It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Coroner Official Dead (poisoned) ~ Possible Breitbart Connection!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by stanguilles7

Nice detective work, keep us posted!

Still no call back. I'll try again in the morning.

Let me know if anyone else figures it out.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He worked in the L.A. coroner's office. You have to wonder (whether or not he was directly involved with Breitbart's autopsy), did he overhear something? Did he see something? Did he have a difference of opinion with the official report. We will probably never know, but ask yourself....do coroners or forensic technicians drop dead of poisoning that often? Is it just a coincidence that he died the very day the "official" results of Breitbart's death were to be announced?

I have to wonder if he might have intended to make his own statement or opinion public. Then again, I guess it could be just another one of those weird untimely deaths....yeah, right.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

As someone who worked in a morgue for two years, yes, there are noxious fumes and all sorts of dangerous germs around, and while we wore gowns and gloves, we didn't usually wear respirators. I'll never forget the overwhelming smell of formalin, I breathed it in every day and went home reeking of it every night. A couple decades of that and I don't know what shape your liver would be in...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join