It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alex Jones released the video of his speech from Orlando if anyone wants to see him speak off show

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Dude has got mad energy and speaking skills. What a powerful powerful presenter. Theres no teleprompter and hes going off of bullet points. Not a rehearsed speech, nothing. Check out this badass clip



www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
link is wrong, should be this
o9EJh_A_DgY

as for the video, im watching it now



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
link is wrong, should be this
o9EJh_A_DgY

as for the video, im watching it now


Thanks man fixed it. Doc Holiday was there as well as Dew, AD, and Richard. It was amazing.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I watched this last night.
I enjoyed it!

The main part I liked was the huge increase in homeschooling. My family did it for a good chunk of my school days. My sister does it with her 5 children. They are exceptionally brilliant. No vaccines or city water might be a contribution to it also. Actually her middle child was the only one with some vaccines and she is the only one that has allergies to some foods. A little clumsy also but that might be just personality



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
I watched this last night.
I enjoyed it!

The main part I liked was the huge increase in homeschooling. My family did it for a good chunk of my school days. My sister does it with her 5 children. They are exceptionally brilliant. No vaccines or city water might be a contribution to it also. Actually her middle child was the only one with some vaccines and she is the only one that has allergies to some foods. A little clumsy also but that might be just personality


Yea theres definetly something to staying away from municipal water.

Side note for the astrals or whatever they call them. Im not sure if it even exists, but for yourselves and what you believe in, I am pretty sure im in this video. I have been told my kind puts off some really weird arouras/energy signatures. See if you can find me. I am curious if that type of stuff exists, and IF I perceived it like you supposedly do, how different I would look compared to the rest. Like would everyone be blue and im like the purple/indigo color or something? Side thought that interested me heh. Im sure I put off a ton of energy (or very little-like one of the extremes).
edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Jesus.. he reminds me of Hitler.. O.O



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Jesus.. he reminds me of Hitler.. O.O


Obama reminds me of Hitler.

Alex Jones is passionate. He loves his country and he realises that his government has been taken over by a cabal of bankers and corporate elite etc.
Like him or loath him. He`s trying to wake the American people up before all their freedoms are taken away.

I watched this speech last night and found it very informative but i watched a speech he made back in February, i think and it was pretty awesome.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Jesus.. he reminds me of Hitler.. O.O


Lol that was an actual inside joke that I actually was allowed to understand HAHA! You rule mouline. star.

I think the hand symbols were meant to be more like the supposed extraterrestrial version that Giorgio Tsoukalous talks about. Symbolizing a hand over energy. Its a theory that thats how the nazis adopted the zeig hail thing. They were all into the occult and took it from alien stuff. Except theirs was in the air the ETs one is more of a flat 90 degree flat outward line.
edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by Mouline
Jesus.. he reminds me of Hitler.. O.O


Lol that was an actual inside joke that I actually was allowed to understand HAHA! You rule mouline. star.

I think the hand symbols were meant to be more like the supposed extraterrestrial version that Giorgio Tsoukalous talks about. Symbolizing a hand over energy. Its a theory that thats how the nazis adopted the zeig hail thing. They were all into the occult and took it from alien stuff. Except theirs was in the air the ETs one is more of a flat 90 degree flat outward line.
edit on 28-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)


Auf zu libe, right? haha xD
Alex needs to do more of this thou..



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
OP?
do very intelligent people that claim to be in the know need a philanthropist like Alex Jones to use over dramatization and truth stretching to be in the know?

Seriously can we say Alex Jones even speaks common sense?

take away agenda for a moment, what anybody wants you to believe, and where is the truth exactly?

Is it in A.J.'s words? my brain says no, he wants me to subscribe to his ideology.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by racer451


take away agenda for a moment, what anybody wants you to believe, and where is the truth exactly?

.


In my dealings with people, the truth was always found in the actions of the person.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays
 


Great demonstration of will power.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join