It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are all of these circles on radar? I counted at least 20.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 4/29/2012 by ChachiArcola because: Sorry, double post some how.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey experts, do me a favor then. Answer these questions for me, as I am curious. That said, I'm not a HAARPer by any means, just curious.

-How come these "HAARP rings", "Scaler Squares", "Sawtooth Spikes", and other anomalies never seem to show up on MSM news/weather broadcasts? They don't get mentioned as being there, causing weather, or even a "disregard these images, they are just anomalies". Again, not stating facts, asking questions that I am curious about.

-I will say, again out of the same curiousity, I have watched some of Dutchsinse's videos. Comparitively to MSM weather people, with him using this theory of predicting the weather, or at least severe weather, he is actually pretty good. What I mean is, he actually guesses/predicts/throws a dart at a map/etc. with some accuracy it seems, and if he is uneducated and a wacko as much as people say, then why does he get it right sometimes? Is this just a "even the sun shines on a dogs arse sometimes" kind of thing?

Again, I am just curious, and not supporting Dutch or this theory at all. Thanks for any help you can provide!
edit on 4/29/2012 by ChachiArcola because: Spelling....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

They don't seem like the ones I've seen, being promoted as HAARP rings, I'm no expert but it's interesting that they would be around Tornado alley and the New Madrid fault area. Good question. Hope you've gotten a better response then mine. Wish I could've been more informative.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
AGC (Automatic Gain Control) was turned off, the conditions changed so the automatic adjusting didn't compensate. Possible the gain was manually increased to be more sensitive. Also possible the expected ground clutter overlay file (buildings, hills, etc.) which is applied through digital processing and usually doesn't show is not being processed as it usually is.

Not likely because each site would have had to set their STC curve parameters to all the same so they all create the "noise". Most unlikely as this is a phenomenon of a Doppler radar system.

Further, clutter would have nothing to do with AGC(more accurately STC curves); if no curve is applied, returns would appear more intense than short ranges and very weak at long ranges; giving an inaccurate presentation of the weather.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
They are upgrading many Nexrad radars to Dual Polarization which can see vertically as well as horizontally; I think that might be increasing feedback depending on which mode the radars are in.

www.roc.noaa.gov...

Yeah I saw and polarization is a means of rotating the RF 90deg to provide better detection of water droplets and in turn provide much better base-data to end users. Thanks for all your sound information by the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in HAARP like technologies. Have you ever read using the weather as a force multiplier by 2025? It's not that far fetched to believe the government would be researching ways to control the weather for war, or using HAARP to disrupt communication networks or have more advanced imaging system or even to use it to survey for natural resources. So many implications, it's only logical to assume they would be interested. We have all heard of how easy it was to conceal a project like the A bomb. Has anyone ever read any of Dr. Kaku's books on advanced civilizations? He talks about type 1 planets being able to control weather.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

What is the difference between feedback and clutter? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

What is the difference between feedback and clutter? Just curious.

Feedback would be generated from an internal source -- and in the terms of radar would be a "noisy" circuit or possibly some reflected RF energy back into the receiver.

Clutter would be an external source, in terms of radar, RF returns that you would want to filter out before final presentation. Depending on a particular site, NEXRAD radars rarely have to worry about clutter because their antenna tilt isn't looking for close to the ground returns (typically where you would see a lot of clutter in a terminal radar) and circuitry such as MTI (moving target indicator) dumps stationary returns.

Of course, clutter maps help remove mountains from presentations but on older radars you could turn off the clutter maps or the MTI circuitry and see all radar returns.
edit on 30-4-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thanks, I saw clutter on an old system 25years ago. I really did think a huge alen mothership was attacking for a moment. I was alone on the bridge. After I learned what the clutter was, I could see ships coming from far out of range of my radar by seeing their radar.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I told you I would be back....guess what?

48-72 hrs once HARRP is used....

www.youtube.com...

I did a video on chem- spraying in my area....on the last page of this link look to my last post and watch the video on geo- engineering....once you see it you'll know why I sent you there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have hundreds of hours on aircraft radar. There is little difference in the technology of weather radar, except that doppler uses much higher PRF so that they can measure slow moving moisture enabling you to tell if it is coming toward or moving away from you.

All radars have gain sensitivity and are extremely sensitive to moisture really close to the beam. These circles look exactly like the effect of AGC with a lot of moisture in the air. Radars also employ a filtering mechanism called COAC ( Clutter operated anti-clutter). They generate a random noise interference pattern into the signal and then filter it out using a Gaussian filter circuit, thus attempting to drop the noise to bring out real targets. This also looks like that kind of presentation. A bunch of local radars showing this effect close to their beam source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join