It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question: Why does the Pope look so freaking EVIL?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

It's great to be alive in this era of enlightenment where ATS gets two pages of posts making fun of how someone looks.
Quite an accomplishment.
Ghandi was bald. Let's jump on him next. Hey, wait, so is the Dalai Lama! We can get two at once.

Good post.
I'd like to add.....
If I ran into something like this in a dark alley....

.... I'd probably die of a heart attack.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
BECAUSE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

The pope is sure is something else, isn't he......

it's hard to believe so many people idolize him

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Emperor Pope-atine isn't the most photogenic pope to have ever existed, that's for sure.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Some of those pics.
I recommend sticking this one to the knife drawer..

And this one on the windows to stop the potential of climbing kids falling out..Or deter burglars either way.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
so it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks and talks like a duck.. so it must be an... elephant?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's the perfect cover - nothing is what it appears to be...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Well, isn't whole catholic church evil?

Malachi Martin served in Rome as a Jesuit priest, where he was a close associate of, and carried out many sensitive missions for, the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Popes John XXIII and Paul VI.

"Former vatican insider Malachi Martin's asserted that a "Satanic Enthronement ceremony" took place in the Vatican in 1963. The result of this ritual meant the Vatican manifested what clerics referred to as the 'Superforce."

"According to The New American, Martin confirmed that the ceremony did indeed occur as he had described." LINK

"The Black Mass is the ultimate satanic ritual and eye witnesses in Rome say Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush have attended such rituals in the catacombs of the Vatican.

"To attend a Black Mass at the Vatican is the highest of honors for satanists,” said Leo Zagami, a former high level Illuminati member who recently defected and started telling the truth about the inner secrets of the Vatican satanists.

“I know for a fact George H. Bush and Kissinger have attended Black Masses at the Vatican.”

Alberto Rivera also says that he attended, as a Jesuit, a Black Mass in the Vatican. With the Jesuits. Martin himself did not attend the Black Mass, but he knew of it. He later resigned the Jesuits - around 1972.He was “Laicized” so that he could write books on the corruptions he had seen in the Vatican LINK

"Two years ago i heard a radio interview of a young woman who said that she as a child witnessed child/baby sacrifices under the Vatican with the pope present. That her parents were high placed diplomats and also were involved in this. This interview disappeared a week later and i was never able to find it again on the Internet." LINK

“Lucifer now has control of your world. He has control of all of the world’s governments. And, sadly, he sits now in Rome under the name of 666, preparing to bring about a revolution in the streets of the Eternal City.” Our Lady, December 7, 1978

The third secret controversy

…it has been revealed by many apparitions and messages, and also by popes, that satan has entered the Vatican. This situation has been confirmed by many Vatican insiders as well. If satan, the father of lies, has entered in, we can expect gigantic deceptions, and persecution of those who expose these deceptions.

'My child, they converse of the secret that I gave at Fatima. It is a simple explanation. It could not be fully revealed because of the drastic nature of My message. How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the Vatican in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church. Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled Rome and continues this control now. - Our Lady of the Roses, 1978 LINK

edit on 6-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
Look, I'm not trying to offend Catholics. I'm not strongly religious (although I believe vaguely in God), I have no theological axe to grind. So I hope the Catholics will forgive me for stating the obvious,

I just think the pope looks EVIL. I mean, look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM. Would you trust your soul to a man who looks like THAT?

I don't care what your religion, at some point common freaking sense has to kick in, right?

Doesn't the Vatican have a zillion trillion bazillion dollars? Can't they at least afford a better makeup artist or something, if not a plastic surgeon?

...and here's a pic of the baby wombat, as a kind of antidote, to clean your mental palate after all that:

Man the likeness is scary…

Sorry pope… but there is no WAY!! I am going over to the dark side of the force…lol

And to help purify peoples minds…here’s a coatimundi….

- JC

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Nice photshop work. lol
At least I hope it was photoshoped...gulp!?!?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Every pope since Vatican 11 has been an anti pope... which was prophecied in the bible; the last seven heads on the seven hills. Which would explain why JP2 preached about atheism, kissed the Koran and so on. It's the time when the church would be in eclipse; that's where we are now.

The great darkness of the last days. Church being attacked on all sides ect.... The popes respect for other religions; it's a part of the one world feel. the wolr joining into one; one world order.

which the anti christ will be head of shortly.

and Yes lol the pics don't help any

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Malachi Martin served in Rome as a Jesuit priest, where he was a close associate of, and carried out many sensitive missions for, the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Popes John XXIII and Paul VI.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Hi,

A couple of things. First off, I love the writings of Martin. Hostage to the Devil was terrifying and his book on David was fantastic. That being said, there are some serious questions about his being released of his vows and his time in Rome. It's well worth looking into and making up your own mind.

Alberto Rivera is (was?) a fraud. He was never a member of the Church in any way. He was an opportunist and a Jack Chick apparatchik. Referring to Rivera as a source is considered by Catholics to be analogous to calling someone a nazi in an internet discussion. It just diminishes the discussion. I'm having trouble expressing that as eloquently as I would like. I'm not trying to say that your thesis should be dismissed, I'm trying to let you know how Catholics look at Rivera (and a couple of other claims, such as the two women on the internet who have antiCatholic sites and who claimed to be nuns but no nothing of Catholicism and Charles Chiniquoy).

If you believe the admonitions attributed to Mary about the incursion of Satan into the Catholic Church, do you also believe the statements attributed to Mary that the Catholic Church is her Son's Church?

Eric
edit on 6-5-2012 by EricD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The first time I saw his pic, I thought it somebody photoshop him to mimick the Emperor, I felt "poor Pope, made fun by haters", then later I learnt it is the actual look.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The pope is a sith lord by night. The pope outfit is his day job.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm reminded of this song by Donovan:

Poke at the Pope

Have you ever seen a picture of Pope Paul?
Have you ever asked yourself this question:
Would you trust this man with your soul, now?
Would you trust this man? Ask yourself now.
Well, his eyes are sunken and his cheeks are hollow,
While you dig, the people of the world, they follow
He hoarding up their gold in the Vatican -
Would you trust this man? Ask yourself now...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
He's old and tired. Lighting and photoshop add to the 'yuk' factor.
Everyone takes bad pictures once in a while. This is a 'whatever' ...

(but the baby wombat is soooo cute!)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
OK it is like this!

The current Pope was a ranking Nazi brown shirt!
To get to his position you had to take a few tests, one was generally to use a pistol to shoot a child, Jew, Gypsies, didn't matter. After the war he joined a religious order as a brother then became a priest.

He was assigned to the Vatican and because of his gifts spent decades being the man in charge of covering up and controlling fall out from all the child rapes committed by the church worldwide.

He collected so much dirt on so many church people that when the last Pope died they had no choice but to give him the throne. (Yes, he has his own throne)

The reason he looks evil is because he is. One very evil person without any conscience whatsoever.

That look, that expression he has on his face is simply one similar to the Sith lords ..... Stuff you all.

He is evil incarnate!

P

Reply Part 1

Photos 1,3, 4, 5, and 6 are photo-shopped.

You are factually wrong on every point in your post to the point of being considered libelous in any court of law.

Joseph Ratzinger was not a “brown shirt” of any order.

The Hitler Youth Law was passed on December 1, 1936 making mandatory duty for all 14 year old boys to enter Hitler Youth. This was called “Core Hitler Youth”.

Joseph Ratzinger as well as his older brother REFUSED to comply with this law and would not join and REFUSED to attend Hitler Youth meetings.

They did this with the full blessing of their equally devout Catholic parents. His father was well-known in Bavaria having been chief of police in many of the regions. His father was vehemently against Hilter and the Nazi party and openly and vocally denounced both. They did this even though it put the entire family at risk physically and financially.

Because so many young men refused to join Hitler Youth a “second enforcement order” was enacted on March 25, 1939 whereby the police could physically “compel” the noncompliant young men to attend the meetings against the will of the parents.

This category of young men were classified as “Compulsory Hitler Youth” and they were marked as second class citizens. Complulsory Hitler Youth did not wear ANY uniform of any kind and they were openly mocked, belittled, and bullied by the Core Hitler Youth.

Because both Joseph and his brother were already in seminary they were automatically assigned to “Compulsory Hitler Youth”.

But….(now wait for it)….being a Catholic seminary it DIDN’T have any Hitler Youth meetings. Got it?

And that, is FACT.

Now, if that doesn’t explain the Pope’s revulsion for the Nazi party for all you haters here then know this:

If his family’s moral, ethical, religious and personal integrity about Nazism doesn’t make a dent on you then Pope Benedict had an even better reason to hate the Nazis and understand their evil than you.

The Nazis hauled his dearly loved young cousin away from his family in broad daylight and slaughtered him in a death camp.

His cousin’s crime? Being born with Down Syndrome.

Now, this is where it gets good….all those people who just looooove to hate him by calling him evil and “Nazi” because of his “participation” as a “soldier” in the German artillery?

Well, see the Nazi’s just HATED Catholics and they really hated the seminaries being protected from their agenda. So they had this great idea.

Since the seminarians lived away from home in a community far from the reach of their parents and since the seminarians can’t study 24/7 why not simply relocate the seminary?

We can’t actually trust people who care more about Jesus than Hitler with the defense of the Motherland but we should at least be able to turn the screws on them.

We will remove them from their sacred, cloistered environment, take their cassocks from them and put them in a quasi-uniform (because we can’t actually let them have the privilege of wearing a Nazi uniform) and we will transfer their school to a barrack in Munich.

We will reduce their religious classes we will have them take re-education classes.

And because we can’t trust those Eucharist-lovin’, pacifist future priests to actually fire a gun and would never allow them to actually protect anything military the seminarians big, Big, BIG assignment was…drumroll please…

“Defending” the BMW factory in northern Munich. Because, seriously, what would we all do without our fully-loaded Bimmers. Life would be so bleak.

Yep. You read that right. The seminarians defended the BMW Factory either with observation duty or telephone duty. They never fired a gun.

They didn’t even take part in military exercises and no one DARED to really bother them.

They deserted at the first opportunity and Joseph arrived home to find the Americans based out of his family home. He formally surrendered and stayed briefly in a POW camp.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
OK it is like this!

The current Pope was a ranking Nazi brown shirt!
To get to his position you had to take a few tests, one was generally to use a pistol to shoot a child, Jew, Gypsies, didn't matter. After the war he joined a religious order as a brother then became a priest.

He was assigned to the Vatican and because of his gifts spent decades being the man in charge of covering up and controlling fall out from all the child rapes committed by the church worldwide.

He collected so much dirt on so many church people that when the last Pope died they had no choice but to give him the throne. (Yes, he has his own throne)

The reason he looks evil is because he is. One very evil person without any conscience whatsoever.

That look, that expression he has on his face is simply one similar to the Sith lords ..... Stuff you all.

He is evil incarnate!

P

Reply, Part 2:

As for the inaccurate libelous comments that he was "assigned to the Vatican" for his "gifts" at covering up child rapes....

Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger was appointed prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith because of his unparalled command of Theology and Canon Law. Period. Fact.

Because so many sad, uneducated people actually believe Time magazine, the New York Times, and the equally vapid CNN and the MSM in general when it comes to their "reporting" on the Catholic faith people have had the false belief of Cardinal Ratzinger was this insanely powerful head of this mythologically powerful Congregation and covered up all kinds of evil doings.

Wrong.

H.E. Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger had no more power than any other Prefect of the other Congregations. Nor did the CDF have any more power than the other 11 Congregations. None. Nada.

While it is true that he met with the Pope weekly (as often as the Secretary of State) the men were not particulary close - even though JP2 relied on Joseph Ratzinger alot.

Here are the facts:

Sh!t rolls downhill.

While it was not known publicly until after his death, JP2 never fully recovered from the asassination attempt. By the time the crisis hit JP2 was too ill and his immediate staff were doing all they could to protect him from the crisis.

Because Joseph Ratzinger was held in such high esteem in the Church many victims sought his intervention when they were not helped elsewhere. Fact: he met with each of them. BUT, his hands were tied. Sex abuse by clergy must be dealt with by the Congregation for Priests and Religious. He notified the Pope. Even about the allegations against the head of the Legionaires of Christ - a brave move considering an ill JP2 had so effusively backed the man at the suggestion of his immediate advisers (not knowing he was a monster).

Now, as head of the CDF Cardinal Ratzinger knew what he could do within his power and he did it:

He granted the bishops worldwide, never before seen in the history of the Church, power to report abusive priests to the local authorities and gave them unprecedented power to defrock them without having to seek Rome's permission.

He did the absolute most he could within the scope and jurisdiction of his position.

He gave it to them.

He told them to do it.

They didn't.

As for the false allegations of him having assembled "dirt" on the church members and their "having no choice" but the elect him pope.

Really? How interesting.

As is mandatory, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger submitted his formal resignation as Cardinal and head of the CDF to JP2 on his 75th birthday. He delivered it by hand himself. He wanted to go home to Germany and live out his life with his siblings in the small private residence he had purchased in Bavaria. Fact.

JP2 laughed and replied "Until Further Notice" (Papalspeak meaning Ratzinger would not be released from his duties or bishopric until the death of JP2).

When JP2 died Ratzinger did not believe he would be elected pope. Fact. His staff was literally packing up his apartment for transfer to his private residence in Germany. Fact. His last phone call before the Conclave was to his older brother expressing his gratitude to God that his duties in Rome would soon be over and that he would be back home soon. Fact.

JP2 was elected pope at the age of 58. He had been pope for more than 20 years. For millions of Catholics he was the only pope they had ever known. Cardinal Ratzinger was a household name for Catholics. They knew who he was. It comforted them. He was elected pope to be the transitional pope between JP2's pontificate and the next one.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

ah jokes about sheltering pedophiles really are very amusing....
i agree with your comparison of the pope to the queen and not because i think either one is inherently good
more because theyre both immensely wealthy and feel entitled to many things including the adoration of the masses
theyre both completely incapable of being able to relate to the average man
they will both do unsavory things in the name of political leverage
and neither is above using their position to try to influence people into backing their personal cause under the guise of god or country
edit on 28-4-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

The Pope is not "wealthy" nor is the Church particularly more cash wealthy than your average Fortune 500 company. Despite wild theories of hoards of gold, etc. the Church is does not have secret vaults of gold but does have tremendous wealth "on paper" in terms of art and real estate. They have a particularly poorly advised investment portfolio.

the Pope does not feel entitled to anything other than basic human kindness nor does he (nor any other pontiff) feel "entitled" nor wants "adoration of the masses".

The Pope is "incapable of relating to the average man"?

Really? Seriously? Are you insane?

He is the son of a poorly paid public servant whose mother grew their food and knit their clothing and suffered during war due to personal conviction and integrity? Was mocked and belittled because he wanted to serve mankind through the priesthood and gave up the comforts of heath, home and children to do that? He was sickly as a child and almost died once and remembers it?

You think he can't look the average man who suffers in the eye?

Wow.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by FailedProphet

he's wearing one of these...

and he's the devil with a crucifix!

he's supposed to be Gods voice on earth like God speaks with him daily... He is also supposed to be your father, not Jesus.

personally I believe he drinks the blood of virgins to attempt to be reborn...

the pope's adherents may not realize that Hell Awaits!!!

Tom Araya sings to the Pope, ask him...

Nooooooo......

He does not believe he is God's voice on earth (and that would be a violation of Church Law) and

Noooooooo....he nor and he nor any other pontiff has ever thought that.God speaks to them daily and

Nooooooo....he is not "supposed to be your father, not Jesus". That one would also be a violation of Church Law. As Vicar of Christ he points the Catholic faithful TO Jesus, never to himself.

and furthermore,

Noooooo.....he is not the devil with the crucifix

and

Noooooo....hell does not await for the Church's adherents.

Your hate speech is disturbing.

edit on 14-5-2012 by pls1721 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join