It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - a true purpose

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Fichorka

There are NO SUCH THINGS as "chemtrails".

What are deemed, by some as "chemtrails" are merely NORMAL contrails.....or, in any other term, CIRRUS clouds.

Period.

Please, try to get an education on the science of meteorology...would be most helpful.....
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Apparently you should get an education on the 'science' of LIFE.
Contrails stays maximum 1 minute in the sky not the whole damn day!
hah... I won't bother explaining you, when you are clearly skeptical about it. Maybe you live in some place where they don't spray chemtrails and you never witnessed one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

WRONG!!!!!

Nope.

A CONTRAIL is nothing other than a form of CIRRUS cloud.

You have been LIED to.

(Unless you do not "believe" that a CIRRUS cloud can last for more than 1 minute?? As I said....'METEOROLOGY" studies...combined with aviation, and High-Altitude flight).

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Sigh.

It truly is sad that there are so many people who have blindly accepted this, and then propagate this myth as if it's undeniable fact. You clearly have not tried to understand the science of cloud/contrail formation, as this statement is tantamount to saying cirrus clouds cannot last more than a minute.

If the humidity is high (greater than that needed for ice condensation to occur), the contrail will be persistent. Newly formed ice particles will continue to grow in size by taking water from the surrounding atmosphere. The resulting line-shaped contrail extends for large distances behind an aircraft. Persistent contrails can last for hours while growing to several kilometers in width and 200 to 400 meters in height. Contrails spread because of air turbulence created by the passage of aircraft, differences in wind speed along the flight track, and possibly through effects of solar heating.
Contrail Fact Sheet

There is plenty of information out there explaining why it is completely wrong to assume a contrail won't last more than a few minutes, so there really is no excuse to remain ignorant on the topic and spread false information. It seems most chemtrail sites wilfully spread this myth, to prey on the gullible who won't bother checking claims for themselves. But if you truly intend on searching for truth, you should start by understanding the claims you make.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
As you already know, TPTB are spraying metals in our atmospher through chemtrails,

They are?

How come no-one has ever found any actual evidence of it then? how come everyone else presenting "evidence" is shown to be, at best, mistaken or, at worst, deceitful??

Why start your discussion with such an inaccuracy??

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hi, you seem like you have a very strong opinion on the topic. I have a hard time believing in the "chemtrail" however what I have been witnessing recently in the sky is odd. I have been documenting what I have been witnessing in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Yes I get that contrails are basically just clouds, so they can hang around in the sky for a while and behave just like a cloud. My question is about the patterns seen and the seeming systematic way I have been seeing the blue sky filled in with these trails...check out my last post in the thread noted above. Particularly the x-grid pics. I watched them slowly spread and join together and form a cloud, which slowly got bigger and bigger and joined other x's and trails which effectively blocked out the blue sky. Here is what I am talking about:

edit on 29-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

"x-grids" are merely the result of different airplanes that cross paths, on different courses and headings.

The "spreading" out of contrails, when it occurs, merely due to atmospheric conditions that already exist, at whatever altitudes where contrails formed, as mentioned already.

This can be quite variable (the specific atmospheric conditions) .......and, again......just as normal cirrus will form, irrespective of "any" airplane flights, so will the presence of contrails act as contributing factors.

Doesn't happen every day, nor every hour......but, the fake "hysteria" over contrails HAS resulted in this 'notion' of "something else' going on.....it is all completely due to contrails, and atmospheric conditions.

It is that simple.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

While it does not happen every day, it sure has been happening often, every sunny day for the last month has been
"poisoned" by these "contrails." I watched the jets today, several of them doing large loops around the area, I really do not think the x's and grid patterns are just a coincidence. Now I am not going to pretend like I am a meteorologist/aviation expert but I do love looking at the sky and am not a complete moron, I know when something odd is up when I see it. So I witness these sorts of things and look online and lo and behold many others witness the same thing. Just what do you make of this: www.rense.com... and this
www.bariumblues.com... What is talked about and photographed in those links are EXACTLY what I have been seeing and documenting. Now you see where I am coming from? I see odd "painted" looking skies and then go online and do some digging and find that others have found this odd to. Of course the internet is full of all sorts of info, good bad ugly true and false are all readily available, and I do not believe everything I read. However those two links are showing what I have been witnessing, and it is hard for me to ignore, and it would be just as silly for me to take what you say as the truth as it would be for me to believe everything on bariumblues..... Heres a quote from the rense.com link "Under the very same weather and altitude conditions in which you have been seeing normal commercial traffic emissions produce whatever kind of contrail is normal for your locality, you will most likely now see something else entirely. It is almost always possible to directly observe that these unmarked planes flying in close formation are leaving a very different kind of trail. First of all, as stated, the trails being left are usually in odd checkerboard, grid, X s, stripes, or even circles. This is very distinctly abnormal compared to what you will see resulting from normal airline traffic. Secondly, only these military planes are leaving trails that do not dissipate, as the others do under the very same weather and altitude conditions. Instead, they very slowly spread out over the sky and join together, forming a distinct cloudy haze. This again is easily provable by simple observation. All you have to do is watch this happen over a period of a few hours at the most, and often within a much shorter time span. The standard explanation of ice crystals and contrail formations self-destructs here right before your eyes. Because under the conditions in which we have observed chemtrails, all the other air traffic in the vicinity at the time, at approximately the same altitudes, are leaving normal contrails. These normal contrails are definitely not spreading out and coalescing into a thick hazy "cloud" cover." This vid shows what I have been seeing at 1:30 to 2:00

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Have you ever heard the saying "no two snowflakes are exactly the same?" I think that naturally formed clouds are the same way. Similar, sure, but not the same. What I saw yesterday in the sky and watched for an hour, I have since seen in many pics and vids online showing THE EXACT SAME FORMATION. Why these trails/clouds seem so unnatural is the that they look the same and are layed out in the same way, and create the same effect. These pics I took yesterday:

These clouds are evenly spaced and join to effectively create a haze that covers the blue sky and sunlight.
The trails that fan out and look like a rib cage are the most obvious. Heres more pics I have taken

Several jets were flying loops around the area, I watched them. They were not commercial jets. This vid shows more of what I have been seeing:

More links with pics and info particularly about global dimming/aerial obscuration: poleshift.ning.com...
www.rense.com...
www.holmestead.ca...
www.lightwatcher.com...
This vid is an eye opener, I have witnessed, and photographed what is seen at 4:30-5:16

Did I mention that on these days of heavy trailing/odd clouds I have seen many sunbows? like these

This site has good info about sunbows: www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

How do you explain the airplane in this picture which clearly has spray coming from its tail fin and no where near from its engines? Why would spray be coming from the tailfin?

Well to answer that question all you need to look at is this...

It’s an optical illusion. The contrails come from the engines. Engine exhausts contain a lot of water, which (combined with the water in the air), condenses, freezes and causing the contrail. Because it’s hot when it exits the engine, it takes a fraction of a second to condense and freeze (in 40 below temperatures). So it begins to freezes about 100 feet behind the engines, which makes it look like it’s coming from the ends of the tail section. This illusion is stronger on a shorter two-engine plane – look at the inner engines on the picture on the right.

Since it’s a four engined 747 (240 foot long), the contrails form before the tail section, but with shorter planes such as a 767-300 (180 foot long) the contrails would be forming about at the tips of the tail section when viewed from below (although they are actually well underneath the tail, as you can see in the close-up).

contrailscience.com...

Now to this....

poleshift.ning.com...

Where to start, okay..

In the last two years I have become aware of Planet X’s return to our solar system and with the help of the Nancy and Zetas it all started to make sense.

Should I really go any farther?

Well okay then...

Low and Slow is the Rule. 15,000 to 20,00 feet @ 200mph to 230 mph The Chemtrail planes always fly BELOW commercial air traffic, often just above cloud level. One of the benefits of this is to make the planes appear larger.

I am lost here since most if not all chemtrails planes look strikingly like a large passenger jet,or am I missing something?

And yet this site says this...

Chemplanes

SMALL aircraft NOT BIG JETS! Most of the internet videos focus on big jets and I cannot say that those responsible don’t have any in their fleet. The chemplanes I have observed are all Beechcraft 200 series Super King Air . The giveaway is that they are prop planes with a “T” Tail. See photos The chemical spray appears to be discharged from the TOP of the tail fin.

So this is the plane that is supposedly doing the spraying at least it is according to this site.

Do I need to go any farther regarding that site?

Now for these..

www.rense.com...

About as reliable as Alex Jones

I could keep going,but hopefully you get the point and that is these sites are not a very good source to try and prove your point about chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Did I mention that on these days of heavy trailing/odd clouds I have seen many sunbows?

Well your sunbows as you call them are nothing more than this....

A halo (from Greek ἅλως; also known as a nimbus, icebow or gloriole) is an optical phenomenon produced by ice crystals creating colored or white arcs and spots in the sky. Many are near the sun or moon but others are elsewhere and even in the opposite part of the sky. They can also form around artificial lights in very cold weather when ice crystals called diamond dust are floating in the nearby air.

Parhelia, or "Sun dogs" There are many types of ice halos. They are produced by the ice crystals in cirrus clouds high (5–10 km, or 3–6 miles) in the upper troposphere. The particular shape and orientation of the crystals is responsible for the type of halo observed. Light is reflected and refracted by the ice crystals and may split up into colors because of dispersion. The crystals behave like prisms and mirrors, refracting and reflecting sunlight between their faces, sending shafts of light in particular directions. Atmospheric phenomena such as halos were used as part of weather lore as an empirical means of weather forecasting before meteorology was developed. Other common optical phenomena involving water droplets rather than ice crystals include the glory and the rainbow.

en.wikipedia.org...(optical_phenomenon)

Nothing out of the ordinary for what you are seeing, as you surely know you can see the same effect with the moon also.

Halos around the moon – or sun – are a sign of thin cirrus clouds drifting high above our heads.

earthsky.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

tsurfer2000h: enjoyed your link from earthsky.org and the quote you selected:

What makes a halo around the moon?

Halos around the moon – or sun – are a sign of thin cirrus clouds drifting high above our heads.

Have to ask - would these be natural cirrus clouds or cirrus aviaticus (cirrus clouds made by jets) doing this?

Couple more extremely interesting quotes from the link:

The halos you see are glints of light from these ice crystals, which have to be oriented and positioned just so with respect to your eye, in order for the halo to appear.

That’s why, like rainbows, halos around the moon – or sun – are personal. Everyone sees their own particular halo, made by their own particular ice crystals, which are different from the ice crystals making the halo of the person standing next to you.

What's that all about? One person is going to see it and the person standing next to them is not? How is that going to make this possible?:

By the way, there’s an old weather saying: “ring around the moon means rain soon.” There’s truth to this saying, because high cirrus clouds often come before a storm.

So there's a possibility of a storm for one person but not the one standing next to them?

So off-topic, really, my apologies to the OP beause the OP on chemtrails creating an artificial magnetosphere is fascinating and, I think, possible, because an artificial patch of ionosphere can be created so why not this too?

But back to my questions for ts...so are these real clouds that are doing this person specific halo or chemclouds?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Have to ask - would these be natural cirrus clouds or cirrus aviaticus (cirrus clouds made by jets) doing this?

Cirrus clouds are made up of ice crystals, regardless of the process for their formation. Therefore, they share the same optical properties, whether they're naturally occurring or formed from contrails. So, to answer you're question, they both do.

The halos you see are glints of light from these ice crystals, which have to be oriented and positioned just so with respect to your eye, in order for the halo to appear.

That’s why, like rainbows, halos around the moon – or sun – are personal. Everyone sees their own particular halo, made by their own particular ice crystals, which are different from the ice crystals making the halo of the person standing next to you.

What's that all about? One person is going to see it and the person standing next to them is not?

No. It just means that the rainbow or halo you see is oriented according to your position. When you see a rainbow, it's position is determined by where you are viewing it in relation to the rain and the sun, since you are seeing light reflected to your eyes. Someone else will see the light reflected to their eyes.

If two people are looking at a moon halo, the angle of the light from the moon would be slightly different for each of them. This means the halo that each of them see, will be formed from different individual ice crystals.

so are these real clouds that are doing this person specific halo or chemclouds?

What are chemclouds? If you are referring to contrails, they're made from the same chemical as cirrus clouds, H2O, so they both have the same optical properties. This is why you see the same optical effects in cirrus cloud as you do in contrails.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

So naturally formed cirrus clouds have jet exhaust in them? I don't think that's true. I also think the clouds formed from jet exhaust, the chemclouds, look different and have different effects than the natural ones. I think all the pictures that posters have put up in this thread showing all the wierd effects have a lot to do with the unnatural way these clouds were formed and the unnatural materials that formed them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So naturally formed cirrus clouds have jet exhaust in them? I don't think that's true.

The visible part of a contrail is made up of ice crystals, and does not even need the jet exhaust to form. Aerodynamic contrails can form over the wing of aircraft if the conditions are right. As air travels over the wing, it's pressure drops. As the pressure drops, the relative humidity (remember that?) increases, and causes the water vapour in the air to condense and freeze into ice particles forming persistent trails. Here's a couple of examples where you can see aerodynamic contrails, as well as the contrails formed from the exhaust.

I also think the clouds formed from jet exhaust, the chemclouds, look different and have different effects than the natural ones.

As you can see in the photos above, you can get these optical effects (irisation or iridescence) from aerodynamic contrails which are not caused by the engine exhaust. That is because they are made up of ice crystals, just like other cirrus cloud which produce the same effect, such as that below.

If these optical effects were caused by chemicals in the exhaust, then you would see them even when there are no persistent contrails, as the chemicals in the exhaust are still there, but I've never seen any images of this occurring. I hope this helps explain why it is ice crystals that produce this effect, not "chemclouds" or chemicals in the exhaust.

Of course, the effects may look slightly different since most contrails are relatively slender, and you only see a small arc of irisation compared to a vast cirrus cloud. But the process which forms them is still the same. Search "cirrus irisation" in google images, and you will see many many photos which look just like those pushed by chemtrail advocates as "chem-bows" or other fictional names.
edit on 30/4/12 by Curious and Concerned because: add links to iridescence

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Are you saying that wing tip contrails, should they form cirrus, would not contain jet exhaust and, therefore, would be the same as natural cirrus? Are wing tip contrails forming cirrus? How often is this happening? I thought wing tip contrails were rare, usually invisible and quickly dispersed. Are they common now?

If these optical effects were caused by chemicals in the exhaust, then you would see them even when there are no persistent contrails, as the chemicals in the exhaust are still there, but I've never seen any images of this occurring.

So are you saying that artificial cirrus, formed from jet exhaust, that doesn't exhibit optical effects, is somehow wrong? Because the cirrus is still there.

Here's 11 seconds of an optical effect for you:

Grid Lines In The Sky

I've got another question: how many rare optical effects need to become common before we realize that there's something else in the mix? Or, put another way, how many occasional persistent contrails do we need to see before it becomes clear that they are more common than not and that perhaps there is a reason for that?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I take this thread as man made clouds,
are now an accepted pollution?
Shut up take a deep breath.
We know what is good for you.
Cirrus clouds are harmless,
make no difference if man or nature made?
You had to start with the Man made Cirrus Clouds
are good for you stuff again.
You take your petroleum made clouds with airplanes
and .....
Nature does not use aircraft fuel to make clouds.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I repeat

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I repeat

Find me one weather man,
to back up that claim?

edit on 30-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Day after day men posting on this site
Nature makes cirrus clouds same as we do with airplanes,
What is wrong with you people?
How does nature use aircraft fuel to make harmless cirrus clouds,
like man does, they claim?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When I look up
I see an airplane full of fuel making a line in the sky,
but if you see a cloud,