It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would like your opinions on this....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was poking around the internet looking for something interesting to watch or read, I did an ATS search but didn't find any thing mentioned on something like this unless it was under something different. So, this video might be important might or not be.

I know alot of these Youtube videos attract how shall I say some odd people, who like to project their own wild ideas and theories out there,, and I take videos like this one with a grain salt, unless mentioned in a regulaer news site. So, here it is and the question is Important or not Important? So, ATS, what's your opinion? Go for it.

edit on 28-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
To me, the most interesting find was the object that splashed into the ocean. Seeing the sheer size, and the ripples created.

I know nothing about manipulating images, but I look forward to what others have to say.

S&F

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Nice rousing music but these images appear to be from google Earth which has been shown to be an unreliable tool for anomaly hunting on many occasions .

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Based on the over-dramatic effect created by the musical score, and the continuous fluid movements of the zooming in and out, along with the production credits at the end of the movie, it must be 100% legit.

[color=666666]/ end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Nice rousing music but these images appear to be from google Earth which has been shown to be an unreliable tool for anomaly hunting on many occasions .

Not always.

Indiana Jones, put down your whip. To scour the globe for archaeological sites these days all you need is a desktop computer.
Almost two thousand potential archaeological sites in Saudi Arabia have been discovered from an office chair in Perth, Australia, thanks to high-resolution satellite images from Google Earth.

Giant archaeological trove found in Google Earth

But it helps to know what to look for rather than just looking for anything.
edit on 4/28/2012 by Klassified because: fixed link

top topics

join