It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
These aliens, that you speak of. Firstly, how do i put this?if they are advanced enough to get here. we know that the universe has been around for longer than anyone on any planet at any spiritual level at this point,knows. so its safe to assume that if theyve evolved enough to get here, than someone evolved enough to do the same thing to them. they understand that spiritually, collectively, and in growth, there are no shortcuts. so they want to help indirectly. not with jumping in because that would reinforce our belief in the help of a higher beng, whatever it is. so for us, collectively and as humanity, to take 100% responsibility for our own actions is their goal.

so by just helping us, they reinforce in us the belief that someone will always be there to bail us out instead of just doin it right the first time. Basically take care of what you have and what you do to keep as little negative influence as possible. so they indirectly, through ideas, and visions, help us to go on the right path. whether you want to call it angel, or extraterrestrial, the fact is that othr powers are at play and are very real. the evidence of all these predictions are happening now. theyve known this for a very long time and have had plenty of time to decide the right path for us and help us to it. There are too many things happening in the word right now at the time of the ending of multiple calenders and coinciding with the bible prophecies. we are at the height of human civilization right now. billions strong and just taking over the place. this is because of the souls wanting to witness this time in earth, or urantia history. aliens are literally vying for a seat in the greatest spectacle in the galaxy at the moment. so are spirits. we are graduating, so these aliens know what to do and how to help. we are never without backup as long as we realize that we are 100% responsible for us. for life, for spirit and the constant growth and evolution. the second we realize we shouldnt ask for help, is when we will get it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If they exist and they are here then they are probably not getting involved just like we don't get involved in saving an ant colony.

Sorry folks Aliens aren't coming to help and 2013 will be shortly. Its up to humans to fix human problems.

Stock tip: Invest in pharmaceutical depressant drug manufactures prior to 2013.

We would be extremely lucky to be considered as a pet for an advance alien civilization that is capable of galactic travel.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Well ... are we done

Anyone claiming to be an alien needs either go see some professional help, or show us the fantastic proof that's demanded of fantastic claims.

I've done that. If you have seen it and don't understand, that is not my responsibility, nor are the issues and problems that you create for yourselves.

Jumping up and down, flailing your arms in a tantrum of some sort will have no effect on reality. If you wish to "debuk" me, go ahead. Others have tried and failed, so you'll need to have your science in order. Good Luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

ALIENS THAT DON'T HELP...DON'T HELP!

THANKS

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
If they exist and they are here then they are probably not getting involved just like we don't get involved in saving an ant colony.

WE'RE NOT ANTS. ANTS ARE ANTS. YOU MAY BE AN ANT BUT MY TECH SHOWS I AM NOT AN ANT.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox

That's actually a great argument, making me rethink this for the moment.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Answer me this o wise one from the stars:

What have I just said?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DasFox

Originally posted by interupt42

WE'RE NOT ANTS. ANTS ARE ANTS. YOU MAY BE AN ANT BUT MY TECH SHOWS I AM NOT AN ANT.

LOL. Look up, it went over you head.

I didn't mean we are an ant in the literal sense, but rather that they would be so much more evolved then us that they would take as much interest on us as we do with less evolved life forms such as ants.

BTW both Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking have stated the likely hood of them having little to no interest on us if they are that more advance. Reality sucks but its reality and no aliens are coming to save us. Are you protecting the ants in your backyard?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You gotta say "beam me up scotty"

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Looks like a pizza order to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You said: "I am a Terrestrial Human of average intelligence with many, many, misconceptions about Extraterrestrials."

Any other answer is irrelevant..

edit on 28-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Answer me this o wise one from the stars:

What have I just said?

You can't expect an advance alien civilization to understand basic college Calculus II. You probably have him or her gooling the internet for the equation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Nice side step. You were saying something about science...
Answer her question.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Nice side step. You were saying something about science...
Answer her question.

Well it apears that many of you have serious misconceptions. Math is not the only science, just as physics, and computer science are also sciences, as well as micro-biology and DNA.

Ask a relevant question and I'll give you an answer, otherwise please stop being the confused T. Human who knows not the relevant issues or questions.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

TECH HER! NOT TECH BUT EASY@KNOW!

NOT ALIEN!

PEACE!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox

Why not look at the real evidence before deciding

just a thught.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Typical Humans....Always wanting us Aliens to solve all their problems!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

As if aliens "care" in the same way we do! Maybe they're taking our seed and children because they KNOW we are going to screw our world up and destroy it. Maybe THEY gave us that technology so we WOULD do it...ON PURPOSE! Who knows what they think or how they process reality? We may be an ant colony to them while you yell, "Help can't you humans see they are using RAID on our ant colony? Millions will die! Where are you!?" Excuse me, only a few entomologists care about bugs...the rest of us, ALL of us mostly want to see the bugs that bug us, dead, dead, dead! So who are you crying out to? The "Space Brothers" of the 1950's who pretended to care about atomic war? Why? They can't live here or they'd already have taken over. They may just find us mildly interesting and collectible and nothing else. We KNEW all this Fukishima # was going to happen in the Seventies...remember the China Syndrome!? Love Canal? Three Mile Island? Hell man Chernobyl!? Did the aliens or Jesus or anyone else arrive to save the day? When you see them building some nuclear power plant near you, get some dynamite and make sure you screw them up BEFORE they get the foundations poured! It's up to us, not "Them" Because frankly, if they do exist they are thinking: "Seen it, done it, wearin' the t-shirt. Over and out!"

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

BoB say's hi and has issued as of posting this a direct warning, this planet and site is off limits.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
love the people here that only consider aliens to be malevolent. kinda stereotypical if you ask me. we have been helped in the past. they cant just come here and fix all our problems.that could look like an invasion to most of the world.

The problem with the OP is not wether the aliens are good or bad, willing to help us or not,but the attitude that we do the mess and we expect someone else to fix it for us.People pray to god/gods/aliens/demons to clean up their mess.This has to change.
Yes i believe we have been helped in the past,but if as a race don't learn to accept responsibility and fix our own problems then(at least from my point of view) we have no hope for the future.We will always destroy and just pray that "mommy" will come and save the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join