It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in Wyoming out there that wanna help a Vietnam Vet that is being bullied by the VA Hospital??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Will yall help this fellow wyomingite who is being harrassed and terrorized by our god dam government? This man is a Veteran of the Vietnam war and he currently lives in Buffalo Wyoming. He called in yesterday to the Alex Jones show and says he is being threatened and well you will just have to hear it for yourself. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULL#!!!! Sorry for my language but I am so ungodly heated at this story!!!!! Plz watch and the man's contact is in the video if anyone would like to contact him with some encouragement. He sounds like he needs it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Someone ought to tell the guy to make an account and come over here. I'm absolutely serious. Look at the member counts, activity numbers and sheer traffic tempo. I have no question in my mind that there are media types 'trolling' for stories in the fishing sense of that term. If his story rings true and he's got enough backup to look solid it's as likely as any and more than most to get the right attention for some help.

Heck... For that matter, it's a rare rare thing to see someone say it, but I know I've seen a couple members here mention they were high ranking so and so's or retired versions in the military. It's not a bad audience for a man truly needing help to lay out a case for and see what folks think for ideas?
edit on 28-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Some # is sure about to hit the fan:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Thank you for bringing this to my attention by posting it. This is unaceptable. I will be writing the Veterans Affairs police cheif as well as the head of the VA. Being a disabled veteran of the Iraq war,this just really boils my blood. I have had many problems with the VA. We give so much and then when we need help they just burn us. I begin volunteering at my local VA in two weeks and I have the intention of spreading information in the manner that this man was. If I encounter these issues I will be sure to contact Alex and post what happens here on ATS. I am also going to write letters to any of the local news papers around Buffalo Wyoming in hopes to bring some local attention to this. This man needs some help. I'm going to begin right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thank you sir. I feel ya. This crap is bull. I can't stand bullies and if I could leave the county, I would be up there with 2 feet ready for the @$$ of any bully who harasses this man. COP OR NOT!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by usmc0311

Thank you sir. I feel ya. This crap is bull. I can't stand bullies and if I could leave the county, I would be up there with 2 feet ready for the @$$ of any bully who harasses this man. COP OR NOT!!!!

I've already gathered alot of contact info, I will get on this first thing in the morning when buisness hours begin. I'm also going to e-mail the man personally to see what I can do as well as contact the patient advocate at the Sheridan VA center.

ETA: I will update any progress here in this thread for you and I will put together a cobtact list to put on here for others that would like to help.
edit on 28/4/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do disagree with this, however, when you join the military, you voluntarily agree to give up certain free speech rights,

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I do disagree with this, however, when you join the military, you voluntarily agree to give up certain free speech rights,

This man is no longer on active duty therefore that no longer apllies to him. All the Va medical centers have people handing out literature on a daily basis. The simple fact is that they did not like what he was giving out and he is being bullied because of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

And to threaten him with Homeland security coming to his house? For what? Because he dare to speak out against tyranny? Thing is, we as American Citizens first and foremost have an OBLIGATION to expose tyranny and fight it. That is written into our constitution. We live in Tyranny and he was exposing it and being threatened because of it. This is ridiculous and extremely savage for VA cops to be doing this kind of crap to a 63 year old vietnam vet and I'm sick of it!!!!

new topics

top topics

join