It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppression of Green Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just came across this forum post and thought you all might be interested.

Should Technology Suppression Be A Felony Crime Requiring A Mandatory 5 Year Prison Sentence?

If you google "green energy technology suppression" you will see that over 900 green technology patents have been sealed by the U.S. patent Office and or Department of Defense with the authority of some really dubious laws. Since 1971 dozens of working prototypes of engines that run without gasoline or fossil fuels have been buried like Stan Meyer's water car and Rory Johnson's magnetic electric motor that Greyhound Bus Lines wanted to install in every one of their 3,012 buses. Uncle Sam would not let them. Then there is the insane DoE regulation that makes any solar panel that is more than 20% efficient ILLEGAL!

Source

edit on 4/28/2012 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its about power.
The government has the power to keep us energy dependent on nuclear, coal, and oil. These technologies threaten the status quo, it is just that simple. Its about profit and about power. They have the human race in a noose that is slowly tightening.

We have the innovation and technology NOW to develop FREE energy for EVERYONE.
End of the scarcity paradigm
Beginning of the Abundance paradigm.
Sadly, most people are too ignorant to believe such a thing is possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Its about power.
The government has the power to keep us energy dependent on nuclear, coal, and oil. These technologies threaten the status quo, it is just that simple. Its about profit and about power. They have the human race in a noose that is slowly tightening.

We have the innovation and technology NOW to develop FREE energy for EVERYONE.
End of the scarcity paradigm
Beginning of the Abundance paradigm.
Sadly, most people are too ignorant to believe such a thing is possible.

it just makes me so sad.

it hurts so much.

words can not describe the feeling of the peoples limitation upon my shoulders.

edit: like, what i mean is i TOTALLY feel it, i feel it SO hard, its like....

WE COULD TOTALLY BE DOING SO MUCH COOLER STUFF FOR SO MUCH LESS MONEY!!

and hurting the environment SO MUCH less.....

arghhhhhhhhhhhh it hurts so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
edit on 28-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

The suppression of green technology extends even into the applications, like solar panels, that do get through. Installation outfits are taught to incorrectly connect the system so that the panels wind up being much less efficient and people, disgusted that they don't have enough energy to run their appliances, decide it's a hardship system and quit it.

For about the price of a new cadillac, a solar-wind turbine system can be set up to run washer, dryer, microwave, water pump, lights, flood lights, security cameras, computers, T.V., stereo, fans over 3000 sq. ft. and still have electricity left over to sell to the electric company if there is one nearby. In fact, have enough electricity to run another similar household if there is one nearby.

Suppression and sabotage should both be illegal. Demand, not the maintenance of antiquated systems, should drive the market.

top topics

join