It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Chemtrails are just normal plane contrails how come Ive never seen one?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Having a browse around ATS I came across this forum and had a look as I had never been here before, first thing I noticed is this place can get damn nasty LOL.

Im not a believer either way in Chemtrails and havent really put much thought into it as it seems to be a uniquely American issue.

I read a few threads and it seemed to be pretty much the same thing over and over, as I stated I am neither a believer or disbeliever in Chemtrails but I wouldnt be in anyway surprised if the American gov was spraying its citizens with chems.

So my question to debunkers is this

Ive been to many countries and seen many planes in the air, Ive lived in both hot and cold climates and seen planes at different times of the day yet I have never seen anything like the pics that are posted in this forum,
Why is it that Chemtrails seem to be a predominantly American phenomena?
Surely if it was regular plane exhaust or whatever it would be a worldwide phenomena?

P.s no need for anyone to get nasty Im genuinely curious and hoping someone has a good answer for me.

I look forward to having my ignorance denied

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Good looking out, and it's not just the USA experiencing sustained lingering milky white "contrails" that have transformed o ur skies over the past decade or so. We aren't alone.

Don't expect any official publications of admitted toxification of our atmosphere, those admissions appear decades later, after the fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Not that I believe in chem-trails or anything

I did 6 years ago when I was 14 though. They will always hold a special place in my conspiracy heart.

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
My bad, misread your thread

Inside a chemtrail plain
edit on 28-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Removed info

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Sorry but that is disinformation created by chemtrail "truthers"

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Ive been to many countries and seen many planes in the air, Ive lived in both hot and cold climates and seen planes at different times of the day yet I have never seen anything like the pics that are posted in this forum,
Why is it that Chemtrails seem to be a predominantly American phenomena?
Surely if it was regular plane exhaust or whatever it would be a worldwide phenomena?

It is worldwide. But you need to be in a location that's under the cruise portion of a flight path. That's pretty much everywhere in the US and Europe. But other countries have far fewer locations with flyover traffic.

Could you list some of the places you have lived?

This video gives a idea of the traffic density around the world:

edit on 28-4-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You see them all the time!!!:

If Chemtrails are just normal plane contrails how come Ive never seen one?

IF, you just pay attention!! (Or, go to learn to fly and then have a CAREER, and then understand the science!!!!)

Here.....THIS is just one example of seeing a contrail, from the cockpit of another airplane!!!:

(There are MANY more examples!!!)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ive lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane in OZ
Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta and Manilla in Asia
Never lived anywhere else but been to a few other places

A few of the photos I saw on other threads had the sky absolutely covered with them, whats up with that?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thanks for the Malaysian posts, never seen those before but then Ive never been to post Dickson even though its only an hour or so from where I live.

Thats still only 1 line though, a few pics from the USA had a sky full of them, seemed a bit suss to me

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have seen planes fly overhead many times yet never seen any trails, since I heard about chemtrails I have always kept an out out but never seen anything that could be called a chemtrail or contrail

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Europe has been consistently concerned about chemtrails so I don't think it's just a U.S. phenom other than that the fight against started here. Did a cursory search on airlines going bankrupt 2012 and it seems to be worldwide. In the U.S. there are some big players and so maybe they get more news coverage but airlines as a whole seem to be dropping like flies and have been for some years. This could mean sparser coverage in out of the way areas.

Also the technology does exist to move clouds. A chemtrail that has turned into a chemcloud or is just a nascent chemcloud could be relocated to areas where increased air traffic would cause alarm.

It would be interesting to know what locations in particular appear devoid of chemtrails. There is something to be learned from that in itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

SIGH!!!!:

Europe has been consistently concerned about chemtrails

Source???

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Because:

I have seen planes fly overhead many times yet never seen any trails.....

The MAJORITY of airplanes do NOT....do NOT make CONTRAILS!!!!

It is that simple.....the occasional occasions when contrails are formed?? Is the "cause" for all this silly commotion......

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ive lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane in OZ
Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta and Manilla in Asia
Never lived anywhere else but been to a few other places

A few of the photos I saw on other threads had the sky absolutely covered with them, whats up with that?

All of those places are destinations; most aircraft are in the process of taking off or landing, so will be at too low an altitude to form contrails. The folks who see the sky covered in contrails generally live in what we Yanks call "Fly Over States," where most of the air traffic is at cruising altitude, where contrails are more likely to form.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Good answer

so what about the pics where the sky is literally filled with the things?
Is that just a busy day in the sky or is it a normal day in the sky with a specific weather or what?

P.s thank you for being informative, polite and not patronising

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

As I stated I have no opinion either way and am not knowledgeable on the subject.

Im guessing you have looked into this phenomena to some degree yet I find your responses neither helpful or polite.

Lose the attitude and people may take notice of what you say

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't think I have "attitude"....does a doctor that you consult with have "attitude"?

Yeah, might, if he/she is a surgeon....(INSIDE joke....sorry).

As a PILOT....yeah, I may come across as "knowing" something....BECAUSE I DO!!!!

As I suggested, a U2U is a good start.

M-Kay??
edit on Sat 28 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A commercial plane flying at an altitude of around 30 thousand feet will emit a long white trail. Why? because its engines are hot, and when that heat escapes into the cold, high-altitude air, it condenses into a white cloud of water crystal.
When air is a bit hotter, or the plane flies lower, than these trails become short, or disappear completely. This has no relation with the spraying of silver dioxide into the atmosphere.

Peace!

edit on 28-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Good answer

Thank you.

Is that just a busy day in the sky or is it a normal day in the sky with a specific weather or what?

Both. The colder the temperature, the lower the altitude contrails can form, so the more likely a plane will leave one. The more planes that fly over, the more likely they are to leave contrails. The "patterns" they form are due to traffic being routed according to set air ways. You can instantly see why they form crosses and grids here:

planefinder.net...

(You can get each little red airplane to show a line indicating its past route.)

You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Good answer

Thank you.

Both. The colder the temperature, the lower the altitude contrails can form, so the more likely a plane will leave one. The more planes that fly over, the more likely they are to leave contrails. The "patterns" they form are due to traffic being routed according to set air ways. You can instantly see why they form crosses and grids here:

planefinder.net...

(You can get each little red airplane to show a line indicating its past route.)

You're welcome.

OK so why dont all planes leave these trails?
Ive seen plenty of planes high in the sky nowhere near landing or taking off and in many different climates but not once have they had a long white trail behind them

I appreciate and understand the science behind what your saying but I still dont understand why these trails seem to be very regional.

Shouldnt they be uniformly regular regardless of where you are if there are planes overhead and the weather is similar?

Once again I appreciate the fact you are able to communicate your info without coming across like an arrogant smug *thing that needles or pins do when they slightly pierce the skin and draw blood*

P.s needles or pins "prick" when they slightly pierce the skin and draw blood

top topics

<<   2 >>

join