It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - a true purpose

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Chemtrails and artificial magnetosphere

howdy
As you already know, TPTB are spraying metals in our atmospher through chemtrails, but we don't actually know why. So, I have a new idea on what could be the purpose of these metals in our atmosphere!

By some theories - pole shift happens every now and then in cyclical periods. However, this phenomenon weakens the Earth's magnetic 'shield' durring the shifting period. The same magnetic 'shield' is protecting us from deadly solar radiation. Therefore... When Earth's magnetic 'shield' disapears for a certain period of time (during pole shift) human civilization may be viped out!
Link:

Earth is surrounded by a magnetic force field--a bubble in space called "the magnetosphere" tens of thousands of miles wide. Although many people don't know it exists, the magnetosphere is familiar. It's a far flung part of the same planetary magnetic field that deflects compass needles here on Earth's surface. And it's important. The magnetosphere acts as a shield that protects us from solar storms.

So, I believe the true purpose of these chemtrails may be to help create artificial magnetic field arround the earth to preserve our species. There were already reports of chemtrails reducing sunlight. So It will likely be a layer in our atmosphere wich will filter solar radiation including high UV radiation.

Of course there are many speculations which describes chemtrails as toxic chemicals for purpose of depopulating planet. But, it seems this is not the case since our population is growing exponentially. Either way one more theory in a sea full of it. Let me know what you think, and yes... sorry for my bad english...
Anyway, this is a documentary wich inspired me:

edit on 28/4/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Similiar solution to artificial magnetic shield appeared in a movie "Impostor" (in wich the earth had artificial magnetic field to defend against alien bombs).
This may or may not be so important, but had to mention it!

Also read this interesting article by National geographic

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WOW, Just wow! Great post and this is something that has been on my mind recently because of what I have been witnessing in the sky over Western Washington as detailed in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... The Dimming and filtered light from these trails is very apparent and the thought crossed my mind that this could have something to do with reducing naturally occurring radiation, whether those who are spraying are doing this for our good or not, is any ones guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thats possible.
I started a thread here ats thread based on that movie. I recommend people watch it if they havent already.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks, my area was sprayed aswell with dozens of trails couple of days ago. It was very noticable, even the 'normal' folks (sheeple) noticed it. It was crazy
That motivated me into studyng more of that 'chemtrail' conspiracy since it is the only conspiracy wich so obvious and no one knows the true purpose.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Everything you wanted to know about chemtrails but were afraid to ask:

poleshift.ning.com...

And this:

www.activistpost.com...

And just look at the top of Rense today:

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

So...shouldn't the entire planet be covered in chemtrails then?

Coz it's not.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Coz it's not.

I dont know if the chemtrails are real or not but if they are then they would spread out, they would not need to place a trail on every part of the sky.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Coz it's not.

How do you know it's not? Maybe, the winds will spread it all arround, right? Or some parts of the earth will be better protected? Or maybe, my theory is false...

edit on 28/4/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This blog has a great post on the chemtrail operation, run by "Evergreen Air" aka "Air America", and it was just posted today:

globalrumblings.blogspot.ca...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This blog has a great post on the chemtrail operation, run by "Evergreen Air" aka "Air America", and it was just posted today:

Really, Evergreen Air is a chemtrail operation you say? So it has the capabilities to spray chemicals thru the air,but I have a problem seeing that with this little bit of info...

CAPABILITY IMPROVEMENTS

The Supertanker offers many dramatic efficiency improvements related to drop capability, mission diversity and response time. And, when it comes to costs, the Evergreen Supertanker will put out fires in less time, require fewer aircraft, flight missions and hours flown. Increased Tank Space Compared to the existing aerial firefighting fleet, the Evergreen Supertanker offers at least eight times more drop capability over other commonly used large airtankers. This large gallonage increase gives the Supertanker an opportunity to save a substantial amount of time and money fighting fire.

Advanced Drop Capability The Supertanker’s significant loiter time will allow it to place a single large drop or various segmented drops at multiple intervals while in flight. This allows the aircraft to fight multiple fires on a single mission. And, depending on the mission's requirements, the Supertanker’s versatile application system will disperse retardant under high pressure, for an overwhelming response, or drop retardant equivalent to the speed of falling rain. An aircraft this size will also provide a suitable platform for advanced GPS navigation and forward looking infrared (FLIR) capabilities. These tools could enhance navigation, possibly leading to night operations, and help the flightcrew identify specific drop zone locations. Response Time The aircraft will be fully loaded and on alert status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The Supertanker will be able to cruise at Mach .86 or close to 600 mph, getting to a fire much sooner than existing aircraft and well within the aircraft’s design limitations. Current air tankers, when fully loaded, are at their maximum design limitations which inhibit aircraft performance and maneuverability. In addition, a greater power to weight ratio provided by a Supertanker will enhance aircraft performance in all phases of flight.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

SO if fire fighting with a supertanker is called chemtrail spraying then you ave something there, but it isn't and you don't sorry.

They also are a leader in air freight transportation and have a very long list of customers....

Specializing in charter and contract freighter operations, Evergreen International Airlines serves a variety of customers around the world:
Air Mobility Command
UTI Worldwide
Hellman Worldwide Logistics
Nippon Express
EXEL Shanghai
Zhong Chuang
Beijing Teng Chang
AIRInc. - USA
UPS
British Airways Cargo
Alitalia Cargo
Swiss Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo
Eagle Global Logistics
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Chapman Freeborn
Kintetsu Worldwide
Air Sea Brokers
Airline Cargo Services
Bax Global
ANA Cargo
Airtropolis

Don't see much in the way of them doing any chemtrail spraying with all the do for other companies, but if you can show me any other proof besides that blog I would appreciate seeing it, but until then Evergreen Air does not spray chemtrails and never will.

And the patent that is on that blog is for fire suppression equipment which has nothing to do with spraying anything other than fire retardant no chemtrails are ever sprayed from these planes.
edit on 28-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Now back to that blog, because there is a picture that is on there that is a hoax and has been debunked.
Lets look at the picture shall we.

now the real truth about that picture and video...

And this blog seems to base all it's facts from a drunk pilot at a bar, really?

And there is this..

Pinal Airpark (IATA: MZJ, ICAO: KMZJ, FAA LID: MZJ) is a county-owned, public-use airport located seven nautical miles (13 km) northwest of the central business district of Marana, in Pinal County, Arizona, United States.

[1] Its main purpose is to act as a "boneyard" for civilian commercial aircraft. Old airplanes are stored there with the hope that the dry desert climate will prevent any form of corrosion in case the aircraft is pressed into service in the future. Even so, many aircraft which are brought there wind up being scrapped. Nearby the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base provides the same service to the U.S. military. The majority of the aircraft at Pinal Airpark formerly belonged to Northwest Airlines, though many other airlines are represented as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not very secretive if your running a covert chemical spraying operation out of there now is it. All in all this blog is nothing but false statements and hoax pictures, Sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

My observation: solar storm - more chemtrails
I think it's not possible to create artifical magnetosphere but some kind of shielding it may be.
These bastards also nuked Van Allen belt remember? Our thermosphere is also f*** up somehow - you see clouds on the ground, it's either cold or warm etc.
I can't put link to sott(dot)net site but google "Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies" and "Earth's Upper Atmosphere Cooling Dramatically" The truth should be somewhere between many connected dots.
You could also enjoy my current signature link. I bet soon we'll see more of it.
edit on 29/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Okay. How you do you respond to the charge the "Evergreen Air" is run/used by the CIA and/or other elites that may or may not have any governmental connections? I would just like to gauge if you are willing at least to consider these theories or for some reason debunk everything.

How do you explain the airplane in this picture which clearly has spray coming from its tail fin and no where near from its engines? Why would spray be coming from the tailfin?

api.ning.com...

api.ning.com...*Ut1-/2.JPG

Here is another great article on chemtrails for those who are truly curious about the truth! Research the info and find out for yourself, remember the ex-director of DARPA is now a high-level exec at Google, so in a Google search the disinformation lies are usually found near the top.

poleshift.ning.com...

"This states that the recently revised U.S. Code Title 50, Section 1520 states that the Secretary of Defense may conduct tests or experiments "involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population" if they are related to research activity. The law also stipulates that biowarfare test can be carried out on Americans only if Congress is notified 30 days in advance, and "only if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject."

Just take a look at the lovely stuff in chemtrails:

www.rense.com...

www.chemtrails911.com...

This blog has quite a few links as well, including an interesting story from an airline mechanic:

www.apfn.org...

All these silly people! There is nothing to worry about, chemtrails are just the result of the overactive imagination of some conspiracy theorists, just work yourself to death, live in debt, shop, and pay your taxes, don't question anything, and you will be fine.

PS tsurfer2000h - why are you working so hard to debunk this? If you believe these facts aren't true and don't believe in chemtrails, why do you bother even coming to a chemtrail thread?

For example, I may hate JP Morgan, and I may say a couple words against them, but you certainly won't find me wasting more than a few minutes of my time with people who love them, because who cares?

edit on 29-4-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: link failed

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So it seems that air pilots lack a soul, are inhumane monsters, capricious murders, lack adult responsibility to whistle blow on this chemically suicidal path!

The Airlines and chemists who make up the spray and deliver them to the sky ways knowingly murdering people by doing chemical tests on them without their consent!

The Government who allows this spraying to occur along with protecting genetically modified food crops that mutate the human and other animals to infertility is GENOCIDE.

At the top of the chain of command is a Potus who in un-concerned about the genocide of
Americans largely since we are not Muslims.

Well, who would have thunk it!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Great list. I noticed their China cargo routes were all bought out by FedEx who have links to a lot of vague venture capital and other financial groups with fingers in a lot of pies.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
So it seems that air pilots lack a soul, are inhumane monsters, capricious murders, lack adult responsibility to whistle blow on this chemically suicidal path!

The Airlines and chemists who make up the spray and deliver them to the sky ways knowingly murdering people by doing chemical tests on them without their consent!

The Government who allows this spraying to occur along with protecting genetically modified food crops that mutate the human and other animals to infertility is GENOCIDE.

At the top of the chain of command is a Potus who in un-concerned about the genocide of
Americans largely since we are not Muslims.

Well, who would have thunk it!

Pilots are proubably not aware of the purpose of chemtrails. They know it is supposed to be a secret, so they assume it is poisoning the population. And maybe it is poisonus, maybe it is actually being used for depopulation, as you said, but we're not seeing the results! Population is growing rapidly, chemtrails appears not to be working if that's the case.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wrong, sorry:

As you already know, TPTB are spraying metals in our atmospher through chemtrails......

Over and over again....this nonsense and "Pseudo-science" is easily explained with real SCIENCE.

Just a glance, at this thread, said all that needed to be said.

IF you all 'cannot' understand the elementary levels of our atmosphere, and that the MAGNETOSPHERE has nothing to do with the part of the air that we breathe???

Then, I just 'cry' for the state of education that (apparently) is lacking, nowadays....in this MODERN ERA of virtually instant online access??

Some people, maybe, need to go back to College.........(wow!)........

edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Wrong, sorry:

As you already know, TPTB are spraying metals in our atmospher through chemtrails......

Over and over again....this nonsense and "Pseudo-science" is easily explained with real SCIENCE.

Just a glance, at this thread, said all that needed to be said.

IF you all 'cannot' understand the elementary levels of our atmosphere, and that the MAGNETOSPHERE has nothing to do with the part of the air that we breathe???

Then, I just 'cry' for the state of education that (apparently) is lacking, nowadays....in this MODERN ERA of virtually instant online access??

Some people, maybe, need to go back to College.........(wow!)........

I know that magnetosphere is far from the atmopshere, I even put a picture from wich is clearly visible what exactly is magnetosphere. And that was not my point.

I wanted to bring idea of Chemtrails blocking the solar radiation, same as magentosphere does, but from inside the atmosphere!

EDIT: I even wrote that in my opening post. Next time read the whole thread, not just the title.

So It will likely be a layer in our atmosphere wich will filter solar radiation including high UV radiation.

edit on 29/4/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There are NO SUCH THINGS as "chemtrails".

What are deemed, by some as "chemtrails" are merely NORMAL contrails.....or, in any other term, CIRRUS clouds.

Period.

Please, try to get an education on the science of meteorology...would be most helpful.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join