Secret Service Failures on 9/11: A Call for Transparency

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   


www.washingtonsblog.com...


Kevin Ryan, a former site manager for Environmental Health Laboratories and a whistleblower on Underwriters' Laboratories involvement in the discredited NIST report on the WTC destruction, joins us to discuss his latest article on the anomalous actions of the secret service on 911, and what it tells us about possible government foreknowledge of the attacks.


The fact that Bush stayed in the elementary school after he was told that “America is under attack” seems kinda odd, especially when you compare how Dick Cheney was rushed to the underground bunker by the secret service.

Did Norman Mineta ever change his story about the time Cheney was in the bunker, and that young man asking Cheney if the order still stands?
edit on 28-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 



The fact that Bush stayed in the elementary school after he was told that “America is under attack” seems kinda odd, especially when you compare how Dick Cheney was rushed to the underground bunker by the secret service.


So where was he supposed to go genius....?

He was in a secure area - unless you think a 6 yr old is going to pull a gat and start blasting ..........

Idea was assess situation then make decision on action, not simply start running around

Bush stayed at school only few minutes after 2nd plane - his staff rounded everyone up and headed for
airport to get off ground. Once in air was less vulnerable than on ground



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by maxella1
 



The fact that Bush stayed in the elementary school after he was told that “America is under attack” seems kinda odd, especially when you compare how Dick Cheney was rushed to the underground bunker by the secret service.


So where was he supposed to go genius....?

He was in a secure area - unless you think a 6 yr old is going to pull a gat and start blasting ..........

Idea was assess situation then make decision on action, not simply start running around

Bush stayed at school only few minutes after 2nd plane - his staff rounded everyone up and headed for
airport to get off ground. Once in air was less vulnerable than on ground


wow! you seem to know so much about the secirity operations that day!

How is a school a 'secure' area? Your comments are full of contradictions, and reek of shill..



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by maxella1
 



The fact that Bush stayed in the elementary school after he was told that “America is under attack” seems kinda odd, especially when you compare how Dick Cheney was rushed to the underground bunker by the secret service.


So where was he supposed to go genius....?

He was in a secure area - unless you think a 6 yr old is going to pull a gat and start blasting ..........

Idea was assess situation then make decision on action, not simply start running around

Bush stayed at school only few minutes after 2nd plane - his staff rounded everyone up and headed for
airport to get off ground. Once in air was less vulnerable than on ground


Wait, you are not only a firemen but, now you are a secret service expert as well?

By “assess situation” do you mean go on live television and confirm that you are still available as a target at the place where you were supposed to be. And if nothing happens then start running around genius....?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Its called "common sense"

Secret Service had vetted everyone in the school and surrounding area (between stops at strip clubs and
brothels)

School was a secure area where knew everyone who was there....

Only area of vulnerbility would be on road - and then the route would have been carefully surveyed and
intersections blocked off



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman
 





Only area of vulnerbility would be on road - and then the route would have been carefully surveyed and intersections blocked off


Are you joking?

WTC and the Pentagon were also secure.

So airplanes used as weapons on 9/11 was not a concern for the secret service? Or did you forget this irrelevant detail of AIRPLANES CRASHING IN TO BUILDINGS TO KILL PEOPLE?



ts called "common sense"





posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

The fact that Bush stayed in the elementary school after he was told that “America is under attack” seems kinda odd, especially when you compare how Dick Cheney was rushed to the underground bunker by the secret service.

Not really. Cheney was in the White House--a great big target in a city that had already seen one landmark attacked. There was a bunker with command and control capabilities available, so they put him in it.

Bush was in a school. A small, unimposing building that no one even knew about until his travel plans were announced. He was pretty safe there, probably safer than he would have been charging out of the school and driving the presidential motorcade to the airport at 90 mph while playing dramatic music by Hans Zimmer on his iPod, which is what most of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists seem to think would have been the rational response to the situation.


Did Norman Mineta ever change his story about the time Cheney was in the bunker, and that young man asking Cheney if the order still stands?

Don't all source agree that Cheney gave a standing order? I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists find this interesting, unless there's some lexical confusion between a "standing order" and a "stand down order." Which wouldn't surprise me, honestly.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman
 


I'm wondering what else you are an expert in.
Maybe you can explain to us why nobody at the white house reacted to multiple warning about the attack, or why no fighter jet intercept any of the hijacked planes, or why Bush administration didn't want to investigate the attacks for over a year, Or what was in those classified documents that Sandy Berger felt the need to steal and destroy prior to his interview with the 9/11 commission? And finally how come no one got in trouble for screwing up on 9/11?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli
 





Bush was in a school. A small, unimposing building that no one even knew about until his travel plans were announced.

4 days prior!
You guys are funny. Lol



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli
 





Don't all source agree that Cheney gave a standing order? I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists find this interesting, unless there's some lexical confusion between a "standing order" and a "stand down order." Which wouldn't surprise me, honestly.

Interesting is the time that Cheney said he arrived to the bunker doesn't match the time in Mineta testimony and in the commission report, it's interesting that no one addressed this discrepancy yet.
I can't wait to see what else you will come up with next.. Lol
Keep them coming.. I'm very entertained , thank you
edit on 29-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe the terrorists had GPS stuck to the windshield of the planes.

That way when Bush went on tv from the school they could punch in to the GPS and smack him with a 767.

You people amaze me. If towel heads are flying planes into big buildings, a small building seems like a good place to gather your thoughts and make rational decisions as opposed to rash decisions.

Why do some keep saying shills when they can't come up with a good counter argument?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Maybe the terrorists had GPS stuck to the windshield of the planes.

That way when Bush went on tv from the school they could punch in to the GPS and smack him with a 767.

You people amaze me. If towel heads are flying planes into big buildings, a small building seems like a good place to gather your thoughts and make rational decisions as opposed to rash decisions.

Why do some keep saying shills when they can't come up with a good counter argument?

Is the pentagon programmed into aircraft navigational system as a landing strip ?





posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just love how these “debunkers” defend every aspect of the official conspiracy theory.
Good job fellas! You are true Americans!
edit on 29-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


No, but Reagan National Airport is about a mile away as is the VOR radio direction beacon there

VOR navigation is part of every aircraft from Cessna to largest Boeing

Or maybe just looked out window - Pentagon is one of world's largest buildings over 900 ft on a side



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by maxella1
 


No, but Reagan National Airport is about a mile away as is the VOR radio direction beacon there

VOR navigation is part of every aircraft from Cessna to largest Boeing

Or maybe just looked out window - Pentagon is one of world's largest buildings over 900 ft on a side


Whatever you say Mr. firefighter/secret service/aviation specialist ! lol



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It's obvious that the Secret Service and all other agencies "failed" on purpose.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Two of the jets had already hit their targets before it was understood we were under attack. We did not have the ability to stop the third jet.....and the Air Force pilots who were awaiting Flight 93, had already realized their only shot at stopping it, was a kamikaze style ramming using their F-16s.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Actually, the time discrepancy has been addressed. And it's been shown that Sec Mineta was mistaken in his timeline.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


Actually, the time discrepancy has been addressed. And it's been shown that Sec Mineta was mistaken in his timeline.

Who addressed it ? And where has it been shown that Mineta was mistaken?
If you can please post a link.
Thanks!



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


Two of the jets had already hit their targets before it was understood we were under attack. We did not have the ability to stop the third jet.....and the Air Force pilots who were awaiting Flight 93, had already realized their only shot at stopping it, was a kamikaze style ramming using their F-16s.

I'm not sure what your point is here.





new topics
top topics
 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join