It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cattle mutilation tied to mad cow disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
has anyone heard anything about the theory that the govt is behind the mutilations and that it is their covert way of testing american cows for mad cow disease?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ozmaoz47

I've never heard the two connected... I do know from research that the little demon seed of a prion that causes Mad Cow, Scrapy and the Human horrors when it does it's thing in us is prehistoric. It was old when disnosaurs had their version of it.

Heck, it wasn't even a major issue in history until modern food processing. Now we have packages of hamburger than can contain up to 100 different cows in contribution, so to speak. One sick cow isn't a problem, it's a calamity and this little prion from hell can sit for a couple decades and do nothing. It can sit for our lifetime and do nothing. Or..it can do whatever it does for those carrying it tomorrow and see them just kinda mentally fall apart.

You know...someone might even wonder about all that weird behavior now that I think of it.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yeah we've all heard about it.

Care to expand a bit about it?

What are your thoughts on it?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why would government officials remove a cow's arse to test for a brain disease?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Why would government officials remove a cow's arse to test for a brain disease?

At least for some humans I can say, that they have an arse for a face,so the brain should be somewhere close!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozmaoz47
has anyone heard anything about the theory that the govt is behind the mutilations and that it is their covert way of testing american cows for mad cow disease?

No ... the story I've heard is they were / are testing for levels of radiation likely to be in the public after the A bomb tests .
Cattle mutilations have been around far longer than mad cow disease has been known of and you would get little to no information about it from the organs removed in mutilation cases .

If they are performed by Government agencies I would say the radiation testing theory would be more likely .

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Oh.. err.. sorry.. Yeah, well, Mad Cow isn't something I think of as related but..

On the mutilations? Now there is one I think is among the precious few pieces of evidence right in front of us even the skeptics cannot explain. It doesn't fit for the crop circle explanations and this started long before portable field lasers should have even existed for those clean creepy bloodless cuts so many animals are found with.

I've always thought this mystery would end up at an answer we'll all be baffled with. VERY Advanced military? Have to be...given when this began vs. the skill and technology shown in the 'work' done on the animals. Something else?? Heck.. I just know if these were hoaxers, some rancher would have gotten his bag limit by now and we wouldn't have any more hoaxes. Killing cattle would be insanely risky for a hoax with how Ranchers feel on such matters.

@Torsion

Mad Cow isn't a disease. Thats what makes it almost demonic in nature to my thinking. It's not alive so it can't be killed, cooked out or sterilized. Books written on this talk about trying to incinerate. Of course it works at some point, but kinda worthless for cleaning food. The way I heard one audio book explain it for a simple summary was like a binary poison. The prion is one half that is consumed or ingested somehow...and may never run into whatever the other half is. I dunno.. we probably have Bio-med people that laugh at my simple attempt to explain what I read in books.. lol
edit on 28-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why would they test for it covertly?

They randomly check for many things, including mad cow disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy), openly everyday. That is how they just found the one in Cali.

edit on 4/28/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The trouble is that the meat industry in the developed world is very much like any other industry. It is profit driven, rather than being quality driven. This means that huge volumes of meat pass through processing, with only a very small percentage passing through rigorous quality control.

Because of the fact that animals are rendered down to cuts and slabs, all in the same room, there is no way to avoid contamination of clean meat, with that which is already infected with CJD, E. Coli, and any one of a thousand or so other nasties. The only way to test for this, would be to do careful scientific examination of EVERY animal in a herd intended for slaughter, and because the industry wants to make more money than they are worth, they refuse to spend that money on what I would consider SAFE practice, that is , the TOTAL elimination of risk to the consumer.

What also does not help, is that herd animals are fed massive doses of antibiotics, which means that eventually all the diseases and so on that they can catch, will become, or are becoming immune to the treatment by degrees, farming superbugs in the livestock, regardless of how poor an idea that is.

The governments of the do not wish to do ANYTHING about that, because the lobby groups which the meat industry control have far too much power. The FDA in the US are ruthless when dealing with small farms, back yard vegetable sellers, those who want un pasturised milk. But for generations there has been under regulation of the meat industry, and its practices. The same applies to all industrialised meat rendering practices everywhere.

It would cost governments too much money to oversee mass market operations properly, and it would cost those companies more than the wastes of genetic material that sit on thier boards are prepared to spend, to do proper oversight in house. In an ideal situation, animals would be slaughtered and rendered one at a time, with a full, surgical grade clean down in between each one. This obviously would be a massive drain on the companies and man power involved.

However, as I have said, the governments do not give a damn about this, because really and honestly, if someone dies of E.Coli from a bad steak, or CJD from a dodgy burger, made out of sick cows, then thats one less social security number to worry about in the future. What the hell do the government care about that? Here in Britain, the government dont care about the man in the street enough to protect him from the ills of big banking, so I doubt they are going to care about a fellow getting struck down by CJD enough to go out mutilating cattle on his behalf, in a clandestine manner. It makes no sense!

Also, the government being responsible for these mutilations, does not account for the total lack of physical evidence of human movement around the site where the animals are found in most cases. All the best mutilation discoveries have had a total and utter lack of fibres, footprints (animal or human) vehicle tracks, or anything else, anywhere near them. In a rural setting that would be next to impossible to achieve, even for a government with an enourmous budget (which would more than likely be used to stave off another economic collapse, than to fight a possible epidemic that might solve the population issue for them).

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ozmaoz47

There was a woman who witnessed an alien abducting a cow and jumped out of the car, yelling at the aliens.

They talk about the events where cattle had their sex organs taken from them with surgical precision after UFOs were seen in the area, but they don't talk too much about the really mysterious things that were happening.

edit on 28-4-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've covered all of this before! I think the mutilations are picking a single cow out from the herd to try to locate where the rancher places his Cow Chips.

Once the aliens have removed the chips from the cows, they are now free to come back, and simply remove the chips from the cows without further harm to them, and then abduct them back to their home planet.

Please see my thread here on alien cow abductions to learn more about this vile practice, and what we can do to help prevent it. And learn of some innovative ways ranchers have developed to assist in keeping their cows safe.

Mad cow disease though is just a disease. It has nothing to do with abductions, or governmental conspiracies. The cow heads are rarely dissected by the aliens, and since bovine spongiform encephalopathy only affects the brains and spinal columns of cows, it makes no sense that the government, or aliens are involved while simply looking for this dreaded disease.

They would open the heads, and dissect the brains. Nope...cow mutilations are exploratory surgeries hunting for the cow chips.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozmaoz47

No never heard that but think they, the technology cartels, are testing a Tesla force
beam on animal organs to see which one they can burst and must chop it open
and take a organ or two.

top topics

join