It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation, what do they want?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Now, just what would any alien race want with our crappy money ?

They wouldn't , but the GFL are not Alien , they are people and people love telling stories and milking sheep .

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Maybe our calendar is off. It has been messed with a lot.
Maybe they are in a different time zone.

And then there is all that shifting of the earth's magnetic pole screwing with our valuable seconds
over millions of years.
Of course Time isn't really relevant in the overall scheme of things is it.
Gee there might even be a lot of misinterpretation between the languages.
That even happens among us of the same race on the same planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Your sources are probably functionally insane and view the world like it's a fairytale playground for their fantasies.

It's a lot of BS. At the same time, it's sorta fun reading adults bickering and chattering about how the Zetas have fallen out with Lord Minzi the Fierce over her betrayal of the Zanzi Accords. Pssst, the Head Concubine of the Andromedan Council has led a rebellion on Nasca 5 and the whole Milky Way is talking about it! It's totally OMG! Is she mad? The future of the Betelhem II Peace Treaty is hanging by a shred!

A SHRED!!!

Let's focus our happy thoughts through the matter/anti-matter buffers before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Introduction to the Galactic Federation of Light
The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. Most members of the Galactic Federation are fully conscious beings. To familiarize you with our space family, we will periodically present information about a Galactic Federation member species. We hope that this information will help you identify or validate any experiences you may have had with some of these beings. Our purpose is to foster goodwill and understanding of the star nations that are answering the call of Earth’s Spiritual Hierarchy to assist us in our ascension/transformation process.

www.paoweb.com...

Oh I get It ! They think they are alien

Bummer I was hopping for a change on terra firma.(I actually prefer to call it Gaia)
I'm really getting tired of the same old, same old
edit on 28-4-2012 by azureskys because: added more

edit on 28-4-2012 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by azureskys because: missed a word

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Earth
This is God ! !
You have 30 days to Vacate.
.I have a Buyer interested in the Property.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My issue with the whole topic of the GFL is the sheer amount of flim flam and nonsense that we hear, no matter which "version" a person is talking about. If an alien presence is confirmed to the satisfaction of people who have thier heads screwed on, it will be done with telescopes, radio frequencies, reflected photons, and recordable energy signatures in locations in space where there should be none.

It will NOT suffice for a small select group of people, to "feel" that something is out there, or have a "spiritual" experience that leads them to believe there is something out there. Wether true or not, these arguments, quite rightly, are laughed off by the majority, because they contain no damned evidence what so ever. If you have to meditate to see them, or be prone to being easily hypnotised, smoke a bowl of substances, or swallow the contents of your medicine cabinet in order to see or feel something, chances are its an artifact of your own Id anyway, rather than evidence of an extra terrestrial event.

Now, that is not to say that I am not a believer in the existance of intelligent alien life. Nor do I believe that the many references to UFO and contact are all just that much hot air. Far from it. I take a great interest in these things, because of thier mysterious nature. But all the most compelling evidence is on radar return logs, video, photographs, and the rare but not unheard of shards of non terrestrial metals discovered over the years, as well as one case where a gentleman recieved some interesting burns to his chest when getting to close to what he believed was a grounded spacecraft of some sort.

The rambling prattle of Steven Greer, and that utter con man Alex Collier, and all of those whose prattle equals thiers in terms of complete and utter nonsense, can go hang. To summarise , if you cannot put it in a test tube, fire lazers off it to record its chemical composition, if you cannot use DNA analysis on the evidence, if science cannot test it, then it should not be considered fact. The blind faith required to believe the garbage put out by charlatans like those who have promoted the various GFL lies, should be reserved for religious belief, and should never be mistaken for an alternative for scientific rigor.

I honestly hope all the paracites that spread this mind plauge get a fat swell of karma to the eye sockets in return for thier misleading, pathetic circus act.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
There is now no stopping the simple fact that mankind will be a lump of cancer 20-50 years from now.

cockroaches are immune to radiation..

...just saying

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There is now no stopping the simple fact that mankind will be a lump of cancer 20-50 years from now.

cockroaches are immune to radiation..

...just saying

OOooo, that was cruel.

The problem is; is that its not a joke when looking at the horrors amongst the new born children of Iraq and knowing that Wormwood (in the Bible) is one huge layer of depleted uranium covering this planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The uranium we use is mined from the earth in the first place so it is all over the earth NOT depleted...

Putting it back into the earth depleted would render it less dangerous

I live in Las Vegas, just a few minutes drive from the Nevada Test site where they exploded over 900 bombs. The ground beneath that area will be contaminated for over 25,000 years but even though we are called The City of Lights... we are not glowing

I would be more worried about cell phone radiation and the other microwaves that are blasting us daily

Sure a steady leak from Fukushima is a LOT worse than the left over bomb radiation... because it is an ongoing trickle getting into the food chain and environment and t WILL have long term effects.

Humans can take a lot of radiation, but like mercury and lead poisoning it takes a long time to feel the effects

And like everything else it IS true that some radiation is good for you... it can cure... it can sterilize germs... but once you reach the limit then it will start to sterilize humans.

So for people to say there is no danger, that is just stupid... but it won't wipe us out overnight

Back before NOAH when the clouds still covered Earth like they do on Venus... man lived to be several hundred years old Noah was what 900 or so? They the clouds fell and flooded the earth... and the firmament was opened so we could see the stars... and get that space radiation.

Life spans dropped to below 100 years and now as we adapt to space radiation, we are slowly increasing that again

Mutations are horrible indeed but there are many factors that cause that. Radiation is but one.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So we are led to think,or asked to consider the whatif factor. The mere words galactic and federation are of the human race,period. Why would beings from "other worlds" be using them in the first place? The probability would be slim to none. These people wish too much and watch WAY too much si-fi channel.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I assumed I called them and asked them what they want
Calm down now, only the belgians have to worry... what "they" want are french fries. with mayonnaise. yuck.

with all due respect... i think this kind of "reasoning" is not adding to a better understanding of what the universe might have to offer. By this i don't dismiss the idea of life elsewhere in the universe. From what i understand (please forgive me for having limited capacities) the statistical chances are pretty high, close to a probability of 1.
i never saw anything that looked like a UFO but some people I value pretty high did so i can go with the idea that not only there's life out there, but there's intelligent life out there as well (wish we could say the same for our planet).
what i don't get is why we can't but imagine those things in such vulgar human terms, why we are so desperately trying to force this probable phenomena in mental frames that do nothing but reflect our own silliness.

just a simple opinion from a simple person

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achillies115
So we are led to think,or asked to consider the whatif factor. The mere words galactic and federation are of the human race,period. Why would beings from "other worlds" be using them in the first place? The probability would be slim to none. These people wish too much and watch WAY too much si-fi channel.

my point exactly
it's not really helping us, is it?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The PNR was passed long ago when DU started to be used in Kosovo !!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think PNR is Fukushima. This is clearly a world wide event that will pretty much render this planet uninhabitable. What the GFL defines as PNR, must be very serious if FUkushima isn't enough. Maybe they are waiting for the storage tanks to collapse and actually make this planet a dead world. If the GFL does exist, this only shows how little they care about us.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by boncho

Money

Now, just what would any alien race want with our crappy money ?

It has no real value.
It is mostly digital anyway. what good will that do ET's ?
Very little of it is a pure element, to be of any value.

Water could be quite a hot seller throughout the rest of the Galaxy though

Maybe they just want us for our Gene's.
Maybe this is the breeding farm of the Milky Way and they are using us
to seed the rest of the other Galaxy's of all the other Universes.

If you do some searching on the web, you'll find that water is quite common in the universe. The only rare substances are complex biological components of life. Human blood might be an aphrodisiac to the alien race. I'm sure what is deemed valuable will be a substance unique to Earth, probably a biological substance. Most metals are common off this planet. Water is everywhere, especially on Jupiter's moon Europa. We only know of one instance of life and that is Earth, so that is the most valuable substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join