It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Justice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by watchitburn

Then be a leader.

Not a martyr.

hua.

Than sit up and pay attention my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by usmc0311

I understand where everyone is coming from, But I have had enough.

If the masses do not want to wake up on their own, then they will just have to be woken up.
I am not religious but I think this quote is relevant.

"Long and hard is the way out of hell that leads to light".

Like Beezer said be a leader not a martyr. Have you looked into your local Malitias. You may find others who are just as fed up as us. We have to be smart. Those of us with current military training and combat experience are very valuble if a revolution or movement were to take place. I believe that the time for redemption is coming soon. Whatever you do, don't do something dumb and get yourself taken out of the game before it begins. I also think the masses will awaken very soon as well so we must Stay Frosty, and keep our powder dry.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The powers that be are lying.Economists,scientists,leaders Lying.Experts are nothing more than assigned names.If you ignore this constant barrage of BS you'll notice the following:
The military has stood in the way of efforts to attack Iran what makes you think they'll turn on us?
Criminals are put in jail for crimes that banks commit daily,from this failed system we are told by "experts" about our economy.I doubt anyone really knows.
Most doom and gloom people are uninformed of the world or weak enough to be manipulated by media.
They can control all of us and there is no force on the plane that can stop a million people who can shoot.I can kill a tank with a simple weapon that can be made in a garage fairly cheaply.

I wonder if we refuse to accept their experts if the economy will begin to return to normal.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

While the American soldiers who earnestly took their oath of office, fully understanding the obligation they took on by taking that oath, deserve this nations utmost respect, I think it is also important to acknowledge those warrior poets who've never fought in any actual trenches, never fired a weapon, never belonged to any military, (or did but now use more peaceful methods), but are deeply entrenched within the metaphorical trenches of America's decline.

There are countless men and women today who are standing tall and refusing to acquiesce to tyranny. They are refusing to surrender their rights just to belong to a system. These proud warrior poets have been marginalized, they have been treated horribly and treated as if they are criminal, or worse, as "domestic terrorists" simply because they asserted their rights. These proud warrior poets also deserve respect.

Your absolutely right. Those you speak of are just as important as any other. These are the ones we draw inspiration from. Without them standing tall in the face of this evil world then the mainstream will be lost forever. Those people will be the ones who are instrumental in waking up the people of this world.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I understand where everyone is coming from, But I have had enough.

If the masses do not want to wake up on their own, then they will just have to be woken up.

Slow down there Grasshopper.
You need to remember that the average American has the IQ of a shoehorn.
All your local Sheriff has to do, is say:

"Watchitburn has links-to-alqaeda "

Your own friends and family will turn you in.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Obviously you have nothing to lose.

The fear factor comes in when people actually have money and jobs or a company they need to run.

The majority of the public is weak towards such things, and since the entire economic system of Dow Jones, Nasdaq and what not, determines the value of the things you own by simple suggestion, the fear factor doubles and quadruples along the lines.

One may argue that the entire free market stock system is an unfair and unjust biased system that is overrun by those who know how to manipulate it and control it to their own benefit.

So with that in mind, it doesn't matter if they're lying or telling the truth. What matters is how the majority acts on the news of some big company, who holds most of their life savings, comes crashing down.

You know what surprises me, is that people still talk about religion like its the most controlling thing out there. They have no idea, that the stock market has us all by the balls, simply because we use THEIR tools, i.e. money. And we are nothing but weaklings in the face of such power

edit on 28-4-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I gotta talk to u ppl, I like u all I frequent this site daily, and I'm one hundred fed up. I remember reading quotes from myself when I was a toddler, and I spoke 10 times smarter than I do now. Here's why I'm fed up tho. Ppls marriages are bull#, ppl are bored, unfullfilled. I'm read things about 911, on webster tarpleys obama, my own father was pushed out of omaha bc of greed, read about million dollar babies and bob hope and the sex ring, satanic worshp at bohemien grove, seen perversion in the rich amoung many ppl really and basically one thing I'm in the air about? Am I really a scorpio or did I just read about them? Bc obv if I was wicked smart so young we are either impressionable or I really am a deevolving scorpio. But I'm barely holding on here ppl. If we want a just world things must be just and they are sooooooo far from that. I want good so bad and I haven't given up as of now...but please ppl.....a. when did language start I was. Rdng in a thread jesus made original hebrew so one thing meant its opposite. Or are there actually, real answers and we are just too busy to get to them? Can we prove crop circles aren't other ppl? Can we help ,e start thinking outside the box? Personally I'm a wreck, I need help researching topics. Any ideas where we can start guys bc I. Would love to start talking to ppl about my lifelng interests bc let's face it, we re all wrecks.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I learned a long time ago that life is not fair, you have to take the good with the bad.
But when the bad is all there is,
It makes aiming that much easier..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

One may argue that the entire free market stock system is an unfair and unjust biased system that is overrun by those who know how to manipulate it and control it to their own benefit.

More than one has made this argument and the countless who do make this argument ignore the fact that a controlled market is not a free market. They point to manipulation and control and blame this on a free market while calling for control and manipulation of the market.

We have a long, long, long, way to go before we can restore justice to this nation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I'm not blaming it on a free market, I'm blaming it on a market that claims its free but has everyone by the balls by its mere suggestions.

What determines the value of the money I have in my pocket? Can I determine its value? I can only determine the value of what I put out there in terms of products or service. But I am still a slave of a market that determines its value for me. And not just determines its value but determines MY value over time because I've put so much investment into this money.
edit on 28-4-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
While I agree that the market is a good indicator of the state of an economy. While the market is so easily and uninhibitedly manipulated by the Central Banks, No one is going to prosper unless they are sponsored by those same banks.

This just contributes to my theory that those in power will continue to do as they please and not face any kind of Justice.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

May I offer caution though.

Don't do what "they" expect you to do. They expect anger, retaliation.

BULL!!! TOTAL BULL!!

Look at what happens in this country EVERY SINGLE TIME African Americans threaten to take the law into their own hands with threats of violence and destructive rampages. (IE: "anger" & "retaliation".)

What happens then, eh?

I'll tell you what happens. What happens is that African Americans always GET THEIR WAY every time whether they are right or wrong.

Therefore you can CLEARLY see such methods of actions are GREATLY feared more than anything. Everything else falls upon DEAF EARS. It is certainly not something "expected" or "wanted". It IS what it IS and its crystal CLEAR.

Lets not BS here.

Despicable BS propaganda there. PFFFTTT!!

edit on 28-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

May I offer caution though.

Don't do what "they" expect you to do. They expect anger, retaliation.

BULL!!! TOTAL BULL!!

Look at what happens in this country EVERY SINGLE TIME African Americans threaten to take the law into their own hands with threats of violence and destructive rampages.

What happens then, eh?

I'll tell you what happens. What happens is that African Americans always GET THEIR WAY every time whether they are right or wrong.

Therefore you can CLEARLY see that TPTB are CLEARLY AFRAID of such methods of actions. They do not "expect or "want" that to occur. They fear that more than ANYTHING. Everything else falls upon DEAF EARS. Its CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Despicable BS propaganda there from you. PFFFTTT!!

edit on 28-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

*sigh*

Then do what you must.

If you feel that uncontrolled rioting will effect the change you desire, then carry on.

Let's look at Egypt, though. Remember that country?

Rioting, getting Mubarak ousted, and it worked!
Now there is a far more corrupt government in charge.

Is that what you want?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
justice is a fake thing created by the mind like religion. How about you people grow up and believe in science

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

. This just contributes to my theory that those in power will continue to do as they please and not face any kind of Justice.

When enough are poor and strugleing they will become the callers of justice. It will take time and numerous events to reach the people as a whole, but I think we are in a time where this is happening. All of the resignations going on in the Financial world right now are an indicator of something. There are many different theory but in the end one thing is for sure changes are happening. If they are good changes them we will soon see the evidence of this. If they are bad changes, then we stand ready.

The more knowledge we gain of the higher truths in this world the less powefull they TPTB become. The more knowledge we gain, the more knowledge we can share with others and help them become awaken. I can tell you that alot of people around me are waking up because I get them thinking. I don't just reiterate things from here but i bring up subjects and if they show interest I give them a list of many different places to start, ATS being one of them. With enough people waking up one day we may just get what we want. For now we have to strengthen our minds.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by someguy0083
justice is a fake thing created by the mind like religion. How about you people grow up and believe in science

But science uses ethics.

And where does ethics come from?

Morals, values, principles, . . . . . justice.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Justice to me means that the right thing has happened. Or that a wrong has been balanced with a right. I love science as well. It has helped seek justice for a long time.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Fact: science has never proven justice. Justice is nothing more than an imaginary way of describing the world. why don't you people believe in reality and not fake things like justice?

in other words, justice is not real. it's an imaginary thing. why do you people believe in fake things?
edit on 28-4-2012 by someguy0083 because: just read it

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
People have to quit electing Democrats and Republicans. It really is that simple.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Fact: science has never proven justice. Justice is nothing more than an imaginary way of describing the world. why don't you people believe in reality and not fake things like justice?

in other words, justice is not real. it's an imaginary thing. why do you people believe in fake things?
edit on 28-4-2012 by someguy0083 because: just read it

Scurvy, as science will tell us, is generally caused by a lack of vitamin C. Of course, science cannot prove this lack. No microscope is powerful enough to reveal this lack. No blood or other test accurate enough to show this lack. The lack is something that science has to take a leap of faith with, and in doing so, they can then use an infusion of vitamin C to cure the scurvy.

The same holds true for justice. Few can ever recognize justice when it exists, but very many can readily recognize a lack of justice when that exists. Murder is a lack of justice. Rape is a lack of justice. Theft is a lack of justice. The continual abrogation and derogation of rights is a lack of justice. No microscope, no test, can ever prove this lack of justice, but when we endeavor to find remedy for this lack of justice, when we endeavor to jealously guard and zealously defend our rights, we can easier recognize justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join