It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Justice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Is it too much to ask?

From Monsanto to the latest executive order, where did we go wrong? And why don't people care?

You might argue that this belongs in the "Rant" section but I disagree.
I believe this is a social issue of the US, and will contribute to Civil Unrest.

So, what happened? What was the turning point?

The state we are in is mind boggling, if you saw this comimg a long time ago, Please share. I only awakened in 2008, after the stock market tanked. And like most Americans, I wanted to know, how does this happen here? This is "Merica God damn it!"

But then I started to learn, little by little that things were not as they would seam. I learned of JFK, and the Gulf of Tonkin. Then I learned of Sept. 11th 2001.(despite what you would like to believe, the facts the "Govt." has given us, do not add up).

But throughout out history the fact remains the same. Whenever these atrocities come to light, the perpetrators never have to face Justice.

And that is my main complaint, I don't begrudge people who prosper at the expense of others, to a point. But when you make Billions of dollars while your victims are living in disease plagued squalor, there is a problem. And that is the tip of the ice berg.

I am a US active duty service member, and I advocate a violent revolution on behalf of the American people. Voting them out has failed, (as evidenced by the alleged "Tea Party" takeover of the Congress in 2010). Petitions have failed, and protests have failed (HR 371)

Where does that leave us? I see only one solution. Force JUSTICE down their throats at gunpoint. That is what keeps me awake at nite and makes me angry throughout the day, Justice has died.

Am I wrong? have I missed something?

I want to see these bastards hang.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Very passionate words! I am totally with ya, mate. S&F.

But what will our guns do against drones, armored solders, and heavy tanks? They even got the Bomb!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That there sir, is an elaborately put rant yes
it can go in the Social Issues forums IF you had mentioned exactly what you're seeking justice for? You mentioned a couple of things, but they aren't all related.

Are you simply mad that there are rich bastards out there who are in the gov or in the private sector and who can get away with pretty much anything because they buy everyone and everything off?

There is no justice for that...human beings turn into pricks when given power and money. And no amount of justice will do you good unless you have solid evidence.

But yea, swan001 makes a good argument as well. I mean, you are talking about the gov that controls the strongest military presence on the planet so far.
edit on 27-4-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Simple. The drive to better oneself has been in decline for quite a while already. The only thing that has changed since, say, 50 years ago, are the topics.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadeusz

You make a good point also, but a cultural decline is not necessarily a bad thing in the long term. It is in the short term yes, but human history if full of such examples. Hence the paradox of our existence. We rise and we fall. And others learn from our efforts/mistakes
Then other cultures pick up what you have left off, like an olympic runner passing on the torch to someone else.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

As the late Jim Morrison said, "They got the guns, but we got the numbers." But fortunately the American people are not unarmed yet.

I never said it would be easy or safe, but I believe it is necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You're right to feel angry. Betrayed.
You took an oath, same as those in "leadership" positions.

May I offer caution though.

Don't do what "they" expect you to do. They expect anger, retaliation.

But!

The best tool the military has in it's armoury is a well trained mind.

Out think, out smart, out flank them.

It can be done.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree with you. The Government expects us to do that. In a war, never do what the ennemy expects.
We must outsmart them.
And don't say what we will do. ATS is unprotected and under CIA and NSA surveillance. That means, they will read our tactics.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Long, long, long, before violent revolution need be called for there first must be a populace refusing to comply with an unjust government. Non-acquiescence is a wholly American tool of government. The stupid 18th Amendment was repealed almost 14 years after its passage, in a large part, due to non-acquiescence. If Americans were willing to collectively flip government the bird over whiskey, you would think those same Americans would be willing to do so over far more alarming intrusions, and yet...

There may never be a need for any violent revolution in order to restore justice to the American way. However, if the majority of the populace cannot even tell the difference between legislation and law, between right and privilege, and between right and wrong, then a violent revolution will amount to nothing more than violence, and nothing will change.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
S & F for realizing, telling it like it IZ

state of da union, propa

sad, but tru

where do we go from here?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

You guys are talking like you can do this while millions sit on their couches at home and feed themselves silly while watching Fox News so they can be more brainwashed into oblivion.

The wheels are set in motion. The powers that be have decreed that there is a huge cultural decline and its spreading like wildfire.

People are content with their miserable, utterly uninspired lives. Even if you manage to rally them up against the gov in some form of a revolution, they will only do so under the pretense that they can trash somebody's property and that would be fun for them.

And with so many of these people living like imbeciles, I don't want ANYBODY doing any revolting. Since well, what will come after the government falls, will be ten times worse at this rate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My main hatred derives from people elected or appointed to do a certain job, and then using that position to gain wealth and/or power. They were entrusted to forgo personal interests and work to the betterment of the nation.

It has destroyed the system that was in place, it was a good system and most everyone agreed with it.

The best way I can describe it is the Principal of the matter.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well, as we Turks say: a fish starts stinking from the head. Meaning, if the fish wasn't dead in its entirety, the head would not stink.

Corruption has taken hold in the power level because the people are dead and content at being dead my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I am a US active duty service member, and I advocate a violent revolution on behalf of the American people. Voting them out has failed, (as evidenced by the alleged "Tea Party" takeover of the Congress in 2010). Petitions have failed, and protests have failed (HR 371)

I am no longer active but as a Marine I am with you there. The only problem is there is not enough support for it yet. As long as people have their Reality TV, Facebook, and all the crap luxeries they won't care about anything else. For now, those of us who are angry need to remember that we are highly trained and stand to be a powerfull force. But without exercising discipline and using our minds we will get nowhere. You and I both know how they deal with violent rebels these days. When and if things collapse it will be people like us who rise up and do what is right.

Semper Fi.

Also, Beezer makes a good point.
edit on 27/4/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

This is a move predicted by the government. They actually count on it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

This is a move predicted by the government. They actually count on it.

Yup, and that's exactly why the groups that do attempt this in the near future will fail. One day there may be support for a revolution but that day has not come yet. However, you can be sure that when it does that all of the disgruntled Military members and Veterans will be the ones who answer the call.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I understand where everyone is coming from, But I have had enough.

If the masses do not want to wake up on their own, then they will just have to be woken up.
I am not religious but I think this quote is relevant.

"Long and hard is the way out of hell that leads to light".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Then be a leader.

Not a martyr.

hua.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

While the American soldiers who earnestly took their oath of office, fully understanding the obligation they took on by taking that oath, deserve this nations utmost respect, I think it is also important to acknowledge those warrior poets who've never fought in any actual trenches, never fired a weapon, never belonged to any military, (or did but now use more peaceful methods), but are deeply entrenched within the metaphorical trenches of America's decline.

There are countless men and women today who are standing tall and refusing to acquiesce to tyranny. They are refusing to surrender their rights just to belong to a system. These proud warrior poets have been marginalized, they have been treated horribly and treated as if they are criminal, or worse, as "domestic terrorists" simply because they asserted their rights. These proud warrior poets also deserve respect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join