It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Wait...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can't wait for the end of the system.
The end of economic slavery.
The end of the central banking system.
The end of war.

I can't wait to be happy.
People do not have time to realize how unhappy they really are.
Attending a collage to further your indoctrination into the system.
Become an obedient worker and pay your debts. Pay your compound interest.
Most of us have no choice but to get these loans. We have to work. We have to survive.

I can't wait for hunger to end.
Free energy has been discovered and rediscovered and always is suppressed
By people who want to do you harm, who want to continue to perpetuate the status quo.
Nikola tesla found this technology. JP Morgan didn't like that.
Many people have tested this technology, but still it remains in the dark.
Labs raided and equipment and years of research burned to the ground.

I can't wait for a world without disease.
For the end of disease for profit.
The end of the cancer industry, big pharma, and 'health insurance'.
The end of GMO foods, tainted air, water, and meat.
The end of Totalitarian agriculture.

I can't wait for time, when people love, and respect one another.
An end to the cage that surrounds each of us,
The end of false labels to keep us divided.
Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Black, White, Gay, Straight, Christian, Mormon, Jew, Muslim, Old, Young, Rich, Poor, Middle class, upper class,
Keep us fighting with eachother over trivial bullsh!t
While those behind the curtains pull the strings, While we have the illusion that we are making choices.

We're seen as nothing but sheep
Obedient works to the status quo
Pay your taxes. Pay your interest.
Let us play on your emotions to support every unjust action we take.
Let us heap the costs on you.
While the corporatocracy keeps killing millions across the world.
Securing trillions in assets that are rightfully -everyones-
Sucking the wealth out of every last person.

Education to keep us stupid
Healthcare to keep us sick
Food to keep us sick and useless
Debt to keep us locked in the system
Welfare to keep us dependent on the system.
Suppression of innovation, creativity.
War for profit. Old men talking, young people dying.
A system of total control.

---

I know of wrote this as a rant and somehow ended up as some form of poetic structure i suppose, i just kinda started to write and couldn't stop writing. Just needed to get this out there because today it is bugging me quite a bit. I want something to happen soon, we need it to. Things need to change before we meet our own destruction at the hands of a few elite who crave more and more power over the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Beautifully written. You did have a poetic vibe happening.

I would like to address your statement "I can't wait to be happy."

Happiness is a choice, based on your perspective. Even in the most difficult situations, how you react is up to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The can't wait thing is probably a good thing because I don't think it's going to be happening anytime soon, sadly enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I want something to happen soon, we need it to. Things need to change before we meet our own destruction at the hands of a few elite who crave more and more power over the rest of the world.

Perhaps you should take action then.. posting in the rant section of a website will do very little to support your cause. we can never achieve these things by simply posting on webpages. perhaps we should organize protest, or overthrow the government.. i don't know, just brainstorming..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Beautifully written. You did have a poetic vibe happening.

I would like to address your statement "I can't wait to be happy."

Happiness is a choice, based on your perspective. Even in the most difficult situations, how you react is up to you.

I am happy, i mean, as happy as i can possibly be while playing the game that has been so eloquently set-up for me.. And i do see change coming soon. Depends on what sources of information your intuition chooses to believe or not, or how much credence you put into that 'gut feeling'. Whatever happens this year. We live in interesting times.

Hopefully humanity does not lay down for much longer and accept the rape given to us by the corporatocracy.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman

I want something to happen soon, we need it to. Things need to change before we meet our own destruction at the hands of a few elite who crave more and more power over the rest of the world.

Perhaps you should take action then.. posting in the rant section of a website will do very little to support your cause. we can never achieve these things by simply posting on webpages. perhaps we should organize protest, or overthrow the government.. i don't know, just brainstorming..

I chose to post this in the rant section because it is just that.
I needed to rant before i put my fist through something. Sometimes that's all that's needed to calm me down. And i am also aware that posting on a rant forum does not achieve anything, as it was not my goal.

Can't organize anything when 98% of people don't understand what is going on. And refuse to understand what is before them. Note: I sense a hint of sarcasm on your end, try not to patronize people. The gears are in motion for change.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

No sarcasm intended on my part.. i myself think revolution is necessary and what we need worldwide. but i am not in a position where i can do much of anything, as i am only 15 years old. if anyone where to organize a revolution i would be behind it 100%.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman

No sarcasm intended on my part.. i myself think revolution is necessary and what we need worldwide. but i am not in a position where i can do much of anything, as i am only 15 years old. if anyone where to organize a revolution i would be behind it 100%.

I agree with you. I have no choice either. I need to eat. My bills need to be paid. I need to have a roof over my head. And i need to work in order to have the basic comforts. No time to go off on a revolution until the entire system goes up in smoke.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So if i decided to take action myself, since it seems like no one else will, what should be the first step?

I don't feel like i can wait around for any 'savior' or 'messiah' to come and save us all.. i feel like i need to take action myself, but i just don't know how, or what i could do. any suggestions?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm so glad to see more people feel the same way as i do,sad part is most of the population does not realise these things and so it keeps us in this hell.I too stopped enjoying food knowing that it poisons us,i don't go to see a doctor cause all he does is keep me coming back.I'm allergic to stuff and i know for a fact it's been given to me and my sister in Germany,only my 3rd sister was born in Poland and is unbelievably healthy.They even trap our souls in electric field cages called houses.Money does NOTHING but keep us as slaves,down and quiet for the'families' to dictate us how to live.They are not human beings that i am sure.This sick desire to rule and dictate and control us.My only hope is that perhaps what is going on here in this life,is not that important.I believe it's just one out of many existances and so i'm trying to live as peacefully and happy as i can only do right here right now.

top topics

join