It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find Truth? My answer - Secret Brotherhood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Many of us here on ATS are trying to find answers on such questions as why we are here, what is the meaning of life, where do we come from etc. So far no one has been able to do it (although some claimed that they have discovered Truth in the end it was always only their theory with no proof). Some believe that solution is faith, some think that Truth can be found through meditation and some simply don't care and prefer to enjoy life. I am one of those who cannot be satisfied by simply believing in something. I think that unless we unite our strength we won't come any closer to the Truth.
So here is my idea how to find Truth. A group of enlightened people must create Secret Brotherhood with a single purpose - to find Truth. First, members of this Brotherhood must become very influential and powerful, to become elite. The reason for doing so is to gain access to the most classified information and limitless resources. Then they can assemble the best scientists, mystics and other experts and together, having limitless resources and support, these experts would have high chances to discover the Truth. In fact I believe that such Secret Brotherhoods might already exist. But for some reason they choose not to reveal the Truth to the rest of us.
So what do you think about it? Do you like such a plan and if you do would you be willing to be one of those enlightened ones? Maybe you have your own plan how to discover Truth or maybe you know how to improve this plan? I would really want to hear your opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The meaning of life is simple, it's survival and ad to others to survive, proof is to look at the animal and plant life,they support each other and at the same time eat each other, only to survive and reproduce.
And man is eating everything or destroying it, they don't work together with the rest of nature and will propably not survive.

Joining a brotherhood is simple to, i joined ATS, we are seaching the truth in many ways, supporting each other and at the same time debunking each other.

Will we ever find the truth? Maybe we allready know the truth!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Avatar777

Plato: The Republic

Then, I said, the business of us who are the founders of the State will be to compel the best minds to attain that knowledge which we have already shown to be the greatest of all-they must continue to ascend until they arrive at the good; but when they have ascended and seen enough we must not allow them to do as they do now.

What do you mean?

I mean that they remain in the upper world: but this must not be allowed; they must be made to descend again among the prisoners in the den, and partake of their labours and honours, whether they are worth having or not.

Signature file...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Will we ever find the truth? Maybe we allready know the truth!

The issue... Remembering.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am certain these groups have existed for centuries, you speak of the druids, the gnostics, the alchemists and all of the ancient shamans that came before them.

the problem with finding "truth" is that it is an abstract term, its like looking for "jealousy" or "hate". everyone has a different definition.

In the end, finding your own truth is all that matters, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or if they agree with you. I think we would be better served in looking for love, genuine compassionate love for everyone and everything, then we can live from our true selves, not our ego's, and remain thoughtful empathetic beings. This is a noble quest. One I have been on for some time and have found real clarity and beauty in my life.

Not to be super cheesy but you embody this secret brotherhood you wish for already, it exists inside of you. You are your own best teacher and student. Just remember who you truly are and you will find the truth you are looking for.

Much Peace to you.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Truth about what?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As long as you seek you will be unable to grasp what it means to actually be alive.

Stop seeking because truth is subjective, reality is at your feet every second of the day

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Indeed, such a brotherhood exists. To be one, ask one.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avatar777
So what do you think about it? Do you like such a plan and if you do would you be willing to be one of those enlightened ones? Maybe you have your own plan how to discover Truth or maybe you know how to improve this plan? I would really want to hear your opinion.

I am all for your idea - to an extent. I would suggest like minded people to form a group - as a sub of ATS. That way we could all meet online and discuss topics that come up on here. At least that way we would be discussing topics - and not having to put up with people trying to derail topics.

Basically a secret group that tries to find answers. Anyway, just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is there a reason we can't openly seek for truth together?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

of course missta

seeking truth together is acting clearly in objective terms as being above the truth definitely

truth as a fact perspective, is exclusively what say that no matter the level or dimension or way or substance of any, it is always the same object seen

seen is not what u see or definition of sights and even perspectives

wat is that u together for smthg??? how does it look true

there is nothing to seek, truth is the obvious fact

the plus, while the plus is always freedom definition, n while the plus is willing its freedom rights

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Where would be the best place to look for the truth?
The truth must be something that is real, something that cannot be negated. So it would be mad to look for the truth somewhere else, because 'somewhere else' is a fabrication, 'somewhere else' is not true.
The truth is hidden in 'plain sight'.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Truth about what?

Truth about why we are here, what is the meaning of life. It is my personal belief that there is only one Truth. For example earlier people believed that our planet is flat but now with our scientific achievements we know for sure how our planet looks. I think that it has to be the same with Truth. That there is only one answer to such questions as why we are here and where do we come from.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Have you put any thought into what you've done. You just gave it away. Now you and your ip address could never be apart of it. Just saying that on a site like this asking for a target to be stamped on your back unless you have an agenda isn't the best way to do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal
Indeed, such a brotherhood exists. To be one, ask one.

If only I new where such brotherhood is. When I was younger I was trying to find such brotherhood. I was praying to God to guide me to them, I was meditating hoping that they might send some message to me, I was searching in the internet but never was able to find them. I don't know maybe I'm just not ready (though I truly believe that I am ready) or maybe they simply don't exist.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

Unless we did it like this extraterrestrial proposed.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
Have you put any thought into what you've done. You just gave it away. Now you and your ip address could never be apart of it. Just saying that on a site like this asking for a target to be stamped on your back unless you have an agenda isn't the best way to do it.

That doesn't bother me at all. I am not here to recruit anyone. I am here to see if there are people who think in the same way as I do and who would be willing to devote their life for searching truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I don't know if you remember your op saying that a secret brother hood should be formed to obtain classified documents. But anybody that just so happens to get on this site. Who may or may not be government but has links to the chain. I don't think I need to explain this any further. And I wasn't here to sign up.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
Is there a reason we can't openly seek for truth together?

We could but I have a feeling as if someone is trying ti hinder humanity from discovering it. All those who are discussing some paranormal topics in public are being ridiculed. Scientists who want to explore paranormal sphere do not get support from government. But if they had this support (which the Secret Brotherhood would provide) they would be able to conduct all kinds of experiments and advance much further in their research. This is the only reason for secrecy. Once they had found the truth they would reveal it to the rest of humanity.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avatar777

Originally posted by artistpoet

Truth about what?

Truth about why we are here, what is the meaning of life. It is my personal belief that there is only one Truth. For example earlier people believed that our planet is flat but now with our scientific achievements we know for sure how our planet looks. I think that it has to be the same with Truth. That there is only one answer to such questions as why we are here and where do we come from.

You say you want to know the truth about why we are here.
I assume you mean what is our purpose for being here.
Do you think you have a purpose for being here?
If so do you think your purpose is the same as every one else's?
There are as many truths as there are questions - No one but you knows your purpose for being here,
Some one once said to me -"If you have a question - you also have the answer"
There are many agents of so called Truth such as religions and cults and others but do any of these satisfy your desire for truth.
Like I say there are many truths and truth is but a knowledge that something is so - But then waht will you do with that truth?
You are your best guide and teacher - you know when something feels right.

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join