It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question: Why does the Pope look so freaking EVIL?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pls1721

*chosen by users as best answer

Evil is as Evil does

----------

and that dude looks scary evil !

all Popes should be in their 30's or something man like Jesus was... heck if the Pope wants to act the role why not be a little more accurate with the details?

...insert cool ass video here -- nah, next time

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pls1721

Perhaps you could have the title:

DEFENDER OF THE FAITH!

I am sorry. It is obvious that you believe what you have written and I have seen it before. It is propaganda from the Catholic Church.

Believe what you must, The Catholic Church is the Largest, Richest and most Powerful multinational corporation of the face of this planet. They are also evil. They hide crimes through the centuries. They are also the largest group of pedophiles and have been through all of history.

P

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The whole catholic church is erethic and that's why the pope looks evil.
He is a mason and illuminate as well and he is not the first pope who is mason.
The papism like instituion is antichristianity. The pope says he can no make errors in regrding decisions about the Church and that his word is Jesus's word.
This is antichrist by definition.
The catholic church is controlling the world and it with addition to the jews and zionists will help the real and last antichrist to get power and rule over the world.
The catholic church has accepted indulgencies, which is total absurd.
The only one church is the Orthodox church and Jesus confirm that by the words: "Be happy, my small herd".
The catholics are definetelly no "small" sherd, being officially 1/3 of the world. Orthodox are very very small amounts.
The real church is the orthodox Church.
In Catholic Church the head of the Church is the pope.
In Orthodox Church the head of the Church is the Jesus Christ.
These 2 are by deficitions.
Desicions in catholic Church are made by pope himself.
In Orthodox Church the Patriarch can not make any decision alone. Decisions are taken upon assemblies and there are all arhciepiscops there. They pray to God and The Holly Spirit comes down and makes the voting this way, so the decision is right. If there are 10 archiepiscops and 9 are "for" and 1 is "against", the decision is not taken. It is taken only if there are 10 same opinions.
The Orthodox Church is the only one which since Jesus Christ is saving all the rules from Apostoles and the real testament. It has not burned witches. It has no blessed knights into the crusadeс. It has not accepted money for forgivving sins. It has not changed the rules for fasting.
In 16th century the first pope is excommunicated on the assembly and is stated heretic. But he makes his own assembly and makes the Catholid Church (which, being outside of the initial Church after being excommunicated can not be truthfull). The initial Church is the Orthosox Church and it is the only one. Catholics have 2 or 3 cases on which they are trying to fake relics with some chemicals. I am sure Bernadet's body is the same story. Orthodox is full of relics, being relics in natural way and not only saved, but with amazing great smell.
The Holly fire is getting from the sky every Orthodox, not Catholic Eastern date.
Catholics are stating that they are true, being "Catholic" e.g. with centrilized administraion, because the whole Catholic world is subordinated to the pope. The whole Orhthodox worlds is subordinated to Jesus Christ. And all potriarchies are joined from up by Him. All decisions taken by them are controlled from Up, from Him, from the Holy Spirit. Not taken by single man.

Now look at theese Orthodox Patriarchs, not only in their faces, in their EYES, and compare it to the pope.
Bulgarian:
new.sliven.net...

Serbian:

Russian:

[img]http://www.vesti.bg/image.php?path=L25pZGF0YS9hcHBzL3Zlc3RpLmJnL3d3dy9tdWx0aW1lZGlhL3Bob3Rvcy9uZXRpbmZvL0pFTkkvMWFraXJpbDI4LmpwZw==&w=375&h=249[/ img]
If you are male, just go to the Month Athosand make a trip to as much monastiries as possible, there you will feel the real God Energy, what you have been looking for your whole life and did not find in thr catholic church. Turn Orthodox as soon as you can, the only saving of soul is in the Orthodox Church.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Judge a stranger by his appearance.

you'll almost certainly never meet him, so you wont have an opportunity to judge his personality etc.

I'm not a catholic, and I have some anti-catholic bias, but to be honest, the teachings of the RCC in the USA are controlled by something called the Magisterium, which is a conclave of bishops that meets in Boston every so often to issue marching orders.

And as far as paedophilia goes, the RCC rate is identical with public school teachers.

The whole thread just shows that ATSers are AT LEAST as shallow as pop culture.

Hate the old. Hate the ugly. Demand a photogenic teenager for your spiritual leadership.

As long as they don't "look evil."

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

A truly hilarious post , I needed that wombat so bad after eyeballing the RATingzer . He is one of the most evil looking persons I have ever seen . He should have did movies the perfect stereotypical villain

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yep, if the devil existed that would be him….

Thanks for the wombat; I used to have a wild one follow me around. They are cute, very noisy eaters & they snort a lot….. just watch the claws though if you’re going for a pat.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
!!! DIE DIE DIE !!!

I saw your pic and thought I was in court today!

To OP... Those pictures certainly do him no justice. And some of them could be used to scare little kids into not letting any limbs dangle off the side of the bed while they are sleeping.

As a non denominational Christian I have studied a lot of the Catholics beliefs, etc. as at one point I thought of converting, but the Pope was the clincher for me.

I agree that a lot of older people don't always look like spring chickens, but he almost looks terminal. I hesitate to use the word evil for fear of being wrong...but he does not look well at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thats funny............ I dont recall anywhere in the bible where it says the word "Pope" in it, and if it never used the word "Pope" then could not give a prophetic vision of the personality, qualities,traits and future history of someone it never said it would exist in the first place. If this man is so versed in the bible he would have taken Matthew 23:9 to heart. He also would have taken Matthew 24:5 seriously. This current Pope also has a strange legacy behind him and I believe the recent "Man" is highly contested as being worthy of holding his title from various Catholic groups across the world. They say its a historic type of decent of respect.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If you think the Pope looks Evil there, imagine meeting up with him against this interesting piece of Interior Design.

"LA RESURREZIONE" sculpted by Pericle Fazzini (1975).

The twenty-meter-wide brass and bronze sculpture stands in the Paul VI Audience Hall in Rome. Quote from the Artist's Statement : "Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy."

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Placater

What a horrendous sculpture, which can have a completely different meaning than that ascribed to it.

That gives me the heebie jeebies as much as any photo of the Pope.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Torreth

"Pope" is Pontificus Maximus or Holy Roman Emperor

But Christianity isn't a hieararchy of empire, but an organic process of spiritual growth and well being, mutuality and love.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Torreth

"Pope" is Pontificus Maximus or Holy Roman Emperor

But Christianity isn't a hieararchy of empire, but an organic process of spiritual growth and well being, mutuality and love.

When the Pope deemed Yahweh was not to be spoken of EVER anymore in mass services he proclaimed himself GOD as in 'let there be no God above me'. The interesting thing about all of the pictures of him, in context to this very doubtful suspect religion; he is exactly what he appears to be the face of Evil, yet until now, no one questioned this? The Jesuits have been at War with the Vatican Church for at least 60 years for that very reason (they recognised the inherent evil obvious). To call Roman Catholisim Christian is a real stretch of the imagination. They wear a torture device around their necks; not as a rememberance but as a warning to all of you; look out.
edit on 9-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

When the Pope deemed Yahweh was not to be spoken of EVER anymore in mass services he proclaimed himself GOD as in 'let there be no God above me'. The interesting thing about all of the pictures of him, in context to this very doubtful suspect religion; he is exactly what he appears to be the face of Evil, yet until now, no one questioned this? The Jesuits have been at War with the Vatican Church for at least 60 years for that very reason (they recognised the inherent evil obvious). To call Roman Catholisim Christian is a real stretch of the imagination. They wear a torture device around their necks; not as a rememberance but as a warning to all of you; look out.

It has to be taxing to fit so much ignorance into one post.

Can you please provide a link to any declaration from the Vatican or the Pope stating that Yahweh is not to be spoken of?

Can you provide any supporting evidence for your supposition that people that are visually unappealing are evil (or the corollary that attractive people are 'good')?

Can you provide any non-biased sources that support your claim that the wearing of the cross is a warning and not a reminder of Christ's sacrifice?

Eric

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

It has to be taxing to fit so much ignorance into one post.

Can you please provide a link to any declaration from the Vatican or the Pope stating that Yahweh is not to be spoken of?

Can you provide any supporting evidence for your supposition that people that are visually unappealing are evil (or the corollary that attractive people are 'good')?

Can you provide any non-biased sources that support your claim that the wearing of the cross is a warning and not a reminder of Christ's sacrifice?

Eric

Yahweh, No speaky if so Catholics its the highway to hell for you.
It is doubly hard to appear ignorant in the guise of a poster to THIS forum. Another thread, blame it all on Akragon. Did you not know that people morph physically into their subconcious thought forms? Mind controls matter and that includes you and your own body (take a chance and look at your schooltime elementary days yearly photographs) then observe your metamorphasis/transformation up until and upon this day. I guarantee you look not so much older but corrupted. Your own thoughts do this. What about the cross/crucifix? Its an obvious torture reference. I do not wear a guillotine around my neck remembering with great fondness Marie Antoinette and thousands upon thousands of others whom died by it; AND I WAS BORN IN FRANCE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join