It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby security breach closes NJ airport terminal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I do want to point out that it wasn't the "victims" in this who complained. It became a mass nightmare when the TSA panicked and caused everything to come to a full-stop and back-up.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The only way the TSA will find a bomb is when it eplodes in their face while their asking, "What's this for."

I reiterate the point, if a real threat existed you would have specialized members of the armed forces either doin the checks or overseeing them.

The other major point is that K9 units do the same job much more efficiently and as a bonus the kiddies can pat them if the K9s are appropriately trained. O hell, hang on, big business cant make sqillions for these machines that irradiate people.

WTF, if your on the friendly list you don't have to wait in line!

YOU ARE BEING TRAINED just like dogs.

SIT BOO BOO, SIT ....... Good doggy!

P

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

What special people would that be? I don't mean to nit pick, but I can't help but note an important fact here. The National Guardsmen that looked real spiffy in their starched BDU's after 9/11 around the airports....were also carrying empty rifles by every report I read. I understand they absolutely had loaded magazines on them, but empty boxes in the rifles.

I mean heck, we're living in a time where a couple posers from the 'burbs can crash a White House party and make fools of the First Family while SS Officers are down throwing their whole careers over a dispute over a few bucks with the local commercial company.

Strange times we're in. The idea that they could be reacting to a threat they are well aware of and NOT respond to in a way we would call effective wouldn't even raise an eyebrow for me anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In your whole life, every aspect of it, how you act, how you feel and what you think.

You are being trained. Just like a dog.

Don't pee on the carpet. Get tagged. Any official can check your embedded chip!

Sit boo boo, sit.

We are all allowing this to happen. Now form lines. Bend over.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join