It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens – The Time Travellers (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Video description:

Is it possible that sightings of alien beings or UFOs may actually be evidence of time travelers from the future? And might ancient astronauts actually be time travelers from our future? Scientists explore the theoretical possibility of time travel. How can it be achieved? And what might people from 10,000 years in the future look like?

The possible origins of extraterrestrials/ancient aliens has been speculated ever since ancient mankind first experienced the otherworldly phenomena of the sky gods,flying in the fiery chariots,Vimana's and hidden within clouds.

Oral traditions & historical narratives passed down through the ages speak of angels coming down from the heavens to teach man metallurgy,agriculture,the arts..War. Commonly they are depicted as the most high God's enforcers,to inflict justice among sinful man.

Primarily their role could be defined as being otherworldly messengers,a intermediary between man and the unknown,unseen hierarchy that human beings revered,feared and worshiped.

Every culture,religion and age have their prophets,Folk tales,art and depictions of their gods.

It could be argued that many of the ancient prophecies that were given to men originated from what could be best described as otherworldly beings,the messengers of the Divine.

I find it intriguing not to mention very revealing that many modern day UFO abductions/encounters mirror the warnings and foretelling of old.what more or less could be considered 'prophecy' from ages long past that are ridden throughout our past continue to present day via alien abduction contactee stories that mimic the same old warnings and supposed future events.

Back then they were angels,demons,sky gods,Fairies...Today we call them extraterrestrials.
I believe it boils down to misidentification and reference of what was believed and known at the time in ancient humanities past.

If that is absolutely the case then it leads me to believe that humanity has been dealing with the same beings all along,now under the false or misidentified guise of aliens.

Do they live unimaginable lifespans of time? or do they traverse space & time...Are these beings time travelers?

In my personal search for some semblance of understanding involving UFO's and aliens,My research led me to believe that the chances of them being interstellar travelers in nuts & bolts craft was not the most likely explanation for their origin.

It was not even the math and/or unfathomable technology it would take to reach or break the speed of light in order to get here,The ETH does not explain the perplexing,abnormal aspects of the UFO phenomena,the violations of space-time and physics.

The multidimensional hypothesis in my opinion for the entities and the phenomenon's origin allows for further possible explanation for the right angle turns,invisibility,phasing in & out of solid objects...and time travel.

We may not fully understand the technology involved in order to manipulate space-time,traverse in & out of other dimensions but that does not mean it is not possible or that it does not exist.

It was as Valle said,The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected.

Many of the prophecies told back then never came true,the same can be said of present day contactnee warnings...So,did the beings lie? or are they possibly from another dimension living in a different time-line? Or are they deliberately being deceptive? and if so,why?

There are so many questions yet so few answers.are the beings malevolent,Neutral or benevolent? where do they come from? how do they get here?

Time-travel would explain many of the mysteries and violations of our known physics and science that UFO's consistently seem to challenge...But only if we humble our preconceptions of what is possible long enough to let our imaginations conceive the wonders of the unknown,Only then will the truth of this enigma be within our grasp.

Links for further reading in relation to 'Time-Travel and Aliens' :

Time Travelers From Our Future-Alien Connection?

Time Travel and the UFO Connection

Alien Abduction Contactnee Warnings and Predictions Part I

Alien Abductee Warnings Part II

A Warning From Benevolent ET's About Our Future - Over Sixty Years Ago!

Teleportation, time travel and aliens - a vision of tomorrow today

Time Travel Is Possible, Says Stephen Hawking

Deceptive Nature of Alien Encounters & Abductions

This explanation perfectly sums up how I believe humans are viewed from an "aliens" perception but more importantly how we perceive them from our limited point of reference-

The story is about a two-dimensional world referred to as Flatland which is occupied by geometric figures. Women are simple line-segments, while men are regular polygons with various numbers of sides. The narrator is a humble square, a member of the social caste of gentlemen and professionals in a society of geometric figures, who guides us through some of the implications of life in two dimensions.

The square has a dream about a visit to a one-dimensional world (Lineland) which is inhabited by "lustrous points." He attempts to convince the realm's ignorant monarch of a second dimension but finds that it is essentially impossible to make him see outside of his eternally straight line. He is then visited by a three-dimensional sphere, which he cannot comprehend until he sees Spaceland for himself.

This sphere, who remains nameless, visits Flatland at the turn of each millennium to introduce a new apostle to the idea of a third dimension in the hopes of eventually educating the population of Flatland of the existence of Spaceland. From the safety of Spaceland, they are able to observe the leaders of Flatland secretly acknowledging the existence of the sphere and prescribing the silencing of anyone found preaching the truth of Spaceland and the third dimension.

Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions

ETA:
Drud42's recent short story Ancient Aliens were actually Time Travelers. [TJWC]

An appropriate representation of the topic at hand,Admiration and credit goes to Druid42 for writing a brilliant short story on time-traveling aliens

edit on 28-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is excellent quality. thanks for posting this. Very interesting concepts here. I will subscribe to your channel.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
blah blah blah this species is moronic. Well presented op star for that but it's the same old shiz.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsDiscoveriesdotorg

It is not my personal channel,it is only a uploaded history channel show 'ancient aliens'.

Everything I wrote other than the posted video is my personal opinion.

ETA: I have just noticed the title of the OP from the yt link I copy & pasted over is misspelled
haha sorry about that,it is a pet peeve of mine,So sorry ladies and gents,please forgive me

Regardless of the video presented in ancient aliens,I would hope you take the time to read my long winded rant and perspective associated with aliens,ufos and time travel..I had hoped it would spark intelligent discussion and debate,if nothing else.

I did not want to simply reverberate another 'aliens/time travel thread' just for the sake of it but after watching and posting this recent ancient aliens video,I felt compelled to express some of my personal views on the subject.

Related to 'time travel' and other aspects of the phenomenon.

I hope to get some of your personal options/theories on the video and the UFO/Alien subject in general.

edit on 28-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
thanks a bunch

missed it last week and been searching YT all week for it but just find spam advertising to watch it on their "tinyurl" links etc

gonna watch later tonite and come back to chip in 2cents

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Missed it. Don't plan to watch it.

But at least it ain't a bigfoot alien this go-around. Got to give them credit for that.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Is that all? What do you think about time traveling aliens or the possibility of time travel being even feasible to begin with...?

Anyone have an opinion on this aspect of ufology/ alien origin,tech and capability?

People complain about 1 and 2 line threads or silly subjects, predictions etc. but then no one contributes with some of the good,thought out and interesting ones,lets kick off some intelligent conversion/debate.

edit on 29-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Harte ???? Who Cares ????

Who has time for people who indulge in arrogant attitudes ... ?

I liked the show it has a lot interesting ideas ...

I know according to ancient texts from around the world we have a common theme of gods and men traveling to and from the stars .

If the gray presence is here and has been ongoing for thousands of years we have the possibility of an Earth dwelling companion species or We are being visited ... by whatever means ?

The evidence seems to be leading us to the use of Electromagnetic field manipulation to access the barrier of time/space .

Experiments involving time dilation in a plasma stream have shown significant deviations on there own.

If you are a believer that the US Navy broke the dimensional barrier decades ago well then ..

As everything is energy we should be able access the the point outside time/space / the eternal and we should then be able to access any other point in time/space .

There seems to be a point that acceleration causes mass to convert to another form and wink out of existence ala particles in a bubble chamber . .

anyway interesting thx .

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by Harte

Is that all? What do you think about time traveling aliens or the possibility of time travel being even feasible to begin with...?

If aliens have come here using FTL vehicles, then they are time travellers.

That's what I think.

The technology to do the first thing is equivalent to the technology to do the second.

However, I've seen no evidence whatsoever of either.

Like I said, it's more likely than Bigfoot aliens anyway.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
80% of this episode was just recycled footage from previous ones and it ignored the paradoxes involved with traveling to the past and interacting with it. They ignored several conundrums actually and took explanations of some phycisists out of context. They had them explain a theory and then, in narration, warped what they said to fit it to the AAH. I cba to scavenge the episode for examples because I can't possibly watch it again. The series desperately needed to conclude before the "Bigfoot Connection" episode. They are hurting their own cause at this point.

Then again, if the cause is money, they will continue outputting bologna.

I'm a fan of the series but also pretty skeptical.

edit on 30-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are a lot of things denied by popular writers that give us Ancient Aliens
and Time Travellers themes of entertainment. Time is a scientific measurement
and thoroughly corrupted by these writers.

The best work on what happened in antiquity was by someone who read all
the source material and even pointed out errors and made astounding new
ideas. That was Velikovsky.

Neither time traveling or ancient aliens are needed for UFOs even if the writers
are confused as to what their sources say are UFOs. All these elitist stories
telling us what to believe can't prove they are smarter that we are when there
is a counter science from Tesla answering what they tell us.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by Harte

If aliens have come here using FTL vehicles, then they are time travellers.

That's what I think.

The technology to do the first thing is equivalent to the technology to do the second.

However, I've seen no evidence whatsoever of either.

Like I said, it's more likely than Bigfoot aliens anyway.

Harte

Okay,Fair enough.

I am actually willing to believe that whatever these Bigfoot creatures could be,that they may be linked to ufos/aliens and other paranormal phenomena. Maybe they come through some type of inter/multidimensional window sporadically. They are strangers in a strange land for as long as they remain here...Just as they seem to us to be "abnormal/mysterious". It would explain why there are never any bodies or bones.

Originally posted by TheLegend
80% of this episode was just recycled footage from previous ones and it ignored the paradoxes involved with traveling to the past and interacting with it. They ignored several conundrums actually and took explanations of some phycisists out of context. They had them explain a theory and then, in narration, warped what they said to fit it to the AAH. I cba to scavenge the episode for examples because I can't possibly watch it again. The series desperately needed to conclude before the "Bigfoot Connection" episode. They are hurting their own cause at this point.

Then again, if the cause is money, they will continue outputting bologna.

I'm a fan of the series but also pretty skeptical.

edit on 30-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

I agree about the video not being the 'be all,end all' evidence or commentary about this subject,Mistakes or out of context narrations aside, I probably should of began my own thread not directly associated with that 'ancient aliens' video.

I got to thinking about time travel and the UFO/Alien connection watching the video,got the gears rolling and wanted to throw out my own views/theories on the phenomenon.

The 'time travel' element has always intrigued me when associated with UFO's and Aliens and it explains,to me at least, a lot of the weirder/unexplainable/impossible aspects of sightings and reports.

Like I said in the OP,even if science presently is unable to feasibly explain the 'how' of it,it still remains a mystery and theoretically possible in my opinion.

Thanks for the response.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There are a lot of things denied by popular writers that give us Ancient Aliens
and Time Travellers themes of entertainment. Time is a scientific measurement
and thoroughly corrupted by these writers.

The best work on what happened in antiquity was by someone who read all
the source material and even pointed out errors and made astounding new
ideas. That was Velikovsky.

Neither time traveling or ancient aliens are needed for UFOs even if the writers
are confused as to what their sources say are UFOs. All these elitist stories
telling us what to believe can't prove they are smarter that we are when there
is a counter science from Tesla answering what they tell us.

So I take it you believe the ships seen in sightings are engineered/manufactured 'Tesla ships'? I am willing to accept it as being one of the possible origins to the reports/sightings .I do not know for sure so I will not refute it as being implausible or impossible.

I do know that Tesla was a great mind ahead of his time and that much of his research was contained within his own mind,the written documentation of his experiments/research were supposedly taking after his death by the government.

Only problem being, an a major one at that, is all of the sightings that predate Tesla,what about those? Man has been seeing UFO's for thousands of years throughout written history,depending on your personal take on the sightings/descriptions.

Here are just a few among many such ancient descriptions of UFO activity -

One of the first written accounts of a UFO sighting - a fleet of flying saucers, perhaps - is the following excerpt from an Egyptian papyrus - part of the annals of Thutmose III, who reigned around 1504-1450 B.C.:

In the year 22, of the 3rd month of winter, sixth hour of the day... the scribes of the House of Life found it was a circle of fire that was coming in the sky.... It had no head, the breath of its mouth had a foul odor. Its body one rod long and one rod wide. It had no voice. Their hearts became confused through it; then they laid themselves on their bellies....They went to the Pharaoh... to report it. His Majesty ordered .... [an examination of] all which is written in the papyrus rolls of the House of Life. His Majesty was meditating upon what happened.

Now after some days had passed, these things became more numerous in the sky than ever. They shone more in the sky than the brightness of the sun, and extended to the limits of the four supports of the heavens.... Powerful was the position of the fire circles. The army of the Pharaoh looked on with him in their midst. It was after supper. Thereupon, these fire circles ascended higher in the sky towards the south...

The Pharaoh caused incense to be brought to make peace on the hearth... And what happened was ordered by the Pharaoh to be written in the annals of the House of Life... so that it be remembered for ever. [Brinsley Le Poer Trench, The Flying Saucer Story, pp.81-82]

The Roman author Julius Obsequens, believed to have lived in the fourth century A.D., drew on Livy as well as other sources of his time to compile his book Prodigorium liber, which describes many peculiar phenomena, some of which could be interpreted as UFO sightings. Here are just a few examples:

216 B.C. Things like ships were seen in the sky over Italy... At Arpi (180 Roman miles, east of Rome, in Apulia) a round shield was seen in the sky. At Capua, the sky was all on fire, and one saw figures like ships...

99 B.C. When C. Murius and L. Valerius were consuls, in Tarquinia, there fell in different places.... a thing like a flaming torch, and it came suddenly from the sky. Towards sunset, a round object like a globe, or round or circular shield took its path in the sky, from west to east.

90 B.C. In the territory of Spoletium (65 Roman miles north of Rome, in Umbria) a globe of fire, of golden colour, fell to the earth, gyrating. It then seemed to increase in size, rose from the earth, and ascended into the sky, where it obscured the disc of the sun, with its brilliance. It revolved towards the eastern quadrant of the sky. [Harold T. Wilkins, Flying Saucers on the Attack, pp.164-69]

A later chronicler of inexplicable phenomena, one Conrad Wolffhart (a professor of grammar and dialectics who under the pen name of Lycosthenes wrote the compendium Prodigiorum ac Ostentorum Chronicon, published in 1567), mentions the following events: 393 A.D. Strange lights were seen in the sky in the days of the Emperor Theodosius. On a sudden, a bright globe appeared at midnight.

It shone brilliantly near the day star (planet, Venus), about the circle of the Zodiac. This globe shone little less brilliantly than the planet, and little by little, a great number of other glowing orbs drew near the first globe. The spectacle was like a swarm of bees flying around the bee-keeper, and the light of these orbs was as if they were dashing violently against each other.

Soon, they blended together into one awful flame, and bodied forth to the eye as a horrible two-edged sword. The strange globe which was first seen now appeared like the pommel to a handle, and all the little orbs, fused with the first, shone as brilliantly as the first globe.
[This report is similar to modern accounts of UFO formations.] [Harold T. Wilkins, Flying Saucers on the Attack, pp.174, 177]

Source
edit on 5-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've always considered the theory a definite possibility. Assuming you can get around the whole time travel paradox and all, it's by far more plausible than aliens. The Biological Link is here if UFOnauts are our distant descendants. They would be Comfortable in our Earthly environment (more or less, if you want to consider climate change). They would be more or less humanoid, we being their ancestors. It would also settle the problem of no two "aliens" looking exactly the same. For if they came from distant eras in the future, there would be technological changes between them, maybe even evolutionary changes.

IF time travel can not only be proven, but be proven to be practical and non-paradoxical (i.e. no problem with Future entities interacting with Past entities), and not requiring infinite amounts of energy...

They would be here to perform true historical research. I guess.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ancient aliens that's coming from the future originally from Mars but they have been on Earth all along hidden in another dimension.

It all fits together perfectly.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Take one-quarter of that and it's possible. Take all of it and it's bull.

Is it all that impossible to believe that future humanity will evolve into little grey guys with big, black eyes?
Well, first you'd have to convince me that said Greys actually exist.

I'm not so sure about the Roswell crazy aliens even being greys. According to this (assassinated?) source, jamestdixon.last-memories.com... there were documents revealing that the Roswell "aliens" were really Japanese prisoners of war being employed as living human crash dummies. The saucer having been retrieved by Admiral Byrd's team following Operation High Jump.

If you read other threads around this place, humanity is going to be wiped out soon. So maybe the Greys, if they really are from the future, are in actuality descended from tree squirrels.

Pondering the whole mess, the rational mind overloads and defaults to believing that aliens, UFOs and everything related is utter hogwash. Maybe that's their real intent.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There was a article posting not too long ago that proposed that the Roswell crash and it's inhabitants were actually time travelers.

It is a decent read,even if only for thoughtful speculation of the possibility.

Here is an excerpt about the beings that were inside -

Commander George Hoover had finally revealed what he really knew about Roswell. He explained the truth as he had learned it all those decades ago:

· UFOs are not the "biggest secret" - it is the entities behind them that was of most concern

· Roswell was in fact a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"

· The entities were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were literally also time travelers." They are extra-temporal.

· The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.· These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."

· The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors"

· These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality

· We human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed that we are. We don't yet comprehend our extraordinary future capabilities.

· The visitors remain at essence though "corporeal" and "physical" - and secret attempts at reverse-engineering the visitor's crash material were made

· Incredibly, Hoover admitted that he himself was engaged in such technology transfer as a Naval Intelligence Officer with Top Secret clearances

Source

Whether you are willing to speculate or believe this report of course,either way I find it interesting none the less.
If true,I do not have to point out the obvious implications that would be associated with such a discovery/disclosure.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

"These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality"

They always add something like this which just blows away any sense of credibility...
As if time travel isn't enough to gulp down.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

"These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality"

They always add something like this which just blows away any sense of credibility...
As if time travel isn't enough to gulp down.

It would seem it is you that has the lack of imagination,We must humble ourselves,realize we are not the pinnacle of creation within the vast unfathomable cosmos.

We only have ourselves to compare intelligence,who knows what is possible out there? we have to accept our intellectual limitations or we will always come away thinking 'time travel' and the power/manipulation of consciousness impossible.

Just because you cannot wrap your mind around a strange/unknown concept does not make it any less real or plausible.

I speak not only to you but to anyone who allows narrow minded thinking to rule their perspective.No offense meant either,just making a point.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

There's a damper on my imagination. It prevents me from accepting anything and everything floating around in human imagination out there. Occam's Razor helps me. Common sense helps me. I'm just trying to put these oddball pieces together without going Too far off the deep end...

Again, the problem I have is insufficient data to work with. Just when I start to grasp "good" pieces, others come along which cancel them out. That's the story of my life with understanding these Unknowns.

Sure, maybe future aliens from Mars. Maybe. But I'll have to get there step by step, solving one piece at a time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I struggle with similar issues but All I can personally suggest is that you do not prematurely reject/dismiss certain theories or ideas just because you may not have substantial data in order to understand and/or believe them.

Remain open minded,observant and logical.

Blind disbelief is no better than blind belief.

<<   2 >>

join