It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please.... I have seen into the darkness below

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS members. I come here to share some visions with you, and would like feedback on them if any have such. Note that all of these visions are close-eyed visuals, and I am awake NOT sleeping or dreaming.

Recently I had a vision of me in a long great white hallway. Both sides of the hallway were nothing but cages. Humans were inside of them, reaching out and grasping for freedom. At the very end of the hallway is a throne or a chair. Now I have revisited this vision 3 or 4 times already, and not always, but sometimes, there is a humanoid that stands up and walks toward me. When he gets close enough, my vision dissipates. Not sure what to make of this one.

These are the thoughts that are going through my head atm:

- Could I be seeing the underground bases in the "off-limits to humans" area?

- If so, why show me? Am I supposed to help these people somehow?

My second vision is a bright white hallway again, but the sides of the hallway are white, pure white. At the end of the hallway, there is a Dark Doorway. A doorway with nothing but darkness. When I approach it, I feel as if my soul is being sucked out of my body, so I back off and the vision fades. I have no idea what this could mean.

My thoughts are:

- Am I able to die at will?

- Teleportation perhaps?

EDIT: My Third vision was that same hallway except the walls were nothing but windows/glass all the way down to an empty throne.
edit on 28-4-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Or maybe....... just maybe, you were day dreaming???? hmmmm

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

maybe, it's the way your spirit guide communicates with you. could be you have a desire for meeting extraterrestrials, and the spirit tries to scare you back to real life and more important things for your life.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbydazzler

Woah I wouldn't go THAT far....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A chair at the "end" of a hallway of cages (jailcells) sounds like an abstraction of "death row" to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hallways lined with cages full of people reaching out for freedom is all very melodramatic and cinematic for a music video, but, in reality, when people get put in cages, they might test the door and the bars a little, but, after that, have the sense to sit down, shut up, and not act like they're in some music video, artistically 'grasping for freedom' from between the bars.

It's a silly vision based on your preconceptions about how you imagine people act when they get put in cages.

Please do a prison tour. You can take classes at most universities where some sociology or psychology classes will take an organized day trip to a local prison facility.

The 'vision' with the dark door is you simply attempting to confront your fears and chickening out out of preference to remain chained to your misconceptions.
If you opened the door, nothing of any real consequence quold happen, and that it self would be the lesson you learn in that your fantasies are just that; fantasy.

It's your brain trying to force you to grow up.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Perhaps you are just seeing how your mind views humanity as it stands now in a metaphorical sense?
I found that a lot of my own visions and dreams are very abstract and metaphorical.
Seems that is how my own subconscious mind works.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Hallways lined with cages full of people reaching out for freedom is all very melodramatic and cinematic for a music video, but, in reality, when people get put in cages, they might test the door and the bars a little, but, after that, have the sense to sit down, shut up, and not act like they're in some music video, artistically 'grasping for freedom' from between the bars.

It's a silly vision based on your preconceptions about how you imagine people act when they get put in cages.

Please do a prison tour. You can take classes at most universities where some sociology or psychology classes will take an organized day trip to a local prison facility.

The 'vision' with the dark door is you simply attempting to confront your fears and chickening out out of preference to remain chained to your misconceptions.
If you opened the door, nothing of any real consequence quold happen, and that it self would be the lesson you learn in that your fantasies are just that; fantasy.

It's your brain trying to force you to grow up.

What it seemed like to me was that they were calling out for help to me. Almost as if they could see me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbydazzler

How about, no? I was looking through the Third Eye, sorry

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up. In my opinion then, I think you have been watching Alcatraz too much, great programme eh?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Greetings fellow ATS members. I come here to share some visions with you, and would like feedback on them if any have such. Note that all of these visions are close-eyed visuals, and I am awake NOT sleeping or dreaming.

Recently I had a vision of me in a long great white hallway. Both sides of the hallway were nothing but cages. Humans were inside of them, reaching out and grasping for freedom. At the very end of the hallway is a throne or a chair. Now I have revisited this vision 3 or 4 times already, and not always, but sometimes, there is a humanoid that stands up and walks toward me. When he gets close enough, my vision dissipates. Not sure what to make of this one.

These are the thoughts that are going through my head atm:

- Could I be seeing the underground bases in the "off-limits to humans" area?

- If so, why show me? Am I supposed to help these people somehow?

That guy in the chair is my chef and what was going through my mind was "Who's this guy and how'd he get past the guards?" Frankly, he's getting tired of shooing you off like that.

It's not an underground base. It's the pantry, and I was choosing an entree. You kids and your drama.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Go through the dark doorway, it will start you on a journey that you'll never regret. You won't die, but will leave your body and have a OBE.

Don't be afraid you will be more powerful then anything you will meet, and when you want to wake up just go back to your body.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Logmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wouldnt interpret the vision/dream is so literally. your subconscious is telling YOU something, not everyone else. this vision is for you to learn from so find out what it means to you, that's all thats important. doesn't matter what people on here think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Three separate paths.

I think the first vision, the walls of cages with the throne and the humanoid represents all the people enslaved to the throne. The throne represents worldly power and material wealth. The humanoid is the Prince of the Earth. The prisoners grasping and begging for help is a distraction. They can't be freed.

The second vision is the path of false spirituality. The gleaming white walls represent the Light of spiritual progression. But this light leads to a black doorway. One that tries to suck you into the unfathomable darkness.

The third is the true path. The walls are windows. You can see clearly out of them. You aren't distracted by the trappings of material wealth or blinded by the light of false spirituality. There is no one on the throne because you are not ruled by the unseen forces trying to sway you.

That's my Jungian analysis of it all. Do with it what you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Recently I had a vision of me in a long great white hallway. Both sides of the hallway were nothing but cages. Humans were inside of them, reaching out and grasping for freedom. At the very end of the hallway is a throne or a chair.

This almost sounds like large corporate America offices and cubicles that people work in, long isle way to the bosses office. Yep, definitely darkness for most people working.

We don't have to look very far for cages, darkness, and trapped humans just go walk out into the world we have created for ourselves. Happy Happy Joy Joy! (End of Sarcasm)

OP I think many people these days are having challenging lucid dreams, I'm not sure exactly why but I keep a log and mine have increased 10 fold, even astral travel is becoming challenging too.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I can relate to the second hallway. "The hallway of darkness"

I don't do this anymore, but a few years ago I meditated in moonlight often. I got to the point where I was able to meditate with my eyes open and literally blind myself. I could look around and see absolutely nothing, but when I looked down at the ground I could see darkness get darker almost like a portal in the ground. It felt like I could jump into it, but I never did. Didn't have the balls to be jumping into random dark holes.

As for the visions.. I'm pretty clueless. Try to look for signs throughout your day maybe you'll find something relative.

Look into "The Hall of Records" maybe you could find something relative in that topic.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

humanoid? can you see the face or features of this humanoid
why does the vision dissapate? is it fear of that person? intimidation of the unknown?

My second vision is a bright white hallway again, but the sides of the hallway are white, pure white. At the end of the hallway, there is a Dark Doorway. A doorway with nothing but darkness. When I approach it, I feel as if my soul is being sucked out of my body, so I back off and the vision fades. I have no idea what this could mean.

fear again...

EDIT: My Third vision was that same hallway except the walls were nothing but windows/glass all the way down to an empty throne.
edit on 28-4-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

empty throne in your mind, waiting for you to sit....
overcome your fear face the "humanoid" find out who what it is, why they are approaching you, go through the door in your mind, see where it leads, sit in the throne, it IS yours.

Overcome your fears and face what your mind sets before you.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

My thoughts are:

- Am I able to die at will?

- Teleportation perhaps?

I know what it is. I have been there before, and it's the place of enlightenment but also the place of terror. It is the place people dare not look or go.

It's the void, where everything is chaotic. I almost got sucked in myself, It was a terrifying experience, I really thought I was going to die, and ended up praying for it to end. This happened however when I was very drunk and mixed a bit of something I wont say due to T&C. But lets just say I ended up throwing up all the alcohol inside me.

However, it seems it's also the place one NEEDs to get sucked into and face their fears. I think it could be related to the "Dark night of the soul". Supposedly when you finally get out, you get out reborn and experience a permanent EGO death.

Ever since then I tried to go back, I am still trying, but I have no idea what will happen after I enter it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by owtFsink

Very interesting perspective. I will take this into consideration and proceed. I will let you know what happens tonight.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join