It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - a true purpose

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by michaelonats

All the metals you see (cars, ships, planes, knives forks, spoons, etc) were already in the earth to start with!

Good post all you have to prove now is that no,
Meteorites, Comets or Asteroids deposited,
the stuff on the planet.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Irrelevant - the metals in question are mined out of the earth - they are already here and making cars, boats, cutlery or anything else out of them does not increase or decrease the amount of metal here.

Please try to pay attention to what is being discussed!

edit on 26-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Jameson's Whisky made me bump this thread. And the 11 year cycle as well. And TauCetixeta. Kudos.
Star and Flag to the OP too.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

1. The primary purpose is to keep earth cool, according to the patenter of the compound, who was put in prison for making speech against the gov's 'secret' use of the material.

2. I see it has been killing all the bugs, and fish in the sea. Eventually, it will combine with nuclear fallout when the US nukes itself in may or august of 2015.

3. The lightning arcs that take place between the upper stratosphere and lower ionosphere will create plasma, which infact does protect earth from uv and cosmic radiation. This is the fix for all the nuke tests made above ground that have ripped it up.

4. The lack of certain species of a stingless wasp or anything like it are just was the Illuminati would want; because you can use them to make a ufo in the jungle using nothing but reeds and home made glue and dead bug wings. Learn about Victor Grebennikov and his flying platform. I studied the shapes of those wings under electron microscope. They produce a zero point energy field because of magnetic geometry that turns the usual progressive kinetic loss of energy , inside out, so to the particles relative one-another, it is as if time is moving in reverse. This is how they split mass from energy to form heavy ion mass displacement, otherwise known as anti-gravity and zero point vortex thrust.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

What I have never been able to get from any chemtrail believer is how the chemicals are supposed to create these colours. I also like to point them to part 2 on this article from Aristotle in 350BC

classics.mit.edu...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyAlias
reply to post by Fichorka

1. The primary purpose is to keep earth cool, according to the patenter of the compound, who was put in prison for making speech against the gov's 'secret' use of the material.

Who is that?

2. I see it has been killing all the bugs, and fish in the sea. Eventually, it will combine with nuclear fallout when the US nukes itself in may or august of 2015.

3. The lightning arcs that take place between the upper stratosphere and lower ionosphere will create plasma, which infact does protect earth from uv and cosmic radiation. This is the fix for all the nuke tests made above ground that have ripped it up.

4. The lack of certain species of a stingless wasp or anything like it are just was the Illuminati would want; because you can use them to make a ufo in the jungle using nothing but reeds and home made glue and dead bug wings. Learn about Victor Grebennikov and his flying platform. I studied the shapes of those wings under electron microscope. They produce a zero point energy field because of magnetic geometry that turns the usual progressive kinetic loss of energy , inside out, so to the particles relative one-another, it is as if time is moving in reverse. This is how they split mass from energy to form heavy ion mass displacement, otherwise known as anti-gravity and zero point vortex thrust.

Ah - a piss take...sorry....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join