It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

So, personal attacks are the only response you have?

I don't need to respond to any of your pathetic attacks, it won't be much fun to you at all i'm sure because i'm not the one looking for a fight. Have fun with your trolling and just so you know its people like you that actually truely help the RP campaign because of the ignorance in your statements.

You help people ask themselves.... "do i sound like this"... and in the end you because of your extreme bias actually turn those people who question to the actual truth.

So thankyou for your effort and pushing our cause

I'll take that as a "Yes".

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Results for Louisiana Republican Primary (U.S. Presidential Primary)
Mar 24, 2012 (100% of precincts reporting)

Rick Santorum

49%

Mitt Romney

26.7%

Newt Gingrich

15.9%

Ron Paul

6.1%

Other

2.3%

That is from the AP

Ron Paul didn't win anything

This thread belongs in the hoax bin

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I put together this thread a couple days back. For some of you who have not seen it yet, here you go.

Ron Paul WILL be the next POTUS! This is HOW it will happen

RP WILL become the next president...!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

This thread is not about what the straw polls say in March... you belong to the hoax bin...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't think we've seen any anti-Paul poster describe why their candidates would be better.
Why don't we see "I'm Passionate About Romney" "5000 Words of Praise for Romney", "Romney is the POTUS for Me"
or
"Yay, Another 4 Years!! I'm So Excited"

Where are those threads? It's either bash Ron Paul threads, or join in and bash pro Ron Paul threads.

Maybe I've missed something?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by RSF77

Look at the story again, sir.

Ron Paul Wins Louisiana Caucus
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.

Reuters is simply putting out a press release that it was -paid to distribute-.

They weren't paid to distribute anything. They are doing what any other MSM source does these days: Saves a bit of $$ by printing a press release word for word rather than paying someone to write out an entire story. It's not "propaganda" it's a cheap way of NOT writing a news article. Fail on both parties.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
That is from the AP

Ron Paul didn't win anything

This thread belongs in the hoax bin

Oh yea, from the AP huh? I'm we can trust that everything from them is 100% factual, unbiased and the truth.

edit on 29-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

This thread is not about what the straw polls say in March... you belong to the hoax bin...

The louisiana Republican primary was on March 24, those are the actual votes I posted after 100% of the precincts were reporting.'

What planet are you posting from where Ron Paul won something?

This is just too hillarious, a whole thread exposing the prototypical Paulhead's firmly entrenched denial and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am gonna LMAO when the 'paultards' dominate the state convention in Massachusetts and unbind themselves for Romney. Anyone who thinks, beyond what they are spoon fed by the news they are allowed to see, realize that anything can happen. Ron Paul supporters are the only ones who care enough about their candidate,that they are actually changing the face of the Republican party.

Anyone who questions that Ron Paul is not winning caucus states is delusional. Corporate media and the Military Industrial Complex, certainly have a stranglehold on the minds of the weak. If I remember correctly, the left was anti-war until they got their man in office. How hilarious, but tragic.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

People are having their voices heard through this delegate strategy.

it isn't over yet, this is just good news. They need more wins to shut-up the nay-sayers.

I am really hoping RP pulls a come from behind win. This is a little exciting!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

The louisiana Republican primary was on March 24, those are the actual votes I posted after 100% of the precincts were reporting.'

What planet are you posting from where Ron Paul won something?

This is just too hillarious, a whole thread exposing the prototypical Paulhead's firmly entrenched denial and ignorance.

Uhm, are you retarded?

The straw poll is distinctly different from the delegate caucus. Do you even know how a final candidate is selected? Do you even know what a delegate is?

Are you stupid?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
I don't think we've seen any anti-Paul poster describe why their candidates would be better.
Why don't we see "I'm Passionate About Romney" "5000 Words of Praise for Romney", "Romney is the POTUS for Me"
or

Where are those threads? It's either bash Ron Paul threads, or join in and bash pro Ron Paul threads.

You notice the Obama supporters and the die hard GOP are the ones doing this. Both are freaking scared to death of Ron Paul winning.....I could name names on ATS, but I think we all know the usual suspects (and hey, at least one of them are on this very page)
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Yet Ron Paul has not won Louisiana like the title of the thread states.

Therefore it is a blatant lie. No opinions or foolhardy wishes will change the fact that he didn't have the votes so he lost.

This whole thread is in violation of the TOS that should come stamped on every birthdaysuit and would require the intelligence level of an ameba to believe.
edit on 29-4-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
See Ron Paul is the messiah, the people vote against him and he still wins. If any other canidate had done this it would be proof your vote does not count, the fix is in, TPTB had their candidate win, GOP agents had payed off people etc. But not Paul, he is just doing the will of the people even if they do not want him. The ATS double standard alive and well.

Do you guys hear something?

It sounds like someone is saying, "Blah, blah, blah, blah," but maybe it's just me.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Nearest i can tell, Ron Paul didnt win 1st place. John McCain did. Ron Paul got 2nd.

Yes, you heard that right. WTF is going on?

What's going on is that you're reading an article from January 2008

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
or

You dont see them because only RP supporters are delusional enough to think that their candidate will change anything.

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

If I remember correctly, the left was anti-war until they got their man in office. How hilarious, but tragic.

Yup, a shining example of why this two-party system is a farce and should be canned.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You notice the Obama supporters and the die hard GOP are the ones doing this.

LOL. What do you expect your fellow Paulites to criticize his holiness?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by MrSpad
See Ron Paul is the messiah, the people vote against him and he still wins. If any other canidate had done this it would be proof your vote does not count, the fix is in, TPTB had their candidate win, GOP agents had payed off people etc. But not Paul, he is just doing the will of the people even if they do not want him. The ATS double standard alive and well.

Do you guys hear something?

It sounds like someone is saying, "Blah, blah, blah, blah," but maybe it's just me.

As far as I am concerned "Blah, blah, blah, blah" is all I hear from any candidate in either party. It's all the same old lies and scandals from the same old delusional men. The best way to know that your vote DOES count is NOT to vote.
edit on 29-4-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You dont see them because only RP supporters are delusional enough to think that their candidate will change anything.

Just sayin.

Ron Paul supporters don't believe he alone will change anything.

It's the belief that WE the people... with him as the representative... who will change things. It is a team effort... and it's working.

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join