It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find Truth? My answer - Secret Brotherhood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Ultimately there is no inside, it is all one. When the truth is known, it is seen that there is no inside or outside.
'One' cannot be divided, it is only the delusional mind that believes in division.
It is only the mind that divides.
There only one truth and it contains everything.

I do not wish to find the truth. I know exactly where it is.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Ultimately there is no inside, it is all one. When the truth is known, it is seen that there is no inside or outside.
'One' cannot be divided, it is only the delusional mind that believes in division.
It is only the mind that divides.
There only one truth and it contains everything.

I do not wish to find the truth. I know exactly where it is.

Good for you knowing exactly where the truth is
Congratulations
Are you going to keep it yourself or share

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What is it you do not understand? I have written quite a lot on this thread already. If there is not enough for you on this thread then please go to my profile and see the rest of my posts.
I am pointing to the truth in each and everyone of my posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What is it you do not understand? I have written quite a lot on this thread already. If there is not enough for you on this thread then please go to my profile and see the rest of my posts.
I am pointing to the truth in each and everyone of my posts.

You point to your truth perhaps yet each person is not you and has their own truth also
We each have a piece of the jigsaw - yet you seem to be saying you have the whole picture
So I call you out on that

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Then i have no more for you.
I wish you well on your search.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So please tell me about 'your' many truths.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Itisnowagain does point to the truth. Not 'his/her' truth, but the truth of man. His/her way of speaking of the truth is very direct which is why hardly no one can grasp it. This is why teachers like the Buddha were so special, he taught about this truth in many different ways (nearly 80,000 teachings, to give an idea) so all could come closer to it. The reality is, the path to this truth is pathless, there is innumerable ways to 'find' it. Creating a group to investigate and propagate this truth is pointless, it is for each of us to find on our own. Plus that has been done before, it's called Religion. This only gives people the illusion that they have the truth, because they mindlessly follow what another person calls the truth. Any good teacher will demand you to investigate yourself rigorously, and set aside any of his words that seem untrue. The truth is not a belief that can be given a system or doctrine, it is here, now, for all to see.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So please tell me about 'your' many truths.

"How to find Truth? My answer - Secret Brotherhood,"

Staying on topic as above.
I stated there are as many truths as there are questions
So it depends what/if you have a question?

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I agree itsnowagain does make a very good point
Yet there is nothing wrong in discussing ideas unless it becomes a doctrine

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The funny thing is, if something is put in words, it is destroyed.
One can only describe according to his or her knowledge, already the pure is colored.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

One can only describe according to his or her knowledge, already the pure is colored.

In a sense I agree. The experience of being put into words is descriptive and not the experience itself

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Indeed, it has become knowledge

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Indeed, it has become knowledge

Just a few of my thoughts on the subject in hand -
So the experience of Being put into words is knowledge or a description, interpretation etc which each individual relates in their own way, words or even the words of others. Or expresses through art or music or other mediums.
The world is diverse but the underlying experience or feeling of Being is Universal.
It - the world - may be illusory in that all material things are transient like passing thoughts or even star systems.
The illusion as such is complex, we are part of it.
But if one comes from the place of stillness or contemplation then one is in accord or harmony ?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Exactly. That is really the crux of the issue isn't it?

"The man who knows, does not speak. The man who speaks, does not know."

Peace
edit on 29-4-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

You'll find that same line of thinking here:

System of Truth

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Peace

You might be surprised the power of words... They command the foundation of matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Peace

So should we ignore what you spoke/posted because you do not know having spoke it?
Shall we go and live in caves and contemplate the stillness of Being and never say anything to any other

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
posting is not speaking, we are still each within ourselves freedom spaces, while our realisations of words is never shared with others, we dont post at the same spacetime
the idea of that communication kind, from my perspective, is to force the time being for truth rights
so everyone cant b but back, while meaning to speak even if it has to be through words clarity and sentences about objective things only

so ones are never true, only freedom rights are truly existing and objective freedom realities or realisations exist too

then individuals should start to stop meaning being as all, and act truly relative alone

the problem in the base that support those means u use, is what it exclude the truth so assert being evil of its own fact

i mean for instance, not speaking is not being silent

not speaking could also support others that speak or having more fun while staying right in truth or realizing itself freedom according to another objectively existing...etc

truth is the plus, nothing of bases

so the more u dont do smthg is the more u r true, or u r out of true existence, while in principle only what is true exist
so u can add any to any while being the any u want

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Avatar777

The Bavarian Illuminati was one such group which favoured enlightenment and knowledge. In order for one to increase rank in the Bavarian Illuminati, he must have the knowledge from several books read and obtained.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Only a master is capable of leading you to the brink of understanding, and only a master is capable of crossing the brink of understanding.

It is in the interest of those who guard these secrets, that all humanity reach this understanding, but each in their own time.

You seek the Illuminati.

We do exist and we are all that you expect us to be. Should you one day find yourself to be one of us, know that we are with you and that you will be found alone or wanting no more.

We are on your side, both before and after, but the codes we use to communicate will not be understood until you have passed the brink of your own understanding.

The secrets we keep will not be given out in handshakes or passwords; these are the rules by which we must abide. But verily: the Truth is: and the answers already await you. Knock and the door will be opened, our sibling collectives may offer you firmer ground to stand on until you are ready for the climb.

Ask one to be one.

Good luck to you, you have the best of our wishes and dare I speak for all, the support of the entire organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join