It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How our President will be elected... who will be electing him and does your vote count

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Its not electoral college its DC or dictatorial college. You can only play the game and make decisions based on what has been dictated to you.

Half truths are worse than lies and hide the lie in plain sight. Too close to the face and cannot be seen.

But this is all considered schizophrenic talk and is often met with...
What are you talking about?
Are you on drugs?

Its not something you can explain to someone,,,,they have to be enlightened from within because its spiritual in nature.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesian 6:12

The good news- Once you do awake its a done deal and you finally realize these dark powers arent as powerful as they lead you to believe.

I really wish I could believe that but I fully believe that the powers of the darkside of this world comes from the controlling of electricity. The greed and craving of this power will do nothing for enlighting of the spirit which in turns dulls the desire of enlightenment. We will continue to come up with new ways of killing our own kind because of electricity. So you see it doesnt matter at this point how awake you are because you are still in need.

We've only been living this ways for 100 years out of our 800k years.. we are in a momentary blip

<< 1   >>

join