It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Elections..May 3.Your view.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
WARNING- This thread might be really short, this is because I'm planning to discuss your views about the different parties even if you’re not in London and who you will or would want to vote for and why...
I know this is a bit personal but have you ever thought that they might switch the results around.

If your American...What are your thoughts on the current political affairs and so on? Do you think Ron Paul is being disrespected by the media?

Thanks for reading,and once again sorry for the short thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Whats the point in voting???

They all have the same orders. As a voter all we can do is decide who gets the job.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Voting shmoting!

Frankly, I don't give a damn! All I see, when I drive around, is boards outside people's houses telling me who to vote for. First we had Labour and everyone wanted a change so they got two parties in one and now everyone wants the Labour party back! We just don't learn coz we have no way out!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Labour is a Conservative party now in reality...They are not the working class party anymore. Shame really because people need a good party especially the poor..Additionally I think that parties like Green party...I don’t see the point of them. Either way I won’t bore you with my views.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've watched quite a few of the debates and think that Brian Paddick performs best. The fact that he was a serving high ranking police officer on London's streets, set's him apart from the clown Boris and Red Ken.Unfortunately people who vote for Boris, just because they think he is funny or Ken because they believe he is a man of the people will make up the majority of the vote.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sorry mate, could never vote for anyone who represents a party that sold it's soul for 30 pieces of silver.

Boris Johnson is an upper class oaf who sees this as a temporary position and a means to return to national politics with a prominent position at the side of his big buddy's Cameron and Osbourne.

And if Livingston is a 'man of the people' well them people are like none I know.
He is an odious little toad, appeaser and apologist.

Personally I'd vote for none of the above.

And quite frankly I couldn't give a toss about London and the vast majority of it's inhabitants.
I despise the bias towards London and it's surrounding areas in this country.
I find the majority of it's inhabitants amazingly insular with an overwhelming sense of their own self-importance and an arrogance that knows no bounds.

I feel I have far more in common with people from everywhere else in the British Isles than I do with them.

Of course that is a gross generalisation and there are some exceptions that prove the rule.....and Camden Town is a great place to visit and have a drink etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Like you I'm not from London, so don't really care about who gets in. I'm sure they will get what they deserve. I'm just going on what I have seen from the TV debates. It's all about personalities, people making promises they cant keep. Not a single alternative to the 3 main parties. You would have thought the capital would have had more options in this political uncertain times.

top topics

join