It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homegrown foods = anti-aging?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Annette Larkins is 70 year old and all she ate is homegrown food.

blogs.miaminewtimes.com...

In a way, that's not far from the truth. Her curvaceous chest-to-waist-to-hip ratio must be close to that of America's favorite doll. One big difference, though, is there's no plastic on this all-natural 70-year-old beauty queen's face or body.

Larkins credits the plants, nuts, and seeds she's been living on for the past 27 years not only for her radiant, taut skin and foxy physique but also for the pristine bill of health she has enjoyed despite her chronic-disease-ridden family tree

he is 86 year old! and all he ate is homegrown food
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It is mind boggling to think about!

Yeah they are old, but they only look 50-60.

strange. Healthier lifestyle obviously.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar

Annette Larkins is 70 year old and all she ate is homegrown food.

blogs.miaminewtimes.com...

In a way, that's not far from the truth. Her curvaceous chest-to-waist-to-hip ratio must be close to that of America's favorite doll. One big difference, though, is there's no plastic on this all-natural 70-year-old beauty queen's face or body.

Larkins credits the plants, nuts, and seeds she's been living on for the past 27 years not only for her radiant, taut skin and foxy physique but also for the pristine bill of health she has enjoyed despite her chronic-disease-ridden family tree

he is 86 year old! and all he ate is homegrown food
www.dailymail.co.uk...

GOOD FOR THEM!!!!

everyone in america should at least TRY to do this.

the government is starting to close in on the freedom of the people, so we should all start to get very independent before its too late!!

grow your own food, and eat healthy!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I am 50 now, when I was 10 and lived in rural areas where people grew their own food and livestock old people looked old,,,,sorry, its the truth and some how I think you know it is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

But, what was their lifestyle? I would agree that "what you eat" is only part of "what you are". What you smoke, drink, and do for a living has a lot to do with it, as well. I live in a semi-rural area, where people still eat somewhat healthy, but they live REALLY hard.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

I had a short affair with a very beautiful woman. Brunette, tall with uncommon pure green eyes. Stunning and very healthy, what I found out was, she could in 2 tips of the bottle down a half gallon of Vodka.
homeless and drunk for 8 years now, and what ever time she was before I met her,
most of 20 yrs of adult life anyway
if she is still alive, a shower and very little makeup and she would again be stunning

the miracle of genetics

and what a beautiful waist of life.

top topics

join