It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria rebels 'launch sea raid' as Lebanon seizes weapons And Protest Sings Once Again In English.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
BBC

It is thought to be the first rebel assault from the sea. Separately, Lebanon says its navy has seized weapons destined for the rebels.

The BBC's Jim Muir in Beirut says it is believed the consignment was destined for the rebels in Syria, with whom the new Libyan regime strongly sympathises.

While your looking through at the story to your right there is a picture of a protest and in it the Protest Sing is once again in English.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
English ?

It looks to me like they (whoever "They" are) are targeting English speaking audiences.

The glaring absence of Arabic and even Hebrew is a tell tale sign of something....

just can't seem to put my finger on it however

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A whole thread because they write in English? What's so surprising about that? They want to reach out to the global media so it's pretty much pointless writing in Arabic.

Also, I believe you mean Sign, not Sing.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
A whole thread because they write in English? What's so surprising about that? They want to reach out to the global media so it's pretty much pointless writing in Arabic.

Also, I believe you mean Sign, not Sing.

What's so surprising about that? They want to reach out to the global media so it's pretty much pointless writing in Arabic.

Ah Really? just want to reach out to the global media? thats it? dont make me bring out this old picture.

you think those libyans in that picture were just reaching out to the global media?
with such a clear giveaway on what the protests were all about?

Oil For The West. Yea thats Reaching alright. with a clear hint on what the protests are for and about.
Or how about this photo in Syria?

Obama’s procrastination kills us: We miss Bush’s audacity. The world is better with America’s Republicans Occuped Kafranbel 16 12 2011

You still think thats reaching out?

The world is better with America’s Republicans? you have to be joking me.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The way the MSM lies? I wouldn't believe anything coming out of the M.E. without seeing it with my own eyes and even then i'd be rubbing the hell out of them to make sure i was awake.

Can't trust the bozo show running america. This is who we got running the country right now:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Ah Really? just want to reach out to the global media? thats it? dont make me bring out this old picture.

you think those libyans in that picture were just reaching out to the global media?
with such a clear giveaway on what the protests were all about?

Um, yes?
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend how people are willing to go out with outrageous remarks in order to be further covered by the media?

Oil For The West. Yea thats Reaching alright.

It sure did reach you. Only you had to put your little twist in it.

with a clear hint on what the protests are for and about.

Do I really need to tell you how pointless would it be for them to "expose" their agenda like so, if it really was their agenda? Do you really believe these people are protesting in order for the US oil companies to come and start digging? No, they use outrageous statements on purpose, be it for reaching the media as you said, trying to scare their own governments or lure the US forces in to help them.

I simply can't believe anyone would miss the actual meaning of something like this. It requires a very linear mind.

Or how about this photo in Syria?

First off, let me just say I am convinced nobody in that photo has even the slightest idea what 'procrastination' or 'audacity' mean, which is suspicious for me, but let's ignore that fact for now.
I still can't see what is the problem with that sign.
The are downright calling for help while booing Obama's inactivity.

OH NO! It must mean they are super secret spies that made this sign as a sarcastic joke in order to tell the world how the Capitalist USA control their minds and uses them as pawns. Right? ..

Obama’s procrastination kills us: We miss Bush’s audacity. The world is better with America’s Republicans Occuped Kafranbel 16 12 2011

You still think thats reaching out?

Hell yeah.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes note the Bahraini protesters

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is a REAL protest
Apparently they are protesting their government rather than putting on a show for the west!

edit on 2-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Now thats i call a protest

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You tube: War Under Table: Ex-Blackwater mercs in Syria 'backed by US'

I haven't figured out how to embed videos.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
error

n/m

edit on May-02-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
You tube: War Under Table: Ex-Blackwater mercs in Syria 'backed by US'

I haven't figured out how to embed videos.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Muchísimas gracias

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Not surprised they are doing there little magic, i hope when a civil war happens in America i hope these little ex mercenaries will be all arrested and tried for war crimes agaisnt humanity

new topics

top topics

join