It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you turned up in Earth's orbit with a fleet of ships?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?
I, being the hottest of the starship babes, Would beam down to Cocoa Beach and demand to have interspecies realtions with the hottest, coolest earthmanliest 52 year old ATS member in the fair earth village of "Cocoa Beach".
Then take care of all the bad guy's...
AND forgive that 52 year old ATS guy's mortgage and fix his cronic tinus
Yea that's the ticket!!

edit on 28-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: #@!?&%#@$&!!

link   
I'd take all the hot girls and go back to my nudist paradise planet, where I'm the only guy.

Whats up with everyone hating on humans? What else do you expect from evolved meat eaters. violence and greed is part of our nature, just like love. you think just because a species has made it to space travel that they must be better then us? Do you think that superior race didn't trample any other other species on there way up to the top?

edit on 28-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Yeah, Ifeel ya, mate. The warmongers government are the problem Not us. We try our best but the warmongers are the barrier to evolution.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Yeah, Ifeel ya, mate. The warmongers government are the problem Not us. We try our best but the warmongers are the barrier to evolution.

Exactly! None of the enemies of my government have ever done me personally, nor anyone i know, the slightest bit of harm. i Love them all sincerely and wish for them nothing but the best.

Much Love!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Id say lets flatten down some of their grass in a tiny 200 foot geometric shape on the dark side of their planet in a place where theres no one around and then fly away again before they can see us. That way they will know we have sent them a message

edit on 28-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Depends on why you were there in the first place really.

Just having a look? Most likely wheel that sucker 180 degrees, and get the hell outta there. Not much point being dragged down with the sinking ship.

However, if we were coming to the rescue (or to poke our big alien noses in).... Not really sure.

Either 1) Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Or, 2) Round up all the world leaders, lock them in a big room with a lot of alcohol and other stuff, and tell them "when you sort this mess out, then you can come out."

Then take down all borders and throw the immensist party the world has ever seen....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its hard to even fathom how I would feel in that situation, if you really take time to think about it...its vary scary and fascinating.

I have no clue what I would do or how I would react.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
Much Love!

That's brilliant! Thanks so much for linking.

Edit : have found an old thread and bumped - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to replace the link in my sig with that, then off to watch it again.

edit on 28-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'd tell them to eliminate any ignition of flame in the capital and capture the sitting government.Then it would get interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
Much Love!

That's brilliant! Thanks so much for linking.

Edit : have found an old thread and bumped - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to replace the link in my sig with that, then off to watch it again.

edit on 28-4-2012 by robhines because: added

Ha!

i'm glad you saw and enjoyed it. It has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Please help me spread it far and wide. i would beseech you to try to live by some of the advice given within. i made a decision to do just this in late January for different reasons altogether and i can say without hesitation that 2012 has been far and away the most interesting and best of the 31 years i've been blessed to be around for; here is to hoping We continue on our present course!

Cheers and so very much Love my brother sister!
edit on 4/29/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Thanks, and same to you!

And yeah, have been meditating on and off for over a decade, (a lot more regularly over the last couple of years and now do it daily.) so seeing that video was exactly the type of thing I was hoping I'd see at some point. Have already posted on tumblr, twitter, and will probably be posting it in other places soon. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Good question!
First I would hope the aliens are spiritual and that killing the inhabitants as a way of resolving a planet's problems is something that doesn't even occur to them.
Round up all corrupt members of the human race and ship them off to some desolate planet that is capable of supporting our species, and let them fend for themselves, minus any technological aid.
Take the rest of Earth's population to worlds that have been regenerated by the same aliens, using the same methods, and give Earth a chance to heal. Give the new inhabitants of the new worlds a "free energy" technology.
Some day Earth will be ready to accept some of the inhabitants of another world, faced with the same problems as she once knew, until one day the same fleet of alien spaceships appeared in the sky...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would say.

Grab my family for me and let's go to your planet. Screw these apes!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm afraid to say. However, I assume higher intelligence has the goods on everyone, even as tptw have the goods on everybody (but themselves), so I'd be happy to have made their acquaintance.

You may find the answer to 'what you'd do' in your manufactured dreams. Using RNM, it's easy to measure the evoked neural potentials in your brain. tptw routinely monitor neural responses to various scenarios, mainly, such as how you react to 'authority symbolism'. Or just wait till the shadow of a drone covers you. It will do the work for you, and relay that info, without you even being aware of it.

Because they (think) they CAN.

Like I said...afraid to say...but they already know. I guess the good news is that the most high doesn't make errors in judgment. Life is but a few moments. Data are forever. So is God. Who do you think wins?
edit on 29-4-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Depends if we are on the menu or not,if we are we round up the juicy ones ,a few at a time,just as many as we need without disturbing the herd,then if something startles them or demand rises we go in wholesale and hit the citys in one huge round up.

If we arent on the menu,and you are so inclined,kill us or enslave us or befriend us,we are armed so if our weapons are adequate you will respect us,no matter what,you my still eat us but you WILL respect us,we eat dangerous things every day,ever take on a 1500lb steer?or a 200lb hog?They have teeth and hooves so we respect them but we still eat millions a year,right?

No one would come here without a reason and if it were bad we wouldnt know till the scenario was terminal as everything is in nature,then it is evade or fight or be consumed one way or another,it is what it is,we are prepared for anything and if we arent we dont deserve to be here at all,it is nature.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

Ninety-nine percent of the human population is responsible for doing nothing to stop the 1%. Assuming I'm an alien from another planet, I would order the capture of about a thousand for our zoo back home, and destroy the rest.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Who do you think wins?

Of course We do; how else could it be?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I'd take all the hot girls and go back to my nudist paradise planet, where I'm the only guy.

Whats up with everyone hating on humans? What else do you expect from evolved meat eaters. violence and greed is part of our nature, just like love. you think just because a species has made it to space travel that they must be better then us? Do you think that superior race didn't trample any other other species on there way up to the top?

edit on 28-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

This is the second post declaring that our nature is love. Our nature is to eat everything into extinction, cut down all the forests, and poison the earth, air, and water. Love is the veil we use to hide the truth from ourselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There's no point in destroying an already self-destructing race and it'd be a burden to save them and have them join the galactic community, so i guess i'd just turn the fleet around. Maybe leave one or two scouts behind to let me know when it finally happens so i can come back and strip mine the now barren planet for resources.

After all, my time is expensive, and i have better things to do than waste fleet resources (and potentially lives of my crew) on saving stupid people from themselves.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Okay, if I can't wipe out the disease (the human species) then I would order the teleportation of all nuclear plants, radioactive waste, and nuclear weapons onto another planet. I would set myself up as god so the humans will listen, and tell them that in order to worship me, they must worship the planet I gave them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join