It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC's Ann Curry Rants: It's 'Fundamentally Unfair' Some Have More Money Than Others

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, Ann Curry, I think it's fundamentally unfair that I'm surrounded by idiots on a daily basis, but whatcha gonna do?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofLeod
reply to post by beezzer

Wrong. Life is fair, the greedy #s are the ones that make things unfair. You find it wrong to help your brothers and sisters? It's not about everybody having the same number of body pars. In which case you would help those that didn't have opposed to taking away from those that do.

So you have a "Fair Contract" that the universe gave you? (it's a rhetorical question)

I don't find it wrong to help, but in order to help I have to be in a position to help. Are you missing body parts? Huh, I know a few folks missing body parts that excel anyway because they're not "gimme gimme oh my life is so hard" whiney arses.

Life is a beast, there are no guarantees. Stop whining.

I can't actually believe you cried "life is fair"

Explain that to the 4 year old robin female who just laid 4 eggs and was attacked and eaten by a hawk. You think you're special? You're not. Unf*$&( yourself and wake up, sweetheart. The world is coming at you and it doesn't care.
edit on 30-4-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Goodness... what a potty mouth.

And all over some rich peeps jumping the queu at the A/P. :shk:

You know what? There's a possibility of 'fair' in civil society but in nature, it's just genetics. Animals evade the red tooth through camoflage and evasive ability. The weak are eaten and the strong reproduce more of themselves.

Even in the jungle, there is a certain amount of 'fairness' because everything's gotta eat something sometime.

The rich dude can stay in line with the rest of us.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join