovered ATS, I wonder a lot less. It's about thievery, corruption, and power at high levels. It must be heady atmosphere up there where our economic eagles fly. A simple thumbs-up or thumbs-down can bring about great roller-coaster dips and crests in worldwide economies. And the way huge rivers of money defy all logic and run so consistently and forever UPhill--it's like some fantasmagorical magic trick!

And yet, after all, I have to wonder why Wenzel is so puzzled. It's as if he thinks the Fed's role were to somehow help us out down here. No: They have their own problems to worry about. Keeping it flowing into their pockets while keeping the watchdogs at bay is a full-time job for them....
edit on 4/29/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I am happy to see that at least one other person seemed to enjoy reading this as much as I. I had a feeling this would probably fall by the wayside here, but at least I know I tried.

On a side note, I dont think the fellow was truly befuddled at their actions. I think it was just more of way of presenting just how outside the norm of thinking that the fed goes about things. I highly doubt they will "get it" though.... then again, anything could happen later today or tomorrow or next week that upsets the whole apple cart just like that... who knows, but one can hope

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I thought since I posted this early in the morning I would give it a little bump in case some folks missed it. It really is a interesting read.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
interesting that the truth was for the first time in a long time spoken in the church of money,
when the prests of money agree they ALL agree,

or else they would be cast out,
when you only have one group who are all following another in the group you get the same outcome everytime

i am proud this man pointred out the obvious

what the hell is bernake doing?

xploder

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I did a search for this by name of the title which it is posted under originally. Nothing came up, so I apologize now if it has been posted all ready.

With that said, I found this to be very intriguing and thought it needed to be shared here. Seems it was posted up on April 27, though Im not sure when he made the actual speech. Nice to see there is still some integrity left in this country. I just hope this gentleman hasnt marked himself iffin you know what I mean.

This is a speech made by Robert Wenzel to the Federal Reserve

Just so you know what you will be reading.

In perhaps the most courageous (and likely must-read for future economists) speech ever given inside the New York Fed's shallowed hallowed walls, Economic Policy Journal's Robert Wenzel delivered the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to the monetary priesthood. Gracious from the start, Wenzel takes the Keynesian clap-trappers to task on almost every nonsensical and oblivious decision they have made in recent years.

Some snippets from the speech:

"My views, I suspect, differ from beginning to end... I stand here confused as to how you see the world so differently than I do. I simply do not understand most of the thinking that goes on here at the Fed and I do not understand how this thinking can go on when in my view it smacks up against reality."

and further...

"I scratch my head that somehow your conclusions about unemployment are so different than mine and that you call for the printing of money to boost 'demand'. A call, I add, that since the founding of the Federal Reserve has resulted in an increase of the money supply by 12,230%."

But his closing was tremendous:
"Let’s have one good meal here. Let’s make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It’s the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let’s lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats."

To read the whole speech, Click HERE for Speech

Im very curious as to what some of you think of this.
edit on 29/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

That is because the FED as an agency, are nothing but a bunch of pathological liars. Quantative easing was meant to bailout the UK and EU in two way's.

First it was a guaranteed line if credit/financial resources; secondly it acted as a subsidy of the UK and EU energy sector. By keeping the value of the Euro above the value of the dollar, the UK and EU where able to buy surplus energy they shouldn't of been able to buy in the first place.

You have to realize that the UK and EU sent many agents like Soros to our shores to conquer America through political intrigue and bribery/campaign donations. That and a few of the owning banks are European banks(something which never should of been allowed).

The nations of Europe have utterly plundered the Republic without remorse. Ever wonder why more and more Europeans(in particular British) news anchors and celebrities have been fostered onto America? It is a form of psychological conditioning similar to what a pedophile would use, aka grooming.

I keep saying it time in and time out, it will sadly take another war against the British(and perhaps the EU) until America can be a truly free and sovereign nation. Because if you trace back the vast majority of internal enemies in America, the road always seems to lead to London, Paris or Rome.

new topics

top topics

join