It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Battleship' Movie: Full of Reptilian Symbolism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
The circel is complete

A movie director gets inspired from reptile conspiracies and use it in his movie, the conspiracy sites then use that movie as a sign of reptilian conspiracies

edit on 28-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Art imitates life.

A movie using reptiles as aliens is NOT a confirmation the there are reptilian aliens -- it's simply a response to the fact that there are people who are afraid of reptiles, or even that there are people in this world who believe in reptilian aliens.

There was a movie a few years back about gnomes, but that doesn't mean that I think the Illuminati movie-makers are trying to de-sensitize us for the day that those little ceramic garden gnomes all awaken to seek their revenge on us.

It's just a movie.

edit on 4/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They intended to demonstrate there imagination visually stimulating the viewers imagination hoping its enjoyed as a fiction flick.

Thinking TPTB (if they even exist as personally I don't think they know how to manage a piss up let alone manage countries and secrets covertly) asking Hollywood to make Alien movies to desensitise the populations are about as far removed as you can get....I mean Hollywood?? Lol

<< 1  2   >>

join