It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbol Found In New Geico Commercial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As soon as i saw the bolt it reminded of Satan falling from heaven "Like a bolt of lightening". 13 has very many different meanings which I am sure most of you are aware of at this point. I feel also like since this is a race car it is almost as if the warring factions of bloodlines are all racing for a new world order in which Satan will be cast down and rule as the master.
edit on 8-9-2014 by AquaAscending because: spelling errors

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquaAscending
As soon as i saw the bolt it reminded of Satan falling from heaven "Like a bolt of lightening". 13 has very many different meanings which I am sure most of you are aware of at this point. I feel also like since this is a race car it is almost as if the warring factions of bloodlines are all racing for a new world order in which Satan will be cast down and rule as the master.

Satan never fell from Heaven since the Jews did not believe in fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He has not been cast to earth yet. This occurs in revelations. That is what they are anticipating. The jews did not believe in a lot of things. The absence of belief is not proof of non existence.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

He has not been cast to earth yet. This occurs in revelations. That is what they are anticipating. The jews did not believe in a lot of things. The absence of belief is not proof of non existence.

Then why use a Bible mistranslation to attribute a parable to people who did not even believe in what you are proposing?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was simply listing correlations between the symbolisms in the video and known literature for informational purposes. That is all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I was simply listing correlations between the symbolisms in the video and known literature for informational purposes. That is all.

If by 'known literature' you are referring to the Bible then the Satan/Lucifer passage is a mistranslation covered in detail in a previous thread. And anything referencing that is as equally erroneous.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Satan never fell from Heaven since the Jews did not believe in fallen angels.

Since the jews did not believe in fallen angels then what do you make of the practice of sending a goat out into the desert for Azazel? Check it out in Leviticus.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Since the jews did not believe in fallen angels then what do you make of the practice of sending a goat out into the desert for Azazel? Check it out in Leviticus.

They were a sacrifice to God.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BruceEFury

As a machinist who's made literally thousands of bolts, I can say without a doubt, the symbol is for tolerances as mentioned by a previous poster.

Nice try though.

Maybe you could review the newest Geico commercial where he is line dancing in a country music bar and point out all the Illuminati references in that too?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ya, they put their symbols in lots of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join