It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incredible hulk vs superman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Superman has many versions, so has the hulk.

Someone says that Superman Prime will defeat hulk.
Superman Prime was maxed out by the source.
so lets maxed out hulk's power to max by The One Above All
TOAA is a superior being to the source or the presence, so it can be assumed that his maxed out hulk is superior as well.

A single punch from a max strength hulk will reduce superman to atoms.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Superman would banish the Hulk to the Phantom Zone.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hulksmash

i like the way you think.
hulk most powerful there is.

this has been a fun thread to participate in.

-subfab

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Yes cause hulk can survive the pressure in the deep ocean.
he would die

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Superman's powers have changed in nearly every comic book series. The Superman you are describing is the Golden Age Superman which is what powers he started with but slightly enhanced to include flying.
Superman never flew originally he could only leap tall buildings in a single bound and had trouble stopping a locomotive train.
On the opposite end of the spectrum there is Superman Prime who IMO would eat Hulk for breakfast, this Superman is able to destroy galaxies and move planets at will. He is essentially a god and is no match for anyone apart from other gods.

So yeah the Hulk would probably easily beat Golden Age Superman but wouldn't even come close to beating Superman Prime or even Silver Age Superman.

Edit to Add

Superman is reliant on the yellow sun for his powers but his body is able to store solar energy for quite a while. This is what enables him to travel vast distances in space. So even if you took the yellow sun away Superman would still have his powers for a while.
edit on 28-4-2012 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

You forgot that Hulk has god mode. Cosmic Hulk. It's when he's blue.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Huk still needs to be able to breath. No air in space, and since he can't fly wouldn't be able to escape the yellow sun gravity...

In theory anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't know if it was ever a part of the comics but in the avengers movie, Hulk and Banner cannot die.
He says it himself.

Hulks only weakness appears to be lack of thought.
Superman can die from kryptonite.

I'd go with Hulk, puny god.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Kryptonite - CRYPT.

Means he is mortal, though he is depicted as a god. Just a way they hide things.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I knew when Hulk lifted Thor's hammer he was gonna give Superman a beating and he will not stop, two comics I like to read and I do enjoy playing the Hulk with my boys.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
im a big fan of superman , and to be honest i really like to see a good challenging fight whenever superman fights an evil guy , since we all know superman is one of the strongest , and if he wins that easily its no fun.
so yeah , i would love hulk to put up a good fight against superman. like hulk leading the first half , but then in the end somehow superman will win the fight.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'd have to think Superman would win here....assuming he could get the Hulk into space (and since Superman's a veritable genius alien, that shouldn't be too hard). Hulk has no ability to control direction in space. Superman steers him into the pull of a black hole...No more Hulk. When you think about it, the Hulk is really a mortal human, just augmented by gamma radiation. Superman is an invulnerable alien.

The Hulk is about the only real contender though, I'll give you that.

from what i gather, superman prime is just a version of dr. manhattan.

JUST Dr. Manhattan? I used to think Superman was a god, but compared to Dr. Manhattan, he's an insect. Like he said, "The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me, than the world's smartest ant" That would hold true for the "strongest" as well..... He'd simply "think" Superman or the Hulk into atoms, and they'd be no more.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It has already been decided. Superman beat hulk in the marvel vs dc amalgam crossover.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
remember ,, "what happens when a Force don't meets Object" the Hulk theorectically should never be able too lay a green hand on Superman,, too fast,, be like Ali vs Tyson

So eventually Hulks Rage turns too boredom,,

edit on 9/21/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This fight would only last a few seconds with Superman being the winner. The fight starts Superman picks up Hulk throws Hulk into the sun. Fight over.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Superman is smarter then the HULK...

I say superman wins...

I am also a big fan of the hulk thou, nothing personal, but superman is more intelligent. That in 2013, is a underrated virtue.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

buster2010
This fight would only last a few seconds with Superman being the winner. The fight starts Superman picks up Hulk throws Hulk into the sun. Fight over.

looks like we might just see that play out.
part 3 is finally up. hulk vs. superman

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

hulksmash
Superman has many versions, so has the hulk.

Someone says that Superman Prime will defeat hulk.
Superman Prime was maxed out by the source.
so lets maxed out hulk's power to max by The One Above All
TOAA is a superior being to the source or the presence, so it can be assumed that his maxed out hulk is superior as well.

A single punch from a max strength hulk will reduce superman to atoms.

smash superman to atoms would be an awesome end to a comic book.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'd go with Superman on this one.
Comics have shown that Superman can and will use his heatvision to lobotimize someone although only in the most extremes of situations.

Its not in the range of fantasy to suggest that Superman would do this to Banner/Hulk if neccesary. In a comic this would probably never happen because both are essentially on the same side. Would this be a Superman/Doomsday like scenario Superman would probably just lobotimize the Hulk. You can be the strongest thing in the universe but you wouldnt be able to do anything with that power when you get lobotimized.

Reading through this thread you can see that Superman has multiple options to take out the Hulk, whereas the Hulk is limited to only one or maybe 2 methods.

Id say Superman takes the gamma-radiation cake on this one.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Both Superman and the Hulk are far too boring for me to care about. Having been a fan of comic books since I was about 10 years old, I'd imagine a battle between the two play out as follows:

- Hulk raging in the middle of a city, military called in, he starts throwing tanks at soldiers.

- Justice League members begin to interfere. None are able to stop him.

- Superman steps in, fist fight ensues.

- Two characters knock each other out, or kill each other with a final blow.

- Neither character can die, so Superman eventually returns after crazy clone nonsense ensues.

- Hulk simply returns to Bruce Banner form and comes out of coma after several months.

The end.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I think the World Breaker Hulk would trash Superman due to the level of rage Hulk was at.

Hiss strength level was totally off the chart and the way it was written Hulk himself finally stopped himself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join