It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Galactic - The Future Is Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"Richard Branson, the adventurous entrepreneur at the helm of Virgin Airways, now says he's getting into space tourism. According to the London Times of May 1, 1999, Branson has just announced Virgin Galactic Airways, which will offer short tourist flights into space within eight years. "Finally it's come to the stage that it's going to be possible to look at taking people into space," Branson told the Times"

Finally someone has started to make a small fleet of ships that will be able to reach sub-orbit. I know its not quite the same as going into space its self, but hey this is a good start. Imagine what all this could turn into, image 20 years into the future and we could be flying to the mars for a holiday. With new technologys being discovered everyday, i wouldnt be suprised if we would soon be looking for alien civilisations in our own ships ourselves!

So well done Sir Richard Branson, keep it up!

Some pictures of the ships we could be seeing:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bacterial, have you ever traveled on a Virgin Train???

Maybe you should before claiming this development is a good thing.

Tim.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yep I sure have, London Euston to Newcastle. The trains were great, the staff were great and over all I had a very pleasant journey.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Already a thread on this..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join