It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbols in childrens show - Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The amount of symbolism is blatantely obvious
en.wikipedia.org...

The first few seconds showing the introduction is more than enough
www.youtube.com...

And then later on in the clip when the "categories" for the game are displayed:
"Blinding Light"
"People Power"
"Eye eye"

"Playeth" - some sections of the bible filled with this word (concordances.org...), or if you like "The Richest Man in Babylon"
theblueroof.co.za...

“But, when a man playeth the games, the situation is reversed for the chance of profit are always against him and always favor of the game keeper. The game is so arranged that it is always in the favor of the game keeper.”

Or if you like:
www.youtube.com...

"The modern age"
"Shiny and Bright"
"Come together"
"Drawn and Quartered" - WTF? It's a kids show.
Tofu Anyone - I think just added as a distraction/joke

Your thoughts?
edit on 28/4/2012 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

"Drawn and Quartered" - WTF?

My sentiments exactly.

Thanks for bringing this forward!

This should be an interesting thread...

ETA: What is that symbol on the front of the podium? Is it one of those smart phone downloads?

edit on 28-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

"Drawn and Quartered" - WTF?

My sentiments exactly.

Thanks for bringing this forward!

This should be an interesting thread...

ETA: What is that symbol on the front of the podium? Is it one of those smart phone downloads?

No problems.
I think they are roman mazes
gwydir.demon.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You may be right. I'll have to look at it again with a split screen later. At first, it looked like an Irish design, but that doesn't make sense.

You know, it's probably just me, but I got this really creepy feeling when they were talking about "dressing up" in the first video. The host said something to the effect "because we all like dressing up, right?" and the female contestant agrees with him, but in a robotic way.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The intro. in the first video is pretty questionable eye see where it could be interpreted to be associated with the all seeing eye. kinda creepy.

edit on 28-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: I forgot the dot ".".

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yup..there seems to be some kind of esoteric "theme" about this show..

But it's kinda tame compared to today's shows for kids.

Have you ever watched the shows on the Disney Channel?

Now THAT is some scary #

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Hey buddy!

Does it make more sense that this show is run by the illuminati?

Or does it make more sense that a show called pyramid contains some pyramid shaped symbols due to the nature of....... Pyramids. Lol

I think it's the latter.

Besides, if masons produced this show, I'm assuming it wouldn't suck super bad... Like it does.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So are you saying the Masons had this show made?
What Grand Lodges paid for the show to be made?

Here is another TV game show with a pyramid, did the Mason make it too.

Pyramid (game show)

Maybe you mean the Illuminati

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Hey buddy!

Or does it make more sense that a show called pyramid contains some pyramid shaped symbols due to the nature of....... Pyramids. Lol

I think it's the latter.

Besides, if masons produced this show, I'm assuming it wouldn't suck super bad... Like it does.

No the show isn't "run" by the illuminati
Yes, the show is pyramid and would have pyramids in it, but it's the presentation of the show and the obvious symbolism that is being used, is being questioned.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

So are you saying the Masons had this show made?
What Grand Lodges paid for the show to be made?

Here is another TV game show with a pyramid, did the Mason make it too.

Pyramid (game show)

Maybe you mean the Illuminati

I edited the title, so you can get back on track and actually discuss what is being presented rather than getting all up tight about nonsense questions which form absolute no basis for the discussion. I am talking about a TV show and you're going on about "which grand lodge" "and which grand lodge paid for it", and asking if the show is "being run by the illuminati". What part of my original post discusses about "grand lodges" and "being run by the illuminati"? I'm not sure if you also read, but at the end of my original post I asked "Your thoughts" so I don't even know why your being critical.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Right.

The only symbol I saw that could potentially be linked to the illuminati is the all seeing eye above the pyramid, which was taken from the image on the back of a US one dollar bill.

Freemasonry doesn't use the pyramid as a symbol. The triangle and the all seeing eye aren't mutually exclusive, and more times than others, the all seeing eye is represented as just an eye... Usually with some artistic ' god rays' under it or behind it.

What else about this show, other than the title, and the all seeing eye image, do you see as Masonic? Because I can see nothing but a poorly produced game show.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

No..you're right there.

Masons generally produce top quality shows.

This is just..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Right.

The only symbol I saw that could potentially be linked to the illuminati is the all seeing eye above the pyramid, which was taken from the image on the back of a US one dollar bill.

Freemasonry doesn't use the pyramid as a symbol. The triangle and the all seeing eye aren't mutually exclusive, and more times than others, the all seeing eye is represented as just an eye... Usually with some artistic ' god rays' under it or behind it.

What else about this show, other than the title, and the all seeing eye image, do you see as Masonic? Because I can see nothing but a poorly produced game show.

If you look at my original post you'll see I mentioned 3 things
a) the title of the show
b) the introduction
c) the various categories.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it's an egyptian symbol. the illuminati doesn't exist anymore, and were actually just curious folk exchanging idea's anyway

many cultures built pyramids, even spanish and mexican and greece and china and romans too

it's is a fundamental shape of strength and stability

just watch kids at the beach, they will build cone like pyramid with sand

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hey buddy!

I think it's the latter.

I have no idea who is responsible for this show, but are you completely blind or did you even watch clip??
The intro even has the all seeing eye ONTOP of a pyramid with a beam coming out of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes I fully understand what you are pointing out.

In my opinion, nothing that you've pointed out really means anything. It's just a crap trivia show, man! Lol

I think the hidden cabal trying to take over the world has better things to do than lace a kids show with illuminati propaganda.... That's just me though.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

In my opinion, nothing that you've pointed out really means anything. It's just a crap trivia show, man! Lol

I think the hidden cabal trying to take over the world has better things to do than lace a kids show with illuminati propaganda.... That's just me though.

It could be conditioning and indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Hey buddy!

I think it's the latter.

I have no idea who is responsible for this show, but are you completely blind or did you even watch clip??
The intro even has the all seeing eye ONTOP of a pyramid with a beam coming out of it.

That was the reason for my question. I did watch the entire, painful clip. What else is here other than a crap show with the title pyramid? The show is called pyramid, and one of the most widely recognized images of a pyramid is on the back of a one dollar bill. So they stuck it in the intro. Is that really a major conspiracy?

All it takes for you guys to jump to a conspiracy theory is the singular image of the all seeing eye above a pyramid? Let's abandon that thing we call common sense, and assume that the illuminati are creating bad kids television....

I'm fully with you.

edit on 28-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by corporation

It could be conditioning and indoctrination.

That's doubtful. Conditioning for what? Looking at the back of American dollars?

In my honest, respectful opinion, this thread is chasing ghosts where there is no haunting. Get my drift, bud?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Your the one who titled it Masonic children's game show or similar in the first place.
So forgive me for asking for proof of that fact.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join