I am not a freak! But I sure feel that ways sometimes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I had some bizarre experiences mostly picking up emotions. And sensing positive/ negative energy.
But I have been getting weird senses with what I think might be ghosts but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Well if you are using kundalini energy, that could be a part of it. I know people that get all twitchy from it.
Once you spring the coil, well, you know. Only messed with it once myself, couldn't handle the energy, was to much like being electrocuted

But it is a massive amount of energy, and that can cause you to be much more aware than normal in several ways. If you leave it on, it can really mess with you.

ok, back to work I go. Just stopped in for a quick smoke before headin back to haunted apartment #1
Had to let the bleach settle...
edit on 27-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Well if you are using kundalini energy, that could be a part of it. I know people that get all twitchy from it.
Once you spring the coil, well, you know. Only messed with it once myself, couldn't handle the energy, was to much like being electrocuted

But it is a massive amount of energy, and that can cause you to be much more aware than normal in several ways. If you leave it on, it can really mess with you.

ok, back to work I go. Just stopped in for a quick smoke before headin back to haunted apartment #1
Had to let the bleach settle...
edit on 27-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

no the thread was about kundalini but I never achieved it. Something else happened.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What happened?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It had something to do with a specific position
like a tantric position
and a shared experience (not physically I mean on another level)
the flow of energy just unbelievable
intense but not scary or anything like that

edit on 28-5-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: clarification

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No, not with that....

Although that's cool too!

I mean with this:

But I have been getting weird senses with what I think might be ghosts but I'm not sure.

splain...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Odd sensations like I feel a presence right next to me
I lay down for a nap 1/2 awake and swear I felt the bed move
and few times feeling something brush by me

I do smudge sage and clear energy in my home - it doesn't feel like a negative entity

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I kind of had the same type of experience many years ago, felt like something was following, would even lay across my lap like a dog. It was strange, I never did figure out what it was, and it was gone after a few days. But while it was around I could feel ribbons of air and when it would touch me, I could feel it. I even tried communicating with it, but never got an answer.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I guess that thing didn't bother you when
you went to clean that apartment.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No, all went smoothly

What matters more is when the people move in. I will be watching how they react to their environment. If the tenants have problems or move out quick I will have to go back and take another look. I did my own little cleansing ritual in there, and I am hoping it worked. It should have. I've never done it before though, so now I get to watch over time and see if anything happens.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

hi,
I was reading the thread and wanted to say hello, Hello
I am psychically intuitive as well and I would like to meet people who are able to balance/control the effects it has on us emotionally. I was born this way and it effects every aspect of my daily life.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

Well hello there!

Balance is difficult. Much of the time once you realize the feelings are not yours, it is much easier to release them back into the universe. However, being sensitive to others energies will almost always create a struggle in balance.
Still working on that myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ok I haven't told many people about these instances but I've had visions and premonitions before.
Now these were a long time ago, before medications messed with my head. It's probably why I don't remember my dreams, too.

Back when my husband and I were first together I got a message from something.
I was going to bed early and got a clear crystal image of him with his sister-in-law in his truck kissing. The vision was at an angle - the height of a tree outside of his truck - like whatever sent me the image was hovering above the truck looking in. I had I lot of messed up emotions about it because she used to mess with my head. My husband is an identical twin and women have weird sick fantasies about twins or whatever. She got pissed when I came along and she kept trying to get him to sleep with her. That's why I don't talk about it - it's really screwed up. Anyway I told him what I saw he denied it for 3 days then finally told me I was right. He said I described it exactly as it was.

Then another time I had something close to deja vu but not quite. It was like a movie but I knew what was gonna happen so I changed a few things to avoid being arrested. I was riding around with a friend, smoked a joint and got all creeped out. It started and I got a bizarre feeling and said out loud "sorry I have to do this" and grabbed the ashtray full of roaches and threw them out the _ I said something about a cop and she just looked at me funny. 5 min later she gets pulled over and the cop takes the joint and asks to see the ashtray. He said ok if there had been anything else he would've charged us. It was so strange, my friend got really freaked over it. kept saying "How did you know that was gonna happen?"
I just knew. Everything played out exactly as I saw it - even the scenery was exact.
So your saying this doesn't make me a freak.
I sure feel like one sometimes.

edit on 8/8/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's exactly how it used to happen with me.
My x wife went on a business trip and I had a vision of her sleeping with another guy she worked with. I couldn't shake it no matter how I tried. It kept pushing itself on me over and over. Shortly there after is when I was informed that she was leaving me and we divorced, and shortly there after that she married the guy she was working with who had gone on that trip with her. But with things like that, all I would have to do was meet someone who my wife would end up cheating on me with and I would know as soon as I either heard their name for the first time, or saw them for the first time. I'd get that sick in the pit of my stomach feeling on first impression. Happened 3 times with her and all three times I "knew".

Same with police as well. When I was a teenager I would know when to leave keggers cause they were about to get busted and I could tell about 2 minutes before a squad car would pass us walking down the street.
I look back on it now and I realize that this was all anxiety based experiences. Seems the esp is triggered off by anxiety a lot of the time. I grew up on the streets so police were a big anxiety attack any time they were around. LOL Strange. Even now, for no reason what so ever, when I am around police, I get all anxiety filled and shaky.
Every time it happens I just have to see it for what it is and laugh at myself.

I have often wondered about the visions when I get them. As in where the perspective is coming from. With mine, I've seen everything from black and white movies that play out right in front of my eyes to floating above and looking down, being inside a persons mind (That one was very strange) to entering someone's energy system and seeing what is at the top of it.

(you have Shiva believe it or not and can achieve great personal insights and meaning for yourself and others)

Each vision is different, I never know what to expect and it is always mind blowing when it happens in one way or another for me.

We walk a fine line between psychic and just plain mental, and sometimes bounce between, but in the end, it is no different than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

No, all went smoothly

What matters more is when the people move in. I will be watching how they react to their environment. If the tenants have problems or move out quick I will have to go back and take another look. I did my own little cleansing ritual in there, and I am hoping it worked. It should have. I've never done it before though, so now I get to watch over time and see if anything happens.

Not looking good, the people in this apartment moved out within a month of being there, and someone else moved right in after, so now I get to watch and wait again.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well that's too bad.
Just more work for you right.
Have you tried a prayer? I know how you are about religion.

This house we rent had someone die in it.
He lived into his old age.
We felt other energy after moving in too. But before we found out about the death.
We did smudging and regular clearing.
Since this is an old property ... 1700's
Strange but we had a bizarre night a few years ago, my husband tried a prayer ritual on me thinking it was about me. I said something was wrong with the tree outside. It depicted a devils face ... I should've gotten a pic of it. But it was really scary looking especially at night. And this was around the last time I had dreams but they were about angels battling demons.
He said "It's gone it slithered out in the form of a snake"
He wouldn't explain it further.
Then a few months passed and that spring the property manager had a tree service come and chop down the tree. We never said anything to him, the tree just went. And my dreams stopped.

And I thought you were still ignoring me.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Actually, I am not about religion, in fact, I personally am non religious, but spiritual. Lots of religions I identify with, but none that hold complete answers. You just have to go with what feels right inside, the clicks and things that speak to your spirit instead of repulse it. Yeah, I've done prayers about it, in my own way. That was when I was starting to realize it goes beyond the apartment. A lot of odd things in that corner since I started working for this company.
No, I am not ignoring you.

I am however keeping a distance,
because well, this door cannot remain open like it was.

I'm glad I don't see devil faces and such, that would be a bad thing for me.
I'm glad you all got rid of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I forgot to say thanks for apologizing again. Sorry about provoking you.
But you have to stop thinking I'm mad you, I'm not, I'm just mad at the situation.
And you also have a knack for hitting that one thing I hate the most.

Yes I remember you went through why you think the way you do about religion.
I only brought it up because in this instance I felt that my husband's conviction and intent behind reciting passages from the Bible worked in my situation.
He actually said just last night "I wonder why Catholics are more successful at handling exorcisms?" he said it was just a thought that popped into his head.

You can't just leave the little cat door open at the bottom can you?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Oh HEY I can do that! I have done that alot of times before! i initially thought it was something everyone could do, wen i was younger, but i lately i've jus accepted it as a special personality trait. but i guess it isnt that now.
cool

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join