It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find Truth? My answer - Secret Brotherhood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Human beings are meme machines. We believe things that are not true. As you may know, a “meme” is a belief (a disputable opinion or view) which functions like a virus of the mind (because of our ego-need for validation we seek to spread it). Then some people, meme machines, who are in the business of hosting and spreading memes and doing it professionally for a living. This is the business we call “the media” and they claim their opinions and views are more valid or truthful. However, what they are really selling are just ideas, (memes) which are mere beliefs and not truth per se. In turn, we choose memes to host (lies to believe) that server our own self interest. Notice how your own beliefs have changes over time? Now ask yourself, are you more “right” now than you were a few years ago? Is anyone? or have we all just exchanged old memes for new ones? Clearly, the Truth hasn't changed, be we have. That struggle to know what the Truth doesn't end does it, so what does that tell you about the nature of Truth? It tell me we may get closer and closer to the Truth, but only by seeing the lies, dropping those sacred beliefs (wants we cling to), and by rejecting false authority.

The fact is we don’t know what Truth is. That is because Truth is all knowledge, and no one can have a full grasp of everything or a perfect knowledge or complete understanding. All we can do is admit what we don’t know and empty ourselves of beliefs, views, wanting, and quarling—but who does this? Certainly not those who are in the business of selling “news” products and services. For them beliefs/memes/lies are their bread and butter. It matters not if these opinion are correct/good or the views are wrong/bad, what matters is if they can be sold to meme machines (for money) in the marketplace of ideas.

Now here is the twist, when you put a bunch of these meme machines (people) together and you get a Super Organism (a social structure). The Super Organism has it’s own set of lies or false believes which must be accepted as Truth. Meme machines often know these views/opinions are in fact lies, but because human beings are accustom to hosting lies (false beliefs) they fall into cognitive dissonance. It become easier to accept the consensus reality of a Super Organism then remain independent and free. In short, they sell out and find comfort belonging to a Super Organism. Why? Because that is where they get the validation they desire most. Validation does not mean truth, it simply means feeling good about one’s self—getting an ego boost by belonging to something bigger than yourself. Being part of a family you lost or never really had. The effect this has on the thinking of the individual is much the same as being under the influence of a cult, you dare not leave because you would lose too much.

The driving force of the Super Organism is the same as the driving force of any individual meme machines —survival, security and validation. A person who goes from being an individual meme machine to being member of a group/cult/bortherhood gets an emotional pay-off because they feel like they belong—that their life has purpose. Every individual ego wants to survive the death of the body, to have some expectation of security, and feel good. Same goes for the Super Organism (i.e., the body politic), and it will sacrifice any individual meme machine (individual) to survive! The amazing thing is how many meme machines become “true believers” in the body politic and will throw themselves under the bus for the Super Organism or cult to which they “feel” they belong.

The news media, like government itself, is a Super Organism made up of individual meme machines (reporters), and those meme machines serve that Super Organism. They are what Eric Hoffer called “True Believers” of the body politic. They see themselves as part of the Establishment—the avant garde. These people are in the "truth telling" business, but they know where their bread is buttered. It is their source of security and validation. They are invested in lies—because that pays the bills and makes them feel good. When face with corruption they lack the courage to speak out. The cost of doing so would be to great. This forces them to become “True Believers” and as such they see corruption as means to an end for both themselves and for the Super Organism with which they identify and are loyal to. Ironically, in this process, “True Believers” often lose their individuality and seek validation even above their own security and survival so that in the end they will die for the lie.

This is what humanity must unlearn if we are species is to endure the next few generations. This awareness is the Big Shift, and in my view that is what the world is going through right now.

edit on 30-4-2012 by wasaka because: updated

edit on 30-4-2012 by wasaka because: added Eric Hoffer reference

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Avatar777

I would wager, these elite men in the search of Truth will not even be able to define the word enough to know what the hell they're looking for.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
A truth I would like to share is, share and share alike. Do onto others what you would want done to you. The saying put yourself in that persons shoes is truth. Maybe you were in there shoes you just don't know it yet. I have been having alot of Deja-Vu lately. Hint "not mine," other peoples interactions with me. The truth is out there a little bit of enlightenment. In reality time does not exist when energy/spirit/soul never fades. I hope these so called Secret Societies come pouncing on this with disinfo. Something you were not ment to know "Where you came from!"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Guardian8

taking a face of an organisation confirm ur individuality and not as u think, ur choice of speaking behind a wall is the only fact objectively existing there, which prove how truth is alone, u r done already clearly more out then any individual assuming that fact reality in meaning being free

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guardian8
Only a master is capable of leading you to the brink of understanding, and only a master is capable of crossing the brink of understanding.

It is in the interest of those who guard these secrets, that all humanity reach this understanding, but each in their own time.

You seek the Illuminati.

We do exist and we are all that you expect us to be. Should you one day find yourself to be one of us, know that we are with you and that you will be found alone or wanting no more.

We are on your side, both before and after, but the codes we use to communicate will not be understood until you have passed the brink of your own understanding.

The secrets we keep will not be given out in handshakes or passwords; these are the rules by which we must abide. But verily: the Truth is: and the answers already await you. Knock and the door will be opened, our sibling collectives may offer you firmer ground to stand on until you are ready for the climb.

Ask one to be one.

Good luck to you, you have the best of our wishes and dare I speak for all, the support of the entire organization.

So that's why we have monopolies. Now it all makes sense!
Your collective decides it's going to set forth usury, fraud, and the art of war. How best to define said truth. Fact of the matter is, you've hijacked potential being. As such, your kind have become the antagonist on stage. I don't take lightly to the act, nor should anyone managing to spread the rays of the Godhead through the human race.

I've engaged high-ranking Masons and the Church for this very same reason. Provide and promote benefit, or bow down in position against the polished steel.

You've left quite a mess here under your stewardship.
You thought you figured it out, but you'll learn your place in this.
Might take some convincing for you to see the truth...
There are so many things we've got in store for you.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
everyone is clearly the will to enjoy what one got, and noone is simply a clear temporary result of the ground he has to be real constant out of

everyone worship one as exclusive fact existing n source, while everyone enjoy pretending an imitation, which also prove the lie,

what one got in everyone mind??? powers over else as superior one, so that one everyone mean is a liar, since he reversed the fact to claim inferiority of all else as pleasurable thing

how a superior point would comand all other points?? superiority has never anything to do with powers but all to freedom on the contrary literally more, superior point is absolutely detached from the rest then it cant exercise any power upon any

so ur reference of one is one liar that started to achieve the bases u r all living through, evil opportunist reversing act for cheapest imitation figure as hypocrit justification

now if everyone love to be of one privileges and dont give a damn about any reality or fact or concern of being truly existing, then this by itself fact realize the objective limits of one, certifying that one cant b everything

when one is not everything, how dare u speak to anyone for one all ??
bc u r limited one there from truth but the other way, the way of what is definitely in absolute terms never related to existence

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avatar777

Many of us here on ATS are trying to find answers on such questions as why we are here, what is the meaning of life, where do we come from etc. So far no one has been able to do it

When the answer to everything can be given in one line, a second is not required.

Here it is, any how.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If you are looking for truth, don't start with a secret. Lies only beget more lies. Honesty and openness is what we need

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

If you are looking for truth, don't start with a secret. Lies only beget more lies. Honesty and openness is what we need

I agree the biggest secret is our lack of honesty to the man in the mirror
We defend and excuse ourselves or blame others
There is a war within between what we know to be right and what we know to be wrong

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join