It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must wake up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
We are at a precipice. If we do not become aware of what we are doing to this planet right now, humanity is doomed.It is not junk science, it is HAPPENING. The recent events of the past two years have added a sense of urgency to people needing to become aware of what is happening. Below is a series of videos that I help will facilitate this.

And lastly:

edit on 28-4-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Carbon tax publicity.
Sorry for the one-liner, but I ain't got nothing to say more.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Wow, getting the natural world to cooperate with your "publicity" is quite a stunt. I guess colony collapse, deforestation, radiation from Fukushima and the BP spill never happened.All that water melting in Greenland is just CGI special effects. I stand corrected. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First of all, we are not doing anything to the planet. We are doing it to ourselves. Anything we do comes back on us. This is what you see happening. The natural balance is way out of whack and the earth will rectify it with disease, resource shortages, etc., until we are at an acceptable population for our environment. Then the bees and trees will come back. The earth has a lot more patience than humans do.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I agree the earth will self regulate after lots of species are gone, most likely including ours, but your logic is sort of like seeing your house on fire, and saying to yourself, "It will burn itself out". Wouldn't it be better to put the fire out instead of just letting it burn? It would be nice if we could do something to stop it or at least slow it down. We probably wont, as people are either apathetic or in denial. Its a crisis of conscience.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Where I live I got bees all summer long.
I don't spill BP to raise population concern and oil's price.
I don't use HAARP to send micro-tremors and crack Groenland's iceberg.
These videos are carefully selected by the governement to show how ''WE'' are the bad guys, and WE gotta fall for that carbon tax which will be the mark of the New World (666 - 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons).
If the Earth is really warming up and dying from us, then why I have NASA's graphs (that were obviously ignored by Al Gore) showing Earth COOLING and CO2 having causal dispaities with climate evolution?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

99 percent of the worlds climatologists disagree with you. I am going with them.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Their reasearch are paid by the universities. The universities are paid by the governments.
over 300 000 climatologists recently tried to speak out and correct the lies but they were ignored by mainstream media.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Embedding disabled on request for 'HOME'.

I wonder if that's an omen?

Sorry, I skipped the first few but I'm sure this one can make up for it, I'll be right back after watching some of the other ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I have NASA's graphs showing Earth COOLING and CO2 having causal dispaities with climate evolution?

You have them?

Oh, please, do link to them for our perusing purposes.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Good idea. I am hunting for them now in my computer. Damn sisters! They always screw your bed up, your computer up, and, ultimately, your life up...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There they are.

4 NASA source-graphs you'll never see in mainstream media.

Here tey are.

BTW I love bees! They are so cute.

edit on 28-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

There they are.

4 NASA source-graphs you'll never see in mainstream media.

Here tey are.

BTW I love bees! They are so cute.

Where are the graphs for the last decade?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Those appear to be from USHCN, not NASa, as you claimed. And they appear with no context, and dont show any data for the last decade.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

Michael Chricton wrote the book some time ago and passed out the last decade. That's the reason why 2012 graphs don't show. He died some years after publishing his book on climate change, ""State of Fear''. Great read! Opens your eyes to all the political games and the ''green'' publicity behind the theory of Global Warming.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by swan001

Those appear to be from USHCN, not NASa, as you claimed.

Check the graph number two.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Michael Crichton is a fiction writer, not a scientist.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by swan001

Those appear to be from USHCN, not NASa, as you claimed.

Check the graph number two.

LOL. You mean the one that only goes to 1986 and is from ONE station out of tens of thousands and even that still doesnt show any significant decline to even BEGIN proving your claim?

You are hilarious.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Then you don't know him. Just Googleling him is not reading him, you know. He was one of the rare writers who indicated his sources and he was very concerned about the Global Warming issue. Read State of Fear before judging.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I am glad you find that hilarious.
You may believe what you wish. You may believe what the media wants you to believe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join