It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Debt Wipeout; New Financial System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know the credibility of this site. I don know this is the only possible chance of enacting a new world order. Everyone would have to hit bottom. and come back up together.
soundofheart.org...

edit on 28-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If true, it lines up with a lot of other sources are saying (wilcock, fulford, some other ones)
I hope its true.
This is the one thing that i wish for. More than anything is to have a free world.
Free of oppressive financial oligarchs
Free of hunger, suffering and pain,
Free of war.

Wouldn't it be nice..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Say this does happen, itll still be the same ol shadowy figures behind the scenes running the show but using this radical change/false flag operation to gain peoples trust and in the end further their own agenda, possibly a one world currency, who knows...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
Say this does happen, itll still be the same ol shadowy figures behind the scenes running the show but using this radical change/false flag operation to gain peoples trust and in the end further their own agenda, possibly a one world currency, who knows...

Doubt it.
Evil has been in control for too long, Its time for the good to come along. And it will. Having a negative attitude doesn't help much either. But you never know, your right. It could be an elaborate ploy. But its a statistical improbability that there is no one working in our favour.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
If true, it lines up with a lot of other sources are saying (wilcock, fulford, some other ones)
I hope its true.
This is the one thing that i wish for. More than anything is to have a free world.
Free of war.

Wouldn't it be nice..

You do realize that the financial collapse is deliberate, engineered by the elites?

This video is such BS. This WILL happen, then that WILL happen. It sounds so authoritative, doesn't it? Whoever made this doesn't know what will or will not happen. Show me one bank that would voluntarily stay open if they were forbidden to charge interest.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
NO to this

I stop watcing the vid at "It will be backed up with Yama#a gold. That gold".....

I assume this is the way the TPTB get away with stuff they done.
It is very nice to have make these trillions of debt and then zeroing it out. Works perfectly in close loop, but we do not live in that state.

You make trillions of loans and build nukes and enjoy the parties, then when SHTF financialy you zeroed it out ?
Guess what ? There are a few dollar worth of wage from 12 years old kid stitching shoes in that trillions. He own that money and you want to zero the loan and call it utopia ?

The debt MUST be paid, or we will come for your head.

For utopia like society I have different view and proposal, still having it to myself and it doesnt require you even a dime.
edit on 28-4-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by AzureSky
I hope its true.
Free of war.

Wouldn't it be nice..

You do realize that the financial collapse is deliberate, engineered by the elites?

This video is such BS. This WILL happen, then that WILL happen. It sounds so authoritative, doesn't it? Whoever made this doesn't know what will or will not happen. Show me one bank that would voluntarily stay open if they were forbidden to charge interest.

The truth will be revealed. Recessions and collapses in the past have been deliberate yes. The entire collapse of this societal structure is however, not. They pushed the envelope too far. why would the elite intentionall crash the ONE thing that keeps control over the rest of the world? If their financial institutions collapse, then their power is nothing, they hold no power if there is no worth to their wealth. It doesn't make sense.

There will come a time when a lot of people on ATS will have a purpose other than being armchair warriors. A good portion of people on ATS know that this is going on, but are powerless to do much. As i said, there will come a time when people in the know will be able to spread the truth.. One world currency will never happen, there will always be varied currencies.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Benefits: a fresh start for the global economy. However there might be more slavery across the world. If you search worldwide blackout youll find an article explaining what some of the possibilities are. What I wonder is what will the new financial system be? Credit cards/no cash? Microchips?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
Benefits: a fresh start for the global economy. However there might be more slavery across the world. If you search worldwide blackout youll find an article explaining what some of the possibilities are. What I wonder is what will the new financial system be? Credit cards/no cash? Microchips?

Its carbon emmision based credit.
Will be valued in how much carbon you generated/use and will be credited into the computer for tracking. Transaction tracking is just another technology stuff, not a trivial stuff, just the acceptance is the hard part, implementation is not.

USA is scheduled to doom after Euro, still far away but all things leading there. Once doomed, a new global currency will be "developed", probabyly with Euro, Dollar and other majors combined (theyre supposed to be near death at the time), but not based on gold since is too high, carbon emission is the likely candidate.

And.... the cycle start again [sigh]

new topics

top topics

join