It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question: Why does the Pope look so freaking EVIL?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
!!! DIE DIE DIE !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
OK it is like this!

The current Pope was a ranking Nazi brown shirt!
To get to his position you had to take a few tests, one was generally to use a pistol to shoot a child, Jew, Gypsies, didn't matter. After the war he joined a religious order as a brother then became a priest.

He was assigned to the Vatican and because of his gifts spent decades being the man in charge of covering up and controlling fall out from all the child rapes committed by the church worldwide.

He collected so much dirt on so many church people that when the last Pope died they had no choice but to give him the throne. (Yes, he has his own throne)

The reason he looks evil is because he is. One very evil person without any conscience whatsoever.

That look, that expression he has on his face is simply one similar to the Sith lords ..... Stuff you all.

He is evil incarnate!

P

Well, I didn't believe it at first, but after all the proof you've offered, I guess I have no choice but to agree.

Great job substantiating your claims. Hard to mount a refutation against that mountain of evidence.

Eric

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's great to be alive in this era of enlightenment where ATS gets two pages of posts making fun of how someone looks.

Quite an accomplishment.

Ghandi was bald. Let's jump on him next. Hey, wait, so is the Dalai Lama! We can get two at once.

Really proud to be a longtime member of ATS today!

Eric

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As I Catholic is must tell you. I am ROFLMAO! This goes well beyond not being photogenic. Kind of makes it hard not to judge a book by its cover. Let's pray that in this case "looks are totally deceiving."

Only God can answer your question.

Seriously, I have seen enough Obama pictures to have made the same post about him.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think he lives a double life,

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As someone who was raised Catholic, I am deeply offended and want to let you know that....

Awwwwwwww, baby wombat! How cute!

Hummidy, Hummidy, Hummidy, you are absolved!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

You beat me to it....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've never had an opportunity to say this about a person before: he looks like he's been beaten with an ugly stick in the photos presented.

It's not his face that makes him look out of shape. It's the religious garb. If it weren't for the robes and hats and gold plated everything, he would be just some old Italian grandpa guy with some liver spots. His image would change if he had the opportunity to dye his hair, wear some for-camera makeup. All the big world leaders do it. A brow lift, some under eye concealer. It's not a vanity any more than the robe, but submitting to the image alteration would be considered an act of sacrifice, or humility, for the Catholic church.

Maybe he doesn't get the point of the smile and wave situation. It's the smiling that's the setback. And it looks like he's not looking people in the eye, but at their foreheads. Whatever, I didn't vote him in.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

It's my honest belief that the church is the devil.

There is something very sinister about the Vatican.
They are not who you think they are .

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world
He didn't exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
maybe thats the image the vatican wants to portray?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
As I Catholic is must tell you. I am ROFLMAO! This goes well beyond not being photogenic. Kind of makes it hard not to judge a book by its cover. Let's pray that in this case "looks are totally deceiving."

Only God can answer your question.

Seriously, I have seen enough Obama pictures to have made the same post about him.

it's nothing about his looks really... that's just the dessert.

it is his actions and what he preaches, or rather what he doesn't preach... Christians should know the Father is in Heaven, his adherents would seem to be idolaters.

I cry for Jesus Christ only... and he is not nailed to my cross any longer.

*may Jesus heal your vision and fill your veins with spirit...
edit on 28-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hes an evil anunnaki!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hang with the lumerians

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks to me like he's being exposed,all the he's old posts are a load of crap.Nobody looks this evil regardless of how old they are.
edit on 28-4-2012 by gibbajabba because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Wow. So proof of the New Testament is that there are old stones with cross proving that people followed Jesus and that some of the characters from the bible are real?

There is no evidence of any miracles, no one bothers to write them the miracles of Jesus it only appears in the New Testament. There isn't any archeological evidence for any miracles... but there IS evidence that the bible copied stories from older texts.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Cuz he is... It should be law that affiliation with the Nazi Party should be an automatic bar from employment for pope.
...and don't get me goin bout Ghandi....
edit on 28-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Bald is evil

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
disclosure: i'm an atheist. and an ugly one, trust me.

how much i do despise this ex-inquisitor, i don't think it's fair to judge people based on their appearance.
yeah, i do think he's an evil person, but that has to do with his way of acting and thinking, not on the way he looks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Where was this pic taken? He's wearing black here. I saw this and nearly fell off my chair. Is this really him?

No, it's not. Some times the spirits that control the world leaders are gone from their vessel, sometimes they are hidden from view. And sometimes they are caught out in the open. This is surely one of those times. If there was ever a caricature of pure evil, this is it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

C'mon dude, "The eyes are the window to the soul."

Don't be naive, sometimes you CAN judge a book by its cover.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

i am not "dude"
i am not "naive"
and i totally disagree with you
the eyes are not the "window of the soul",
although they do contain a lot of information:
they can tell a trained eye about illnesses
they can tell a trained eye about people lying or not
but if you want to think they tell you if someone is "evil", well, feel free.. I don't support that view

edit on 28-4-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: corrected some errors

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join