It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you turned up in Earth's orbit with a fleet of ships?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'd give humans free energy to stop the wars and nonsense and then start one huge
intergalactic Parta-y

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Very old English saying, "better the devil you know".................

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

If I caught a glimpse of Lady Gaga, I'd take the fleet and warp-speed our butts out of the Milky Way, and place a sign that said, "Here there be Monsters".

ETA

Either that, or abductions and anal probes. Just to be nasty.

edit on 29-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If I caught a glimpse of Lady Gaga, I'd take the fleet and warp-speed our butts out of the Milky Way, and place a sign that said, "Here there be Monsters".

Hahah, have been ridiculed a little for it but I've always had a soft spot for Gaga, even if I think she has been "Illuminated", not bothered!

Originally posted by jiggerj
Okay, if I can't wipe out the disease (the human species) then I would order the teleportation of all nuclear plants, radioactive waste, and nuclear weapons onto another planet. I would set myself up as god so the humans will listen, and tell them that in order to worship me, they must worship the planet I gave them.

Seems a lot more hackable than your previous post.

edit on 29-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
embed cloaked agents into every form of critical infrastructure especially weapons and nuclear.
monitor all comms on vpn and nail down the movers and shakers. embed cloaked agents in all
political locations. embed cloaked agents into all the halls of influence including media.

someone in a position of power as much as farts or breaks out in a sweat, it's off to the
mind audit facility for further scrutiny.

embed cloaked agents into all care-home facilities with the option of manifesting to staff
in order to reduce any abusive activity. same applies to all the above

present cordial invites to all shamanic tribes for a righteous ho-down.
encourage more vanilla plantations.
play the rest by ear.

f.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Fly around in jets spraying chemicals and pop up once in a while in some guys back yard so he can get 500,000 youtube hits.

What? It's been popular so far??

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I like the idea of identifying corruption and disseminating the information to all the bloggers, writers, and people of interest that would voice out the corruption.

I'd further institute a system where if a nation suffers, so also does its leadership.
It's been said that most any civilization can be judged on the quality of living of the least of its people.

In such a way then, the leadership of any nation should then be a reflection of the greater part of the least of its people.
If the greater part of the least of a nation's people are starving, and homeless, then, so also should the leadership be held accountable and made to eat only one small meal a day, to live in poor conditions in a tent on the lawns of their opulent state residences.

Leadership should not be a path to privilege, but, a burden of responsibility for the people of the nation it represents.

Were leadership made to feel the burdens and sufferings of the least of its peoples, for certain, those issues would then be rectified, elevating each nation from the bottom up.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
"Greetings ape creatures. We hereby serve notice of eviction.

Please vacate this biosphere within 100 complete orbits of your star.

Details of hostel accommodation and the relocation assistance package can be found at the cosmic property registry in Alpha Centuri.

That is all"

And depart.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

Forgive me here, Robhines, but I have to ask you....have you found yourself in orbit looking out at a fleet of craft before? Do you have something to tell us?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Forgive me here, Robhines, but I have to ask you....have you found yourself in orbit looking out at a fleet of craft before? Do you have something to tell us?

Only in my dreams, maybe.
(joking, I wouldn't want to be in that position.)

It just came into my head after so many of the questions we've had lately. I thought that if we could try and put ourselves in that position we'd maybe be able to get a better idea of the complications of the whole thing, and possibly be able to understand it from a different perspective. There's a lot of us going on about why they aren't doing anything (why they don't appear to be doing anything.) if they're out there, and I thought this might help.

Also that it's ok us making quick posts about this and that plan, but when you have the lives of all of the species on a planet at stake and you're responsible for the consequences, things will obviously become a lot more difficult. Especially when the more advanced they are, the more they can see different factors that might affect things, and more possible outcomes.
edit on 29-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

ETA

Either that, or abductions and anal probes. Just to be nasty.

edit on 29-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Glad I'm not the only one.
I just don't get her.
or Woody Allen
or Gilbert Godfried

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would be able to quickly ascertain which creeps were responsible for all this mess and delete them from the databank. Then I would hand the power back to the people and show them some awesome skills to help them back on track and maybe stick around longer this time to make sure those left in charge were actually doing their jobs without resorting to inventing secret clubs. I would also make sure they understood that we would be checking in a lot more frequently now.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Claim to be the Messiah and hand over a version of my own bible before wiping out half the population.
Set some examples and show the world leaders how stupid they are while laughing at the technology. After the destruction, would try and clear up the nuclear waste. There would be no point in leaving a planet lifeless or destroying it especially if life is so rare in the universe and i hope any intelligent alien life forms have a sense of humor.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

Edited again because what we think we would do is only based on what we know from earth and our logic only goes as far as our planet allows it to. I am sure an alien fleet of ships would be more like a reaper invasion and the reason would be incomprehensible. Alien means not from the same world as us, and we don't know any other world.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It just came into my head after so many of the questions we've had lately. I thought that if we could try and put ourselves in that position we'd maybe be able to get a better idea of the complications of the whole thing, and possibly be able to understand it from a different perspective. There's a lot of us going on about why they aren't doing anything (why they don't appear to be doing anything.) if they're out there, and I thought this might help.

Thank you for an intelligent answer. You are right, we are wondering.... I have had some contact even, and ask, all the time, when? "Soon," is all I get. See time only exists in our human reality. I think Humanity is nearing a crossroads, of sorts, a place of personal awakening, a Quickening. We can all feel it coming. People call it it many different things, all labels, and have nothing to do with the actual.

Also that it's ok us making quick posts about this and that plan, but when you have the lives of all of the species on a planet at stake and you're responsible for the consequences, things will obviously become a lot more difficult. Especially when the more advanced they are, the more they can see different factors that might affect things, and more possible outcomes.

I see by this that you are in Service to Others. I am happy to see that. There are a lot of Service to Self personalities out there.
I look forward to reading you in the future.
Love and Light,
Auto

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I would be able to quickly ascertain which creeps were responsible for all this mess and delete them from the databank. Then I would hand the power back to the people and show them some awesome skills to help them back on track and maybe stick around longer this time to make sure those left in charge were actually doing their jobs without resorting to inventing secret clubs. I would also make sure they understood that we would be checking in a lot more frequently now.

But before anyone could do this, would come seeking council, for we know not the day, and at the purpose for the lessons or school. And only renegades enslave and harm others, but also, only renegades take the law into their own hands.

But if it was a fleet of true Higher Up vessels, then that is the thing comes to mind, cosmic arrests and freeing the planet.

They do meet with the Light, they are given messages, they hear calls, (many humans are here because they heard the call!) we're the ones who are sent in without memories or access to our Greater Selves here, like a practicum, where you put learning on the line, but where some may be doing circles, coming back over and over due to karma or getting trapped. There are so many theories.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'd have a star ship parked above major cities world wide and hijack all media communications. Everyone's TV/Radio would be broadcasting a message about the corruption, elitists, truths of the universe, and identify the key people that are plaguing the planet. The ships parked around the globe would show the people of the world as proof that this is not a joke and that we are not alone in the universe.

What ever truths that the aliens say about religion will be told and that we need to start understanding the universe in terms of ascendance. Once things start settling down from the reveal, I would introduce new technologies and education in regarding new energy and transportation. I would build star-ports and ships that would begin our outreach to the stars.

There will be people and groups of people that will not accept this. I'm sure that there will be fighting for power and or mass hysteria. These people that would not accept the peaceful-forward moving way of life will do anything to stop it, and in turn they would have to be "removed".

Our current lives of working for money to live is ridiculous. We're currently stuck on this rock because certain groups are withholding us from moving forward. All these pointless wars and bickering over imaginary lines of soil is doing nothing but deteriorating humans. We should be peaceful and in harmony with the universe.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Suppose this fleet was a swarm of intelligent fire-proof insects and they search around the cosmos looking for volcanic planets so they can burrow into the center and feed on it's molten lava. Once they eat the middle of the planet and killed everything and left it like a rotten apple, it won't matter why they did it.

Do you think a colony of ants would have its members questioning each other what they would do if they were a human and they had a team of bulldozers and jackhammers? One Ant might say "Yeah i would jack hammer the queens nest and teach that bitch for making us dig holes and carry crap all day and, and clean all the wasp poison from the burrows".

What happens is the humans don't care and although the ants are intelligent they cannot communicate and plead with us. Even if we could synchronize our brain with an ants nest, do you think it would stop people from destroying their habitats? We rule the world as humans, and anyone who can reach us in a spaceship rules space. Why would they care what we think?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If they are benovelant that would be a great exchange of information.....

However, if they are war like capitalists ... introduce them to crack coc aine ....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd be aware of the fact that morally speaking, I shouldn't intervene at all, but allow humanity to sort out their own mess, as a prerequisite for their further development. However, where's the fun in that?

Having established that, I'd re-enact the particle beam weapon scenes from Independence Day on a couple of choice targets, including the White House, and the various underground bases. I would liberate/donate the relevant terraforming/ecological reclamation/free energy technology, and after having booted the STS demographic's collective rear end past Pluto, I would inform the citizens of Earth that the planet was theirs; on condition, of course, of a bi-annual tribute of several thousand tons of psychedelics.

edit on 29-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well if I was allowed some modest interventions, aside from waking more and more up at night time, I think a good truth beam directed at various political, economic, media, corporate, military, banking, and religious heads, evne some hologram busters to reveal some of what they may be, not human for example, would be really cool.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join