It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they're Going to kill us all!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

so you have just watched something and instantly believe it's content?..

im glad you have just woken up ...but there are a lot more scarier plans for us than death

enjoy your awakened journey

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

No.... i been awake for like 3 years...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon

Originally posted by Xaphan

I am getting out of here and going to japan!

Enjoy the radiation

I think its safe there now

You may want to take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is why I choose not to have children. Couldn't live with passing on whatever genetic failings are in my dna (which aren't that many) and whatever failings I became as a result of my raising. But most importantly what the world was becoming just 20+ years ago. I have however chosen to make the best of my situation and protect my body and mind as best I can.
I don't think it totally out of consideration that things could turn around. Greed has however overpowered society so it will be close call if it happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They are trying but I don't believe they can kill us all. They are doing all of this in secret because if everyone knew they wouldn't stand a chance. Someday, everyone will know and their rein will come to an end. We don't have to run and hide anywhere. There are good forces at work that are much more powerful than these humans who think they rule everything. They're a joke and it's laughable that they put so much time and energy into something so stupid. They will get theirs in the end one way or another. For now we need to be patient, kind, good and live our lives to the fullest.

If I were to leave the US, I would definitely go north away from the Gulf like the other poster said. I've considered it but I love America and am not leaving her. I'm here for the long haul, come what may.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Leigh3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

Try getting some sleep.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

reply to post by sitchin

Try getting some sleep.

No AWAKE as in not asleep to the Truth!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

Ummm... well... yeah.

Things DO suck, but running is a short term solution and the world is getting pretty small.

Perhaps getting involved with local politics, educating yourself with bookish thingies and learning to express yourself with written wordies might be a better plan than running to Japan where there is a history of 'quakes and nuclear nasties and raw fish.

But what do I know... I think everyone who reads this will be dead in a hundred years!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join