It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Celebs pt 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Gettin' the word out. This will be my second of the series "Illuminati Celeb's" I'm writing. Always keep an open mind.

Illuminati Celeb's

This Picture Includes Tyra Banks, Justin Bieber, Drake, Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Tila Tequila, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Jessie Jay, Hayley Williams, Micheal Jackson, Jay-Z, Bono, Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Adele, Kim Kardashian, Chris Brown, and Rhianna.

These Celebrities and our Generations Icon's are reaching attention from people all over the world. Is this symbolism them sending a direct message to our subconscious, or a sick joke of a marketing campaign.

Lady Gaga

Every part of GAGA's famous persona is Illuminati affiliated, Seen Here: vigilantcitizen.com...

Rhianna

Rhianna is known for her symbolism throughout her audio and video alike. Rhianna's S&M Video with 37,000,000 views, inscribes "Princess of the Illuminati," and in other parts, "Rhianna the Goat."

Micheal Jackson

In this video, and throughout most of Micheal's career, Jackson was very public about the Illuminati. Thus, leading to theories about his death. This is a video of Micheal in an interview speaking about the Illuminati, and the false rumors they have put upon him.

There have been many deaths of celebrities, that are theorized to be of result of Illuminati rituals. Micheal Jackson being of the most famous ones, other's insist celebrities like Whitney Houston, Tupac, and Amy Weinhouse, this video also names a few.

Heath Ledger

This is a scene from Heath Ledgers last movie before his death, The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus.

MTV

MTV, known as Music Television, is known to play more than just music. Between mindless reality shows, they have shown Illuminati symbolism within the commercials.

Jay Z and Kanye West

Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Fiasco young rapper known for hit song "Show Goes On" speaks to OWS reporter about illuminati, and the 9/11 truth.

The Game

Controversial rapper, The Game talks about us dying in 2012, aliens existing, the American gov keeping secrets from the people and not caring about the people but still wanting votes come election time

For more Celebrities talking Conspiracies including, Sarah Silverman, Ray J, Big Sean, Simple Plan, Pierce The Veil, LIGHTS, and The Read Set please See: www.youtube.com...

For more on Illuminati Celebs exposed, Please watch

Till the next one..
Peace and Love

edit on 28-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because, because, because, BECAUSE!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

peple who got killed by the illuminati, maybe it is different, the killing or sacrificing was not because they came too close to the truth, but the spectacular and sudden death is part of a choreography. "they" (imo, non-human beings of spiritual nature), use these deaths to "tune" and condition the masses for their "plans".

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

while I have no intention to contradict your statement - I simply lack the information to do so - please allow me to share a personal story, based on my own experience

as I indicated in other posts on other subjects, I occasionally take on ad interim management positions. During one such mission I had the "pleasure" of being involved in the entertainment business and witnessed first handed how celebs are made.
Okay, the scale might be different but I'm sure most of the mechanisms are the same.
From that experience I learned that most of those celebs are simply too stupid to fart, let alone to have a clue about symbolism. Whenever we needed a nice pic we organized a shoot and dictated the "celeb of the day" when and how to breath. The ones I worked with (one of them is doing pretty well on a European scale, I will not name people because actually some of them are nice human beans, but, as I said, too stupid to fart) would do anything we cynical people tell them to do. Some of them actually had some capacity, could for example sing a nice song. If we didn't like their genre we simply told them what to sing or to go and rot in oblivion. As they all are in it for "fame", they adjusted asap, selling their souls for success.

so, on a personal level i am indeed inclined to doubt these celebs are spreading secret messages, using esoteric symbols. Most of them can't even pronounce "symbol".
But again, this is just a personal opinion, based on a single personal experience.

I'm very much into dead musicians, or jazz musicians (one can ask if there's a difference
) or persian classical music. Chances are small they will brainwash me :-)
edit on 28-4-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added an "o" to "too" :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Your point about how most of these stars are too stupid to even know about the sysmbols they use is exactly how the system works. The industries seeks young talented people who are on the rise of being noticed then sets them up with the material and directors that mold them to the image of this agenda. When they flash these signs, it's usually the photograher or director that asks them to pose this way. They may be to dumb to really know the bigger agenda. However, once they catch on, they either support it so that they remain big in the buisness or go against it and later get taken out.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

no offence but i tend to disagree.
while we're entertaining ourselves with these kinds of reasoning, the elites (who are real, who are pretty much in the shadow, who are very diverse) can continue to do what they always did: diverse us so we won't interrupt the game.
I just don't buy the idea of that one cabal. I know about groups (bilderbergers, to name only one) that shouldn't exist in a true democratic society, but i don't belief in the concept of Da Big Plan. To me that is just fear mongering. But then again, that's just a belief.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
There have been many deaths of celebrities, that are theorized to be of result of Illuminati rituals.

If the Illuminati are killing scumbags like Che Guevera then I want a membership application.

top topics

join